Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

PDP Will Present Credible Presidential Candidate In 2015 -sule Lamido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Present Credible Presidential Candidate In 2015 -sule Lamido (819 Views)

EFCC Re-Arraigns Sule Lamido, Sons, Others / No Credible Presidential Candidate For 2015 / 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Will Present Credible Presidential Candidate In 2015 -sule Lamido by Aderostock(m): 7:35am On Feb 15, 2013
Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa said on Thursday that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, would present a credible candidate for presidential election in 2015.

Mr. Lamido gave the assurance in Dutse when he received members of Arewa Youths Forum who paid him a courtesy visit.

"From my political history, I don't present myself for any position, I believe in my party and it will present a candidate that will be acceptable by all," he said.

"PDP has modalities of doing things, we should wait and see the person that will be chosen to be the flag bearer of the party in 2015.

"PDP is built on justice and fairness and my party has sagacity to break religious[img][/img] dichotomy and it is a party that was formed to unite the country, " he added.

The governor advised the forum not to allow politicians to use it to achieve their political machinations.

Mr. Lamido has been rumoured as a possible presidential candidate of the PDP for the 2015 election.

Earlier, the President of the Forum, Ibrahim Gujungu, said its members visited Dutse as part of its working tour of Northern Nigerian states.

Mr. Gujungu commended Mr. Lamido for his development projects and urged him "to wade in and save the north from total collapse."

http://m.naij.com/news/23997.html
Re: PDP Will Present Credible Presidential Candidate In 2015 -sule Lamido by seunfly: 8:03am On Feb 15, 2013
What is he trying to say?
Re: PDP Will Present Credible Presidential Candidate In 2015 -sule Lamido by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 15, 2013
Well, your definition of "credible" may be different from mine, so...
Re: PDP Will Present Credible Presidential Candidate In 2015 -sule Lamido by Tolexander: 8:29am On Feb 15, 2013
Aderostock: Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa said on Thursday that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, would present a credible candidate for presidential election in 2015.
is he trying to say GEJ wont be presented due to his incredibility?
Aderostock: "PDP is built on justice and fairness and my party has sagacity to break religious[img][/img] dichotomy and it is a party that was formed to unite the country, " he added.

Party that has a sagacity to break religious dichotomy indeed! How come there has been many religious crises since 1999? Seems this man is deluded.
Re: PDP Will Present Credible Presidential Candidate In 2015 -sule Lamido by seunfly: 8:33am On Feb 15, 2013
Tolexander: is he trying to say GEJ wont be presented due to his incredibility?

Party that has a sagacity to break religious dichotomy indeed! How come there has been many religious crises since 1999? Seems this man is deluded.
It is because if pdp say YES they actualy meant NO.
Re: PDP Will Present Credible Presidential Candidate In 2015 -sule Lamido by Tolexander: 8:40am On Feb 15, 2013
seunfly:
It is because if pdp say YES they actualy meant NO.
you meant PDP have also introduced IRONY-CRACY into our KLEPTO-CRATIC system?

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Present Credible Presidential Candidate In 2015 -sule Lamido by tomakint: 9:08am On Feb 15, 2013
God forbids it that 'Funky Mallams' that brought us to where we are presently will taste the Presidency at least not until 2027! Lamido of all people undecided he is 'Mallam Sule' indeed cool
Re: PDP Will Present Credible Presidential Candidate In 2015 -sule Lamido by grafikii: 9:23am On Feb 15, 2013
Heh
Re: PDP Will Present Credible Presidential Candidate In 2015 -sule Lamido by fkaz(m): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2013
seunfly: What is he trying to say?

Yes, the governor know that PDP does not have a credible leader for now. Most of the governor knows that the clueless is not fit as a president.

Azikiwe jonathan need special anointing to overcome his governors, because he lack control over his party.

Re: PDP Will Present Credible Presidential Candidate In 2015 -sule Lamido by Beaf1: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2013
seunfly: What is he trying to say?

^

Very simple! Retardeen is not credible. Mr. Lamido we know that already and you or any PDP rogue will not be credible either.
Re: PDP Will Present Credible Presidential Candidate In 2015 -sule Lamido by Moves: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
If by 2014 GEJ has not achieved significant success, he is not a credible candidate cos he would have spent 2 terms at the helm of affair of Nigeria. If by 2014.. we dont generate atleast 12000mv, All federal highways are not fully fix, can someone please tell me what will be GEJ basis of contesting in 2015, and please non of that 'its our SS turn crap so we must spend 8yrs' as GEJ by contesting in 2011 hand rightly so has knocked it out.
Re: PDP Will Present Credible Presidential Candidate In 2015 -sule Lamido by Eziachi: 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
Sule Lamido, I still remember him, along with the likes of Oni of Ife, Tony Aneni, etc after their pounded yam lunch with IBB came out and told the world that the annulment of 1993 election was an act of some god. How easily Nigerians forgot and fooled by the same set of people time and time again.
Re: PDP Will Present Credible Presidential Candidate In 2015 -sule Lamido by slimming: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2013
He said that on is ambition to become the next candidate for PDP.
Re: PDP Will Present Credible Presidential Candidate In 2015 -sule Lamido by Eziachi: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
Is that a funny way of saying that their current is not credible? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Present Credible Presidential Candidate In 2015 -sule Lamido by superior1: 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
Eziachi: Is that a funny way of saying that their current is not credible? grin grin grin

Yeah and another salient way to refer to his presidency ambition.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is World’s Largest Importer Of Tomato Paste- Sanusi / Patience Jonathan Sick Again, In Europe For Treatment / PDP, CAN, ACF Disagree On Amnesty For Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.