Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Help:how Do I Tell This Guy,the Lady He's With Is Hiv&hepatitis+i Went To Visit - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help:how Do I Tell This Guy,the Lady He's With Is Hiv&hepatitis+i Went To Visit (1381 Views)

SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) / Is Hiv/aids Real? Or Is It A Work Of Fiction? / My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive But: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:how Do I Tell This Guy,the Lady He's With Is Hiv&hepatitis+i Went To Visit by JadeWilliam(f): 9:36am On Jan 28, 2013
I went to visit my sister's friend who just delivered&i ran into an old school mate whom everyone in school knew she was HIV&Hepatitis+ who inturn happened to be engaged to my sister's friend's brother-inlaw cos they came together.U might b wondering how we got to know her status.She tried donating blood for her brother who had an accident&one of her hostel wing mates happened to be doing IT in the hospital lab where she was screened&stumbled into her result&came&leaked the result.D lady who leaked her result was sanctioned but d damage was already done so she left school because of the stigmatization&travelled to India 2further her education.So when I asked my sister's friend where&how she met her brother inlaw,sh said they met on facebook then met face to face during last year easter;that they're so into eachother.So I'm now confused on whether the guy knows her status cos most men don't do al these screening b4 getting intimate with ladies until they're about getting married so now I don't knw if I should tell my sister's friend or not.The lady was looking so emaciated but make up&bleaching cream really made her look glamourous.
Re: Help:how Do I Tell This Guy,the Lady He's With Is Hiv&hepatitis+i Went To Visit by Chanchit: 10:47am On Jan 28, 2013
Hmm, na oyo u dey o..
Re: Help:how Do I Tell This Guy,the Lady He's With Is Hiv&hepatitis+i Went To Visit by REMMEI(m): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2013
You better tell to save a life..cos if you don't,it will tell on you..
Re: Help:how Do I Tell This Guy,the Lady He's With Is Hiv&hepatitis+i Went To Visit by Lagusta(m): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
Yeah, you have to tell, but how

I think you should call the guy, discuss some issues with him, and stylishly chip in the HIV part, ask him if he has done the test (in fact, make it feel as if you haven't done yours) and urge him to do his, and his girlfriend's own too, that way, the beans will surely be spilt!!!

Hope I said it well....
Re: Help:how Do I Tell This Guy,the Lady He's With Is Hiv&hepatitis+i Went To Visit by ada85: 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
You can call him anonymously with an unknown number or buy a new line just for the purpose of sending him a text.
Re: Help:how Do I Tell This Guy,the Lady He's With Is Hiv&hepatitis+i Went To Visit by gparker: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
It's her story to tell NOT YOURS, so please let her tell it in her own way and in her own time.

She may choose to reveal or conceal the information, but whatever her decision it's really not your place to go telling other people's true life stories especially when you've not been asked any questions.

She left school to make a fresh start in India because of the stigma and trauma, could you please kindly let the girl be. There are always consequences for every decision we make, she'll face the consequences of her decision to either tell or hide things. SHE DOESN'T NEED YOUR HELP WITH BRINGING ON THOSE CONSEQUENCES

1 Like

Re: Help:how Do I Tell This Guy,the Lady He's With Is Hiv&hepatitis+i Went To Visit by wonyi: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2013
Its a wicked world. Why drag the boy into her own mess. But there are. Two questions now 1.could it be. That the guy knows of her statue and still decides to stick with her ?2. Could it be that she never told Him and wants some one to help her carry her cross?
Re: Help:how Do I Tell This Guy,the Lady He's With Is Hiv&hepatitis+i Went To Visit by Kslib(m): 8:45am On Feb 01, 2013
gparker: It's her story to tell NOT YOURS, so please let her tell it in her own way and in her own time.

She may choose to reveal or conceal the information, but whatever her decision it's really not your place to go telling other people's true life stories especially when you've not been asked any questions.

She left school to make a fresh start in India because of the stigma and trauma, could you please kindly let the girl be. There are always consequences for every decision we make, she'll face the consequences of her decision to either tell or hide things. SHE DOESN'T NEED YOUR HELP WITH BRINGING ON THOSE CONSEQUENCES
I no blame you nah!!! She should keep quiet and allow someone's life to be ruined abi?? Mttttchheeew!!!
@op,just use a stylish manner to convince the guy to take both himself and the girl for test.. When doing it,make sure you pretend as if you dont know her status.. You are in the midlle of this whole thing for a reason,its not a coincidence...
Re: Help:how Do I Tell This Guy,the Lady He's With Is Hiv&hepatitis+i Went To Visit by JadeWilliam(f): 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
Thanx for al ur contributions.But I anonymously sent him a mssg wit a new sim card&threw it away.D lady I went 2c at d hospital dat knws them said d other lady wit d disease called her&told her 2warn me or else?? Dat it isn't a coincidence dat we met at d hospital&now her guy got an annonymous txt mssg&i knw her story so d other lady I went to c at d hospital asked me wot sh was talkin abt&i just said sh has som disease&sh doesn't want ur brother inlaw 2knw so her inlaw's family took it up&just 2 days ago,her brother inlaw got tested but we don't knw d result.He said they'v bn sleepin with eachother since last year but he didn't say if he used protection or not but he said he got d hepatitis vaccine som yrs ago.I did my part.May God help him
Re: Help:how Do I Tell This Guy,the Lady He's With Is Hiv&hepatitis+i Went To Visit by donkarly(m): 8:33am On Feb 07, 2013
Jade William: Thanx for al ur contributions.But I anonymously sent him a mssg wit a new sim card&threw it away.D lady I went 2c at d hospital dat knws them said d other lady wit d disease called her&told her 2warn me or else?? Dat it isn't a coincidence dat we met at d hospital&now her guy got an annonymous txt mssg&i knw her story so d other lady I went to c at d hospital asked me wot sh was talkin abt&i just said sh has som disease&sh doesn't want ur brother inlaw 2knw so her inlaw's family took it up&just 2 days ago,her brother inlaw got tested but we don't knw d result.He said they'v bn sleepin with eachother since last year but he didn't say if he used protection or not but he said he got d hepatitis vaccine som yrs ago.I did my part.May God help him
'Theyv been sleeping with each other since last year..'hmmmm..interesting!

(1) (Reply)

Brushing Mouth With Hydrogen Peroxide Feel So Good / Fact People Living With Hiv Should Know / Health Benefits Of Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.