Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? (16503 Views)

Airtel Now Launches A 3GB For N1000 Data Plan – Works On All Devices / Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? / Airtel Now Giving Free 500MB, 1GB Or 2GB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by geshbuck: 12:00am On Jan 29, 2013
Airtel is good joor! I've been using it for the past 6 months and so far, I haven't had much complaints unlike other network users.
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by ignis: 5:51am On Jan 29, 2013
knockturnal: before i even take my hand of the button after clicking, my page has loaded. its so fast atimes that i can barely the transition from one page to another. i dowloaded a video of 13.6mb dis morn and it took me exactly 44seconds. Guess u guys should relocate.
Airtel na BABA.
For where?
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by luluosas(m): 8:10am On Jan 29, 2013
ConcernMan: Please guys I need a very candid advice on the best BIS network in Ibadan. I came into town just recently for a project which will keep me here for some few months. I presently work in Onireke. I regretted recharging MTN BIS here. For over 3 weeks I could hardly download 1 MB of data. The best you can do with it is to ping. So dudes what is the best BIS service here.
NOTE: I download a lot.
I don't know about the best BIS network there but, I will advice you to try Blo BB plans on phones and other devices. Check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1140414/glo-blackberry-plans-phones-other and learn more. Thank you.
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by ConcernMan: 8:13am On Jan 29, 2013
luluosas:
I don't know about the best BIS network there but, I will advice you to try Blo BB plans on phones and other devices. Check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1140414/glo-blackberry-plans-phones-other and learn more. Thank you.

Thanks a lot dude
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by Youngpo413: 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
YOU CANNOT SATISFY EVERYBODY
today is airtel,tomorrow maybe mtn,next maybe etisalat or glo,but as for me,I believe they are all trying their best.
Just like this smartphone's OS wars going,some says that ios is the best,some android,others bb and window,nothing is perfect.
Just my thought.
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by messi042: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
i

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Ur MTN Bonus Account *559# Still Displaying The Remaining MB On Ur MTN Pulse? / Facebook Unveils New Models Of Portal Video Chatting Devices (PHOTO) / 6 Reasons Why People Unfriend, Block Or Unfollow You On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.