Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? (16502 Views)

Airtel Now Launches A 3GB For N1000 Data Plan – Works On All Devices / Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? / Airtel Now Giving Free 500MB, 1GB Or 2GB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by luluosas(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
omiobo: Glo is poor nw for browsing
My guy, Glo rock in my area on EDGE
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by Majesty202(m): 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
4 me airtel is d best 4 browsing, mehn MTN na e worst 4 me oooo
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by luluosas(m): 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2013
benzion72: Airtel is still better here in Awoken Ibadan, it came to my request during my PlayBook OS download. MTN is services email is just improving, but GLO 3Gig with access that can be used anywhere will cause me to jump ship on my BB next month.
That is very correct. See the thread here https://www.nairaland.com/1140414/glo-blackberry-plans-phones-other
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by luluosas(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
casket: Airtel service is really wack where I stay in Lokoja though cool around my office sha . Thank God for Glo sim that I use in my other cracked 3G modem.
Have you tried the Glo BB on phones and other devices? https://www.nairaland.com/1140414/glo-blackberry-plans-phones-other
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by LeJeun3: 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
Airtel . . . . . Still rocks!
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by luluosas(m): 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
samsy5460: O boy...if you think airtel is bad, no try eti ooo...na mouth dem dey. As i dey here so na airtel i take dey sama the level. MTN....yuck! glo...dem still dey work?
Liar.
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by bayowhoelse: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
Hia in lag,airtel Ȋ̝̊̅§ D̶̲̥̅̊ worst.tot it wl βε̲̣̣̣̥ beta dan wen in nassarawa durin ma NYSC buh 2ma gr8txt surprise D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fall ma hand it cnt evn upload a 2kb stuff
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by kennz(f): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2013
As far as am concern,d ansa s NO. i prefer usin airtel for browzin. MTN s sh**t nd a st*p*d ntwrk. ivent used etisalat bt so far,airtel is vry gud.embarassed
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by fm7070: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
Airtel is better, just that they don't have data rollover like Etisalat. Etisalat is not bad as well.
I think the OP should find the network that has the best signal in his/her area
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by kennz(f): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
bayowhoelse: Hia in lag,airtel Ȋ̝̊̅§ D̶̲̥̅̊ worst.tot it wl βε̲̣̣̣̥ beta dan wen in nassarawa durin ma NYSC buh 2ma gr8txt surprise D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fall ma hand it cnt evn upload a 2kb stuff

Maybe its n ur room. im n lag too nd airtel ntwrk hasnt faild. try chnge position or switch ur fone on/off nd c wtsp.
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by luluosas(m): 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
EKELEONU: Dont know if we really have a consumer right in Nigeria. We let anything go. The earlier we take these guys on with law suits the earliest they can stop taking Nigerians for granted.
Contact Service Nigeria on twitter at https://twitter.com/ServiceNG
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by chigozie250(m): 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
My airtel 3g is still going very fast..mine is fast especially her in anambra....my airtel is faster than i can think.
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by MrEndowed1: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
I don't know what u guys are talking about. What I know is that AIRTEL is da bomb
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
Does etisalat now work on verizon bb now?
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by Valto(m): 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
@op, it depends on ur location. Network can sometimes go bad. But as far as browsing is concerned in nigeria. AIRTEL is the fastest and most reliable out of the 4 gsm networks. If u doubt me try mtn.
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by ozodimgba(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
It is not true, airtel to me is d best iam surfing with it now winkwink
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by aieromon(m): 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2013
My Airtel is blazing.

No controversy.
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by aieromon(m): 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2013
fm7070: Airtel is better, just that they don't have data rollover like Etisalat. Etisalat is not bad as well.
I think the OP should find the network that has the best signal in his/her area

They always roll over my data plan.
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by xxyz17(m): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
Sorry bro, its got to do with your area. My Airtel 4G rocks cheesy
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by whoawa(m): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
If u people r not agent of mtn, then u must be enemy of progress. U cannot compare airtel and anyother network in dis country, because there r the best.
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by vislabraye(m): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
Desdola: For me, Airtel is the best in terms of browsing and even downloading

Its the exact opposite for me. I use hell tell airtel but browsing is usually in tears. I stay in Aja.
I even find it to download a complete movie. At best I download music. They've never been fast. Just slow and steady.
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by vislabraye(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
whoawa: If u people r not agent of mtn, then u must be enemy of progress. U cannot compare airtel and anyother network in dis country, because there r the best.

What area do you stay?
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by Cutestdiva: 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2013
airtel cud be bad ...bt preferred to mtn
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by sewuun(m): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
All correct because the 3G thing on bb is more of a fluke it ok on nokia phones but i think airtel should let people enjoy what they pay for complete bis can finish before months end that crap. This networks are only trying to meet up with MTN AND GLO
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by Pet79(m): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
Airtel for me is working fine. I stay close to oluku and I'm enjoying 3g.
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by aieromon(m): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2013
Legit1: Does etisalat now work on verizon bb now?

It doesn't for now.
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by sobastical: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
Bakozy: I was using etisalat b4 I was advised 2 use airtel! Airtel very very poor! My BB has bin showing GSM form the pass 4 days nw!

Bad network, Bad english
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
Airtel Nigeria is a GREAT Disgrace and a Useless EMBARASSMENT to INDIAN TECH.

No stable network even common EDFE na war tooth and nail. The network made me look unreliable before my boss.

1 Like

Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by lumeneng22: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
Is it the bundle or the service? Its ok in my area in lagos here.
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by FLYFIRE(m): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
[quote author=aze]Airtel Nigeria is a GREAT Disgrace and a Useless EMBARASSMENT to INDIAN TECH.

No stable network even common EDFE na war tooth and nail. The network made me look unreliable before my boss.[/quote MAY GO PUNISH AIRTEL FOR DEFRAUDING WITH BCM3 THAT DOES NOT WORK. THEY WILL LOOSE MORE THAN I HAVE
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by pmc01(m): 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
dem dey try
at least, na im i dey take browse now
dem dey do yanga sometimes though
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by chuksme(m): 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2013
IF IT IS NOT ETISALAT IT WILL NEVER BE LIKE ETISALAT. ANY BODY WHO HAS NOT TRIED ETISALT SHOULD TRY IT NOW. THE FASTNESS CANNOT BE COMPARED TO ANY NETWORK, LET ALONE AIRTEL. WHEN YOU TRY ETISALAT YOU WILL THROW AWAY YOUR AIRTEL, I ASSURED YOU.[/size][size=8pt]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lets Talk about Android! / Is Ur MTN Bonus Account *559# Still Displaying The Remaining MB On Ur MTN Pulse? / Facebook Unveils New Models Of Portal Video Chatting Devices (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.