Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,885 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Help Me Spiritually - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me Spiritually (635 Views)

Pls Who Can Solve This Problem For Me Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Spiritually by jemeslove0: 9:48am On Jan 26, 2013
Can any body help me spiritually here? if so please e-mail me to jemeslove0@yahoo.com .

Please i don't need any 419 pastor OR WOLI Eke on here abi ALFA oniro oo i want a genuine man of God to help me out spiritually Thank U.
Re: Help Me Spiritually by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 26, 2013
Care to give details?
Re: Help Me Spiritually by jemeslove0: 9:59am On Jan 26, 2013
i want to check out my life and My woman i want to really know what is going on in our life for more details please e-mail me to jemeslove0@yahoo.com thank you
Re: Help Me Spiritually by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 26, 2013
jemeslove0: i want to check out my life and My woman i want to really know what is going on in our life for more details please e-mail me to jemeslove0@yahoo.com thank you

So that the man of god would tell you her grandmum is a witch?
Re: Help Me Spiritually by jemeslove0: 10:11am On Jan 26, 2013
when i fund out the right person to help me out on this matters the person will not regret oo am not joking oo i need a serious man of God to help me check thing out oo people are just saying different things but i want to know which one is the right cos i know what is happening to me right now and what can we do to set my self free from a bondage of people oooo
Re: Help Me Spiritually by jemeslove0: 10:13am On Jan 26, 2013
hey not my mother oo am talking about my own life which one be grandmother matters here? i know to know the lady am carry i don't want to carry mammuuwater oo lol
Re: Help Me Spiritually by tpia5: 10:18am On Jan 26, 2013
people are just saying different things

what are they saying.
Re: Help Me Spiritually by jemeslove0: 10:23am On Jan 26, 2013
what are they saying.
why are u asking? why do you want to know?
Re: Help Me Spiritually by tpia5: 10:52am On Jan 26, 2013
because the thread is too vague.

give people something to work with.
Re: Help Me Spiritually by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 26, 2013
Good morning James,

I am of the opinion that you need not request the help of a "special man of God" in order to know stuff about you and your lady.

I am not sure exactly what you are requesting for but it seems to me that you have been listening to too many people. Inviting "Men of God" will really not do much help cause I am very sure that for each "man of God" who contact you, you would get various versions of what the "spirit" is revealing.

If people are saying things about your lady, then I believe it is best to listen to those who seem reasonable but please do not act based on hear-say. Let reason and logic prevail as you pray about the matter.

I really don't know what the problem is but if you ask me, I will say you have a chance of soliving this matter yourself without the aid of a "man of God".

Thank you!
Re: Help Me Spiritually by hpk(m): 11:17am On Jan 26, 2013
inurmind:

So that the man of god would tell you her grandmum is a witch?
Gbam!!!! dat is what he sure wants to hear.
Re: Help Me Spiritually by honourhim: 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2013
inurmind: Care to give details?
You are an atheist while he needs men of God.
Re: Help Me Spiritually by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 27, 2013
honourhim:
You are an atheist while he needs men of God.

So?

(1) (Reply)

Conversation With Yahweh / What Does It Mean To Be Blessed By God? / Obadiah777 The End Of The World Has Passed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.