Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Biafra: A Need For Truth And Reconciliation Commission! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: A Need For Truth And Reconciliation Commission! (567 Views)

Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. / Gbemi Saraki Between Defection And Reconciliation / Nairaland "oputa" Panel For Truth And Reconciliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: A Need For Truth And Reconciliation Commission! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
Is not possible for us to have a Truth And Reconciliation Commission on Biafra?

It is my conviction that we need to hear the truth and nothing else but the truth.
I believe that addressing the truth will help us to find a way forward.

"Biafra" is still going on today especially in the Northern parts of Nigeria.

It is has become an occupation for Jonathan to be blamed for the killings, yet we all know that the killings are not new.

The killings in Nigeria has been there and will surely be there irrespective of who rules Nigeria.
Right from the second Republic, every administration did witness the killings in the North.
It will not stop with Jonathan and Jonathan cannot stop it.

If we choose not to tell ourselves the truth, then we can continue to live in a lie. Nigeria as it is constituted is a big lie from the colonial masters.

Boko Haram is an ideology of the descendants of Usman Dan Fodio,you can kill a man, but you cannot kill an idea.

A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: Biafra: A Need For Truth And Reconciliation Commission! by T9ksy(m): 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
noblezone: Is not possible for us to have a Truth And Reconciliation Commission on Biafra?

It is my conviction that we need to hear the truth and nothing else but the truth.
I believe that addressing the truth will help us to find a way forward.

"Biafra" is still going on today especially in the Northern parts of Nigeria.

It is has become an occupation for Jonathan to be blamed for the killings, yet we all know that the killings are not new.

The killings in Nigeria has been there and will surely be there irrespective of who rules Nigeria.
Right from the second Republic, every administration did witness the killings in the North.
It will not stop with Jonathan and Jonathan cannot stop it.

If we choose not to tell ourselves the truth, then we can continue to live in a lie. Nigeria as it is constituted is a big lie from the colonial masters.

Boko Haram is an ideology of the descendants of Usman Dan Fodio,you can kill a man, but you cannot kill an idea.

A stitch in time saves nine.

So phocking leave the northern part of nigeria, na.

Abi, na by force? Don't you all have a place, you all call, home? Abi, dem fit follow you go slaughter una for enugu?

Pesin say, hin no like you, dey comot una flat heads evry day, una sidon dia dey shout, "business ventures".

See the yeye man dey ask for a "Truth And Reconciliation Commission on Biafra". With whom? The aboki man?

Oh well, i wish good luck with your new venture, mr. perambulator
Re: Biafra: A Need For Truth And Reconciliation Commission! by EkoAtlantic1(f): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2013
Biafra cool
Re: Biafra: A Need For Truth And Reconciliation Commission! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
T9ksy:

So phocking leave the northern part of nigeria, na.

Abi, na by force? Don't you all have a place, you all call, home? Abi, dem fit follow you go slaughter una for enugu?

Pesin say, hin no like you, dey comot una flat heads evry day, una sidon dia dey shout, "business ventures".

See the yeye man dey ask for a "Truth And Reconciliation Commission on Biafra". With whom? The aboki man?

Oh well, i wish good luck with your new venture, mr. perambulator

What can I say? Excepts that insensitive comments such as these fertilizes the agitations for a separate nation called Biafra.
Re: Biafra: A Need For Truth And Reconciliation Commission! by T9ksy(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
noblezone:

What can I say? Excepts that insensitive comments such as these fertilizes the agitations for a separate nation called Biafra.

Fertilise ko! Augment ni!!

WTF are you all waiting for?

Abegi, hurry up and actualise your biafra jo!

I got my broom ready....................
Re: Biafra: A Need For Truth And Reconciliation Commission! by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 26, 2013
T9ksy:

Fertilise ko! Augment ni!!

WTF are you all waiting for?

Abegi, hurry up and actualise your biafra jo!

I got my broom ready....................

Well noted.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Edo Lga Election - Open Letter To Mr. President, National Chairman, Acn/inec / Delta State Government To Set Up A Shoe Factory. / President Jonathan's CNN Interview Electricity Lie Punctured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.