Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo (18951 Views)

Buhari Inaugurated By Obasanjo As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Pic) / Some Brainy Quote By Great n Powerful Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan / Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by segunn20(m): 2:42am On Jan 27, 2013
1)My gut feelings and my faith tell me that until God shuts a door, no human can shut it.

2)Corruption, the greatest single bane of our society today.

3)I am a black man inside and outside and you are white men on the outside, but inside, you are Africans like me.

4)I want to take this opportunity to acknowledge that our foreign friends are welcome to join in our endeavor to develop the resources of our country.

5)Nigeria has no business with poverty. With our human and material resources, we shall strive to eradicate poverty from our
country.

6)Pope John Paul II not only visited Nigeria twice but stood by the country in its fight against dictatorship and injustice.

7)What the oil producer gets paid is about 16 percent. The majority of it is tax, which in fairness to the government of this country they have accepted and admitted.

coolI will not say the fact that there are no European Union observers at an election means that it will not be fair and free.

9)Let me make a solemn pledge before all of you, before the whole world and before God, that I will devote all my energy and all I possess in my power to serve the people of Nigeria and humanity.

10)My joy knows no bounds... I will devote all my energy and all the powers available to me to the service of Nigeria and humanity.

11)Unfortunately, the true force which propels our endless political disputes, our constant struggles for political advantage, is often not our burning concern for democracy, it is often of our dedication to the principle of the rule of law.

12)We will as soon as possible reexamine our laws and policies and eliminate all obstacles to genuine investment.

13)We will work to bring an element of stability to the price of oil.
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 27, 2013
They are silly quotes.

4 Likes

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Techwriter: 3:53am On Jan 27, 2013
The smartest president Nigeria ever produced with a very interesting sense of humor

25 Likes

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Sexkillzdick: 5:16am On Jan 27, 2013
i heard nobody love Nigeria like Obasanjo... i believe it. Baba na Abami-eda!! Respect to greatest leader frm d greatest nation in the Black African Race....

4 Likes

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by moderatorr: 6:38am On Jan 27, 2013
1. After recovering from a fatal 3 day coma 'i dey kampe'
2. When asked if Buhari would beat Jonathan in the election
'he he he i just dey laugh'
3. The Nigerian house of assembly is filled with criminals.
4. On hearing that ibb said he squandered Nigeria's resources and that ibb was celebrating his 70 birthday
'he he heee! IBB is a fool at 70!'

15 Likes

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 27, 2013
My favorite is " I dey laugh "

6 Likes

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by ATMC(f): 6:57am On Jan 27, 2013
^lol
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Akshow: 7:21am On Jan 27, 2013
Prof Corruption: They are silly quotes.
it takes a silly Arrow to know a silly quote. @topic OBJ is indeed intelligent and a wise leader. On a related issue, aside 'i once had no shoes', i Dont think Oga GEJ has make any statement worthy of quote.

9 Likes

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by IBnatty(m): 7:49am On Jan 27, 2013
What is brainy about these quotes? That a hypocritic and foul mouthed president said things he never meant.Besides we expect a man in such a distinguished office as the president's to say things that much more brainy, philosophical and logical. These quotes are only close to sophistry.
Brain indeed, i dey laugh o

1 Like

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by geeez: 8:25am On Jan 27, 2013
Nigeria's best president ever

4 Likes

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Tolexander: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2013
they are still meaningful to him anyway.
But I DEY LAUGH O!
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2013
Akshow: it takes a silly Arrow to know a silly quote. @topic OBJ is indeed intelligent and a wise leader. On a related issue, aside 'i once had no shoes', i Dont think Oga GEJ has make any statement worthy of quote.
wetin concern oga GEJ with ur quotes. Be wish OBJ is a father of d nation so at 70something he has all it teks to mek nice quotes
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by yungdamaz(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
3)I am a black man inside and outside and you are white men on the outside, but inside, you are Africans like me.

This gat me tinking...obj is a wise leader nd nigerian

10 Likes

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Francuiz: 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2013
Him say Nigeria jaga jaga. But na him papa jaga jaga and him mama jaga jaga

3 Likes

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by luckgood(m): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2013
Y'all watch out for Obasanjo book launch in Abeokuta very soon in 1st week of March. The book is being published by bookcraft ltd. Check www.bookcraftafrica.com for more detail....
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by devigblegble: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2013
Baba Iyabo Inspirational quote
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by alphaconde(m): 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
Only if obasanjo actually meant 1 of those several sentences oh Nigeria would be a wonderland. That's how oshomole and rochas are making promise and dropping sweet lines but we are still arguing if they are for us or for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by wazobiaforu(m): 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2013
is this a QOUTES or SPEECH? maybe you should have written Obasanjo SPEECH ...... the man is one of the founder of Nigeria Problems, he should just go mute, go and read Awolowo Qoutes

1 Like

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by boron10(m): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
Akshow: it takes a silly Arrow to know a silly quote. @topic OBJ is indeed intelligent and a wise leader. On a related issue, aside 'i once had no shoes', i Dont think Oga GEJ has make any statement worthy of quote.

It actually takes an intelligent person to know a silly quote however intelligent the quotes may sound

2 Likes

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
I like OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Libkid(m): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
Funny bt reasonable quotes.
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Ayorh4you(m): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
wazobia_for_u: is this a QOUTES or SPEECH? maybe you should have written Obasanjo SPEECH ...... the man is one of the founder of Nigeria Problems, he should just go mute, go and read Awolowo Qoutes

Guy, U̶̲̥̅̊ too dull

4 Likes

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by FXKing2012(m): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2013
The best president we've had in many yrs
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
~Bluetooth:

My favorite is " I dey laugh "
Dey laugh o ok. no stand up for ur right.

1 Like

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Mavrick2012: 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
boron10:

It actually takes an intelligent person to know a silly quote however intelligent the quotes may sound
guy,u 101% correct.

2 Likes

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by yuzedo: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
"I Dey Laugh" - Greatest Quote EVER! grin
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
IBnatty: What is brainy about these quotes? That a hypocritic and foul mouthed president said things he never meant.Besides we expect a man in such a distinguished office as the president's to say things that much more brainy, philosophical and logical. These quotes are only close to sophistry.
Brain indeed, i dey laugh o
Can u imagin my guy. Tribalism go kill some people o.Call bad thing bad. Obj is a wicked Man.
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by ebucha: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
Baba na baba always

1 Like

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Bluediamond1(f): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
2 an extent i still think Obj made a better president by far.
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by solomon111(m): 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2013
Hahaha.
Someone is even saying OBJ was Nigeria's best president.
Mumu people.
I just dey laugh.
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Obinoscopy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
I'm sorry to say, but those quotes by OBJ listed by the OP are not brainy. Surely there should be more brainy quotes from OBJ!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) / Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) / #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.