Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Can El Rufai Use Prophet Muhammad To Make A Joke? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can El Rufai Use Prophet Muhammad To Make A Joke? (817 Views)

Writer Insults Prophet Muhammad To Defend Buratai In Vanguard Propaganda Article / El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / Call Lai Muhammad To Order – PDP To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can El Rufai Use Prophet Muhammad To Make A Joke? by qualified(f): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
I js read his apology on d joke he made with Jesus Christ and i ve been wondering if he can crack a joke in Prophet Mohammed's name and if he dares, wht would happen?
Pals, wht do u think?
Re: Can El Rufai Use Prophet Muhammad To Make A Joke? by Ak47bullet: 6:25am On Jan 29, 2013
Na fool him be
Re: Can El Rufai Use Prophet Muhammad To Make A Joke? by WarriPikin1: 7:08am On Jan 29, 2013
Even as a Muslim, he cannot dare say Prophet Mohammed was having s.ex with pros.titutes and survive it. Christians should become militant so that people like El Rufai will stop insulting Christianity.
Re: Can El Rufai Use Prophet Muhammad To Make A Joke? by gramci: 8:56am On Jan 29, 2013
Christians are not ISLAM-A-BAD
Re: Can El Rufai Use Prophet Muhammad To Make A Joke? by plendil: 9:16am On Jan 29, 2013
He has apologized. You'll should get on with it!
Re: Can El Rufai Use Prophet Muhammad To Make A Joke? by BeraBera(f): 9:53am On Jan 29, 2013
Warri _Pikin: Even as a Muslim, he cannot dare say Prophet Mohammed was having s.ex with pros.titutes and survive it. Christians should become militant so that people like El Rufai will stop insulting Christianity.
I don't agree with the bolded part. We Christians do not need to go astray from our peaceful doctrines and become violent just because of midgets like elruffai. He is not worth it at all and we cannot afford to engage in unwholesome acts because of him and his likes.
Re: Can El Rufai Use Prophet Muhammad To Make A Joke? by Countryman93: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2013
Theres urgent need for a common sense vaccination for we nigerians to begin to fish out the conspiracy theories in our politics . Theres a saying that to whom a brain is given sense is expected. I know that after reading the things i will drop here, thousands of folks will kill me with different labels. No wahala that is the cross of good conscience and right judgement away from general public feelings and ill conceived perception.

Mallam Elrufai deceived madam skin punk Ezekwesili to enter an ill fated accountability battle with the FG with promise of VP Slot come 2015 insha allah.Now she's locked in a battle that will gradually become her undoing. The same Elrufai that confiscated lands and even allocated some to his friend in deceit (skin punk oby) with which she gave her so called pastor husband to erect a monumental church in Abuja.

But after the storm settles about her fictitious rantling, the question remains; what happened to the huge education funds she collected within 7 months? (not to mention the funds she collected in Solid minerals Ministry)

let the acclaimed madam due process set herself as example by accounting to Nigerians first. let me mention that truly she"s one of the few folks that have made us proud but she has soiled her reputation by becoming a politician. She has joined Soludo in ignominy. As for Elrufai, he is locked in a deadly battle with the Holy Spirit in an attempt to defend his purported running mate come 2015 insha allah from allegation of misappropriation of huge education funds in 7 months.

I hate it when folks begin to run their mouth as soon as they vacate office and are not recalled. No Nigerian is indispensable no matter ur proffessorial majesty. Oby Ezekwesili and her ilk pride themselves as indispensable and the only knowledgable people with the magic wand to change Nigeria. And even more annoying is that they wear a fake garment of religious piety after contributing to our problems. the Onus is on nigerians to shine their eyes to all this ongoing deceit of the public for fame and power.

how many times did she engage in debate when she was minister? she should not worry when Maku leaves office she should come for debate then she will receive the rudest shock of her life that she's been overrating her self.

Elrufai has been caught in his web of evil hatred and deceit. Tribute to the dying Elrufai hausa fulani dynasty; FROM DIVIDE AND RULE to DECEIVE AND RULE? no way. not this time and age my people. This is not about GEJ its about rescuing the people from Men and women of Evil venom in beautiful disguise. Nigeria must and will be freed in the midst of fake apostles of change and accountability. Nonsense!
Re: Can El Rufai Use Prophet Muhammad To Make A Joke? by qualified(f): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2013
^^ u have just said it all. The mallam is mourning his not being in d office and thus trying to be relevant by all means.
Criticizing d govt cos u are not part of it is not a character we shld tolerate in leaders. He has lost it a long time!
Re: Can El Rufai Use Prophet Muhammad To Make A Joke? by qualified(f): 11:16am On Jan 31, 2013
Ak47 bullet: Na fool him be
Re: Can El Rufai Use Prophet Muhammad To Make A Joke? by qualified(f): 11:21am On Jan 31, 2013
plendil: He has apologized. You'll should get on with it!

did hear how daft u sounded? He apologized abi? So did d cartoonist not apologize, and how many innocent souls were killed, even in Nigeria?
Re: Can El Rufai Use Prophet Muhammad To Make A Joke? by qualified(f): 11:23am On Jan 31, 2013
BeraBera: I don't agree with the bolded part. We Christians do not need to go astray from our peaceful doctrines and become violent just because of midgets like elruffai. He is not worth it at all and we cannot afford to engage in unwholesome acts because of him and his likes.

100 likes
Re: Can El Rufai Use Prophet Muhammad To Make A Joke? by KingSolomonI: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2013
plendil: He has apologized. You'll should get on with it!

oh really? then we should all intentionally say and do crap and apologize... Oh i forgot...who we be sef? thats why people can just wake up steal billions and pay 'chicken change' as fine. Where have we left our brains and sense of sound judgement pathetic!
Re: Can El Rufai Use Prophet Muhammad To Make A Joke? by bubadaniel13: 11:45am On Jan 31, 2013
The political apology of El rufai doesn't hold water,he dare not make a mistake of misspelling the name of prophet Mohammed (SAW, i could remember the THIS DAY Journey was issued a FATWA for her write up in 2002 for a harmless statement over the miss world beauty Pageant,many lives were lost for just a statement, but today EL rufai joked abt a highly revered deity ans some shallow minded people are seeing nothing wrong in the that statement...as far as i am concern he hasn't apologized since he is still blaming Zebook, i wonder whether Zebook forced him to retweet and make a comment..so sad all i know is that El rufai is a religious bigot.
Re: Can El Rufai Use Prophet Muhammad To Make A Joke? by qualified(f): 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2013
He is a shameless fanatical bigot.
Out of d abundant of d heart, d mouth speaks: he really spewed how he sees Christians, as bastards i guess. Funny, we wants to rule us with this mind. God forbid!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shame To Guardian Newspaper's Partisanship / PDP Will Present Credible Presidential Candidate In 2015 -sule Lamido / Nigeria Is World’s Largest Importer Of Tomato Paste- Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.