Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different (11754 Views)

Photo: Fire Roasts 4 Children Of Same Parents To Death On Xmas Day In Anambra / The Unique Life Of Nigerian Children And Their Parents / Children And Their Parent's unclothedness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by ijebabe: 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2013
This got me laughing! If this was in Naija the woman would have been called all sorts of names grin

Tess and Chris Giddings knew when they started a family they would be making an inevitable contribution to multicultural Britain.

What they didn’t expect was that they’d start their own melting pot. Or, as Chris proudly describes it: ‘We’re like a box of chocolates – dark ones, brown ones and white ones.’

The couple’s remarkable brood includes a daughter who shares mum’s fair skin and eye colour; her golden complexioned sister; their olive-skinned big brother; and the latest arrival, a button-nosed, black baby boy who looks just like dad.

Precisely how they ended up with four such different children is doubtless of great interest to geneticists, but it came as a surprise to Tess, a former model, and Chris, a store supervisor.

‘We couldn’t care less what colour they are,’ said Tess, 24. ‘They are a great joy to us and we couldn’t be happier.’

After their first child, Jacob, now six, was born at Southend General Hospital in Essex, Tess and Chris, from Colchester, watched him develop into a perfect blend of his parents – with olive skin, blue eyes, and soft, curly brown hair.

Savannah, now four, was born at the same hospital and looked almost identical to her big brother as a baby, but is growing up with slightly paler skin and lighter hair.

Then along came Amiah. ‘When she was born we only got a quick glimpse of her because her blood sugar level was so low, and she was whisked away for treatment before a wristband could be put on her,’ said Tess.

‘When she came back an hour or so later, and I got a proper look at her, I couldn’t believe how white she was.

‘I said to Chris: “Do you think they’ve given us the wrong baby?” Chris never for one moment thought I’d cheated on him. He was my first boyfriend, we’re happily married and there was never any doubt about that.

‘People kept coming up to me in the street asking if my children had different fathers. I’d never ask anyone that, but people were very blatant.’ To rule out any doubt about a hospital mix-up, the couple agreed to a DNA test. It proved Amiah was 100 per cent Giddings. But baby Zion was about to make the mix even more diverse.

He was born a year ago with dark skin, black curly hair and brown eyes. ‘When we first saw him, Chris nearly fell over,’ said Tess.

‘He took one look at him in the delivery room and said: “Oh my god, he’s black!” The midwife just stared at him in astonishment and said: “You do know you’re a black man, don’t you?”

‘We were laughing and Chris said: “You don’t understand – I have one child who is completely white!”.’

Chris, 33, was born in Britain two years after his parents emigrated from Nairobi, Kenya.

Tess said: ‘Zion has got darker and is the only one with brown eyes. He has completely got Chris’s genes, whereas Amiah has got whiter. She has straight, blonde hair and light blue eyes.

‘It’s so nice having children who are all a bit different. They are all gorgeous and we love them all the same.’

Aside from an occasional raised eyebrow, the family has never encountered racism.

‘Thankfully, most people are colour blind these days,’ added Tess. ‘Our children are living proof of that.’

For the children produced by the blue-eyed blonde and her black-skinned husband cover just about every spectrum of the inter-racial rainbow.

http://www.ynaija.com/melting-pot-black-man-and-white-woman-have-4-children-and-they-are-all-different-look/

Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by Seun(m): 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2013
The mother's genes must be very strong!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by Mynd44: 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2013
Interesting. Lemme wait for those that will call for DNA tests
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by masterpiecer(m): 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2013
i just love this family combination, the last child vindicates the wife of the white child mystery
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2013
What an interesting couple.
Also seen non identical twin brothers who were white and black.
One was straight and the other was gay.
One loved Mathematics and the other was more artistic.
They were both like word and opposite yet they were twin brothers.

***Mysteries of nature I guess***
GOTTA LOVE PEOPLE WHO SEE BEYOND SKIN COLOUR.
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by tpia1: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
the guy is quarter white or biracial.

they are also called black.

he most likely has straight/caucasian hair as well.

the children took their dad's features sha.
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by tpia1: 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2013
Also seen non identical twin brothers who were white and black.

They were both like word and opposite yet they were twin brothers.

the white one generally, would still look black. Could be mistaken for meditteranean perhaps.

besides, these things are very common with AAs. There are entire communities in virginia and elsewhere consisting solely of such.
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2013
The guy is not that black either so that explains the kids colour .... I love the girl's wavy hair smiley
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by tpia1: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2013
the guy actually just looks like a typical AA.

yes, the kids have beautiful hair.
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by masterpiecer(m): 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
jidegirl12: The guy is not that black either so that explains the kids colour .... I love the girl's wavy hair smiley

he his black by genes and british by birth, so he is naturally black
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by kaysy(m): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
Very Funny i swear.......... grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2013
jidegirl12: The guy is not that black either so that explains the kids colour .... I love the girl's wavy hair smiley

he is not black, but Obama is?
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by Tolexander: 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
could this be the external interference of the man nextdoor or the handiwork of the nurses!
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by ayobase(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2013
This happens only in 259 yrs!
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by Mynd44: 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
^^^
Lucky for them
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by homesteady(m): 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
lol!!....maybe d nxt baby 'll look like a chinese person!! Dis time d father 'll nt nearly fall....instead he'lll just faint immediately
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by tpia1: 12:43am On Jan 27, 2013

can anyone guess who the first kid resembles?

dont wanna name names because of all the wife wannabees wey dey bamboozle themselves here.
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by tpia1: 12:44am On Jan 27, 2013
It also emerged that “white British” people are now in a minority in London for the first time — totalling just 45 per cent.

http://www.whatsonningbo.com/news-12274-rainbow-family-uk-parents-give-birth-to-children-of-3-different-colours.html

interesting.
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by nikkyRamj(f): 2:22am On Jan 27, 2013
Nothing new...blacks in America and Europe are already a mixture of African and European and in America Native American ancestry anyway. There was a study years ago that showed blacks in America genetically closer to Anglo whites than to black Africans. It's not like the guy is black as coal. Two fair people producing fair babies. People see fair mixed race kids and think they're seeing some rare and near extinct species they need to stare at. Ooh, see white pikin from black man...praise to the Almighty!
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by tpia1: 3:33am On Jan 27, 2013
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by tpia1: 3:35am On Jan 27, 2013
they tend to gravitate towards traditionalist non-judaic religions.
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by tpia1: 3:37am On Jan 27, 2013
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by tpia1: 3:38am On Jan 27, 2013
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by tpia1: 3:39am On Jan 27, 2013
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by tpia1: 4:11am On Jan 27, 2013
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by Mynd44: 4:15am On Jan 27, 2013
Oh great. Tpia is turning this thread into her personal picture libary
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by tpia1: 4:31am On Jan 27, 2013
^ dont derail the thread.

i hate it when a bunch of nlers all develop pms at the same time.

take midol already, its good for periods.
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by tpia1: 4:37am On Jan 27, 2013
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by nikkyRamj(f): 5:21am On Jan 27, 2013
African Americans in US genetically 20% European...assuming it is probably similar for black British if they are descendants of people raped by their colonial masters. Thomas Jefferson, one who fathered several half castes, created a formula for how many intermixes with whites would be needed before the black blood was diluted out. Smh
www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/12/081205094513.htm
Re: Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
i still remember these 2 girls from my high school the father is white and the mother is black...the one i was in the same class with is white and her little sister is coloured (mixed race)

(1) (Reply)

Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners / Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability / My Home Is Breaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.