Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

U.S.A Biometric Fingerprinting. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.S.A Biometric Fingerprinting. (2445 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S.A Biometric Fingerprinting. by Shankar163: 8:41am On Jan 26, 2013
Please this is kind of urgent, does anyone know when the USA Embassy in Nigeria started their Biometric Fingerprint Scan? A friend of mine got rejected sometime in July 2003, that's almost 10yrs ago he is planing to apply again this year..
Re: U.S.A Biometric Fingerprinting. by Shankar163: 7:37am On Jan 27, 2013
Pls pls i need replies, if anyone know about this i would appreciate a comment.
Re: U.S.A Biometric Fingerprinting. by fittty(m): 8:30am On Jan 27, 2013
Re: U.S.A Biometric Fingerprinting. by fittty(m): 8:39am On Jan 27, 2013
Google it up Sir! To get the exact day/month.....
And what's up with all these "My friend needs this", "My friend needs that" inquiries. We all know its you who needs help..... Rejected in 2003 doesn't stop you from reapplying except you used fake documents back then
Re: U.S.A Biometric Fingerprinting. by Shankar163: 10:40am On Jan 27, 2013
Thanks Fitty, I am actually in the states at the moment, i tried the Google stuff but couldn't get an exact date. He didn't use any fake docs then but he change his family name when he made a new passport in 2005, so he is contemplating if he need to state in his visa form that he was rejected an American visa b4.
Re: U.S.A Biometric Fingerprinting. by joechima: 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2013
Well there is no need withholding any information cos they surely have it on their database that he applied in 2003,so regardless of any name change he has to be completely truthful to have a chance but if he used a fake document then or lied to the VO then it simply means Life ban
Re: U.S.A Biometric Fingerprinting. by Shankar163: 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
Thks Joechima, very appreciated.
Re: U.S.A Biometric Fingerprinting. by whymyheart: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2013
House I need ur advice my wife won dv lottery 2010 I was her beneficiary. We were scheduel for interview
the date of birth I used then was june 12,1978 but my realy date of birth is june 12,1980 its was error from immigration while computing my dob information but I was scheduel for interview along with my wife who later died following year this made us not to appear for at interview in the year 2012 I played dv lottery I was selected but I used my correct date of birth which is june 12,1980 pls I want to know if changing of my date of birth would affect me because in the previous one I won with my wife I I didn't show I don't know if they have the records
Re: U.S.A Biometric Fingerprinting. by justwise(m): 9:48am On Feb 03, 2013
whymyheart: House I need ur advice my wife won dv lottery 2010 I was her beneficiary. We were scheduel for interview
the date of birth I used then was june 12,1978 but my realy date of birth is june 12,1980 its was error from immigration while computing my dob information but I was scheduel for interview along with my wife who later died following year this made us not to appear for at interview in the year 2012 I played dv lottery I was selected but I used my correct date of birth which is june 12,1980 pls I want to know if changing of my date of birth would affect me because in the previous one I won with my wife I I didn't show I don't know if they have the records

https://www.nairaland.com/927190/dv-2013-winners-meet-here

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Lagos To Kano By Bus / Third Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open After Repair Works / A Fatal Accident Along Benin-ore Expressway On Thur03/09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.