Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,811 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! (2691 Views)

How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2008
@POST
ASK HER BACK. . IF SHE WANTS YOU BACK, SHE'LL COME BACK. . .NOW IF SHE HAS BEGUN TO HAVE FEELINGS FOR THE GUY, TOO LATE!! "Too Little Too Late grin"
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by timmy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2008
well these days we've been talking and she tells me alot about "the guy", thats what she calls him, she acts as though shes just carring out family obligations. She says she wants to see me that when ever the are making love (well the guy turns out to be a maniac) she's always wanting to say "Timmy stop, i'm tired", like she thinks of me while he does it,

well one fact remains that, i didnt let her go cos i didnt care, the whole thing was just telling on me and i was kinda freaked out, pressure i assume,
we started dating at age 20 and 19, i really do miss her and we can go on for hours now over phone just talking. The guy says she should delete my pix and number of her phone, but she knows it like hell as a matter of fact she got my my first econet line year 2000 smiley,

il keep yu all posted.
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by tommyex(m): 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2008
@Topic.
Been there, done that ok. 9years . . . . Now she's the mother of two kids to the "Prefered guy" Happy or not, i can't tell all i can say is that BLOOD is very strong. and is this prefered guy happen to have cash., . . . . my brother. . . .

Sincerely, i would strongly advise you to start your healing process from the heart break now. I know that the thoughts of never being with her again is sickeningbelieve me i know but you have to let go.

I know that its not a sexual attraction that pulling you back, b'because if i can safely assume that you love her like you claim, you can be with her without sex 4 eva just to spend the rest of your life with her.

4 your sanity of heart and mind. Let her go now.b'because believe it or not,she gone already

Thats from correct exp,nice post!

Timmy
I ll advise you esp if THE NEW GUY IS RICHER to start planning the new life.
Life can be harsh at times,but there is always a NEW START.
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by donmayor(m): 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2008
idiot
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by timmy(m): 10:01am On Mar 10, 2008
sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Won't Guys Listen? / My Ex Invite Me To Birthday (advice) / When Love Was Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.