Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Do You Easily Get Jealous...? Are You A Jealousy Man? - Read This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Easily Get Jealous...? Are You A Jealousy Man? - Read This... (991 Views)

Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? / Do You Easily Fall In Love? / Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Easily Get Jealous...? Are You A Jealousy Man? - Read This... by bukason1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2013
Hey guys, How is the weekend going...

I have a question that I received from one of my students that I wish to share with you here on this platform because I know you will benefit greatly (especially if you are a man) from it.

...And just so you know, you don't have to agree with everything I say... So don't be afraid to let me know what you think...

...But in any case, if you did agree with me, then, good for you, and I will see you on the other side...

So are you ready... Let's go...

***DATING QUESTION FROM A READER***
I recently ended a relationship with a girl I have been dating for over six years after I caught her red handed cheating on me with another man. After breaking up with her I found myself having a hard time making connections with women after being in a 6-year relationship. Before I met my ex-girlfriend I considered myself as a "player" and had little trouble finding girls to go out with. After being out of the scene for so long, I had lots of trouble trying to get back in to the swing of things. Your eBook and emails have instantly put me back in the game and I am now getting dates with very attractive women! It's been amazing!! Thank You!

Now for the question. All these super-beautiful women (or as you refer to them the “The complete 10s”) have brought something into my dates that I am not used to, for example Currently, I am dating this "super-babe" occasionally when we go out on a date, men will hit on her as soon as they get a chance. If I turn my back for second, some guy will try to make eye contact or say something to her. I don't blame the guys because she is very hot, but how do I deal with this in a way that shows I am 100% confident? Typically, I just laugh and continue to have a good time by ignoring the weak attempts to pick up on my girl, but there has to be a way that I can turn this around to make me look more confident in her eyes.
You're the man,
Sunday from Lagos

>>>MY REPLY:

Well then...welcome back, brother!

I've noticed that the period after breaking up with a long-term girlfriend is often a difficult one.

I think it's easy for men to become so comfortable and emotionally dependent in a relationship that they experience a lot of FEAR when ending that relationship...

"What's going to happen?"

"Will I ever meet another woman?"

"How do I get started?"

...etc.

I can remember breaking up with long-term girlfriends in years past, and feeling an empty, fearful, LONELY combination of emotions in my gut that was HORRIBLE.

That feeling ALONE is enough to cause a lot of problems.

And to Add to that, not knowing where to start, what to do, or how to "get your mojo back" if you had it in the past, is usually balls chattering.

I've learned that knowing how to go out anytime and meet women has a couple of MAJOR benefits when it comes to this area:

1) When you know that you can meet women anytime you want, it makes you stop acting so NEEDY and CLINGY in a relationship. Most needy and clingy foot-mat behaviors are rooted in the FEAR that you'll never be able to find another woman.

2) When it comes to ENDING a relationship, this skill makes things MUCH easier. Too many guys stay in relationships that are bad for them, and are afraid to END it because of that deeply-rooted insecurity that comes from not knowing how to walk out the door anytime, anywhere and meet women. When you know how to do this, you won't try to hold on like a pussy-whipped-girly-man, sacrifice your own respect and dignity, pleading and begging, and ultimately make the situation much worse than it would have been if you would have just walked away.

In short, what I'm trying to say is that I think understanding this area called "How to attract women" is KEY to having a good relationship.

When you have that inner swagger and KNOWING, it makes you more attractive...

Now let's talk about what to do when there is competition from other guys...

First I want to talk about what I believe is at the ROOT of the problem:

1) INSECURITY.

2) JEALOUSY.

When you are insecure, you're always wondering if some other guy is going to come along and carry your girl.

This often shows up as a combination of feelings that make you worry about losing your girl, and at the same time worrying about not being able to find another one if you DO lose this one.

This is a BAD, BAD for business because for one it then CLOUDS YOUR THINKING, and creates an illusion that the woman you're with can do so much better than you and that you don’t deserve her.

I’m talking about some deep issues here, but this is the stuff that triggers the ULTIMATE FOOT-MAT types of behaviors.

Then, as if that weren't bad enough, you go out with your girl, and other guys start approaching her right in front of you.

This triggers MORE insecurity, and then the “KOKO” problem...JEALOUSY.

Jealousy is a very powerful emotion.

It often leads people to HURT people they love.

When you're out with your girl, you turn around to order a drink, and when you turn BACK around there's some guy talking to her with that "I'd love to take you home and do things that Jehovah forbids", it can trigger a few emotions...

This is very natural. I personally believe that every man come pre-wired with BOTH of these things:

- We come pre-wired to want women that other men already have

- We come pre-wired to feel jealousy if we suspect that our girl is cheating or if we think that someone is going to take them away from us.

This is all normal and natural stuff.

Now, jealousy doesn't always lead to insecure FOOT-MAT behaviour, sometimes it leads to insecure STUPPIED behaviour, like getting into a fight.

Some men enjoy fights and violence.

And some women have no problem dating a man who likes to beat other men up (or beat her up).

I personally think that violence and hurting other people is the IGNORANT way to deal with things.

But, I also know that there are a lot of guys out there that don't share my views and that’s okay because you entitle to your own opinion.

The POINT I'm trying to make is that insecurity and jealousy make people do all kinds of stupid and thoughtless things.

These emotions take over your mind and body, and can trigger some of the most short-sighted behaviours you'll ever experience.

These are complex emotions that have evolved over thousands and millions of years...and they're not going away anytime soon. In many cases, they literally take control of your mind and body.

For instance...

Continue Reading this Post by going to the blog below:
http://www.woonaijawomen.com/blog/fear-and-jealousy/jealousy-lover-learn-simple-techniques-boost-self-confident-feel-jealous-girl-again

On the Blog, You will discover:

• What triggers jealousy in any man

• What to do every time another man approached your girl in front of you

• Two major benefits to knowing how to approach women anytime you want

• What almost every man does when another guy hits on his girl and what you should do instead

• What getting angry or jealous anytime a man approached your girl does to you and what you “MUST” do instead.

• And much, much, more…

I will see you on the other side…
Your Friend,
Nigeria No. 1 Dating Coach For Men
Marc Fidelis

(1) (Reply)

Pls,can Someone Tell Me What Is Wrong With Titi? / Would Ɣou Spend 24hrs in jail or give Your Lover your Phone for 24 Hrs??? / "Dating A Man Who Has MORE Female Friends"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.