Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets (12374 Views)

Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja / Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by Slizbeat(m): 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
He don lose the election already. He was indicted during fuel subsidy period, had a case with cosmos maduka[coscharis] and his recent case with Access Bank plc.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by Nightshift(m): 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2013
Just like former spare-parts mogul, Mr Nnamdi Eriobuna did in the 90s, Mr Uba is doing what any ambitious Igboman with lots of cash and some balls would do - shake the establishment by showing you've arrived. It's left for the people to make their choice .
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by vislabraye(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2013
Is this not the elder brother to Chris Uba
People amaze me sometimes. He's just coming out of one problem and the first thing to do is campaign. Is this the best Anambra can produce?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by Reelsteel: 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
malele: Nigeria is cursed

Better curse o.
Imagine an individual with a very dubious history and notorious for oil scams nursing the idea
of running for a public office.
And some educated fools on the forum see nothing wrong in it.
Now i really see that people have lost way and sanity.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by Mantiza(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
O ga Ada ie He will fail. We vote with our minds in Anambra not Ballot or Money. we are born rich
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by Mrthunzzz09(m): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
I have bn following his case wit cosmos maduka n access bank. When a qtion was thrown at im concernin d loan all he said was ' is it wit dat pure water biz dat he cn loan me dat amt of moni'. Weda or nt u like my opinion means ntin 2 me. Dat man sud b ejected frm d political scene of anambra state. One of those men who cal themselves anambra prog. Yths is my pal n one of dia cordinators. He told me vehemently dat dia association is politicaly motivated n dis is jst d prove 4 all 2 c. I agree dat dis is a vry strng assoc. in terms of population n wish 2 urge them 2 luk wel b4 reaping. U cn't eat ur cake n av it o. Yes, mr. Ifeanyi ubah has d financial stngt 2 build u all a duplex, but wot abt 2moro? As far as am concern he's a gud biznex man n we sud leave it at dat. Anambra state is nt a biz venture but an administrative entity dat nids public administrators. Wise up.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by KOMBE: 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
NNNNNGGGGGIIIIGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by PHIPEX(m): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2013
vislabraye: Is this not the elder brother to Chris Uba
People amaze me sometimes. He's just coming out of one problem and the first thing to do is campaign. Is this the best Anambra can produce?
He is not related to Chris and his elder brother Andy Uba but that surname "Uba" is more of a curse than blessing to politics in Anambra.Am sure that the negative publicity of Chris and Andy Uba will rub-off negatively on whatever political ambition he may have. The best he can do for Anambra State is to establish his business base there but he should stay miles away from the Govt House for the interest of our unborn children else he may turn the State fund to another Access Bank Loan.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by jadakiss213(m): 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
okpara ugo: Thievery. Will AMCON mention a man's name who has no business with it ? We all know how to use bank money to make money unless you arent smart.

Are we still practicing politics of area boys ? If Uba should become Anambra governor, what becomes of the likes of Dora Akunyili, Chukwuma Soludo, Chief Emeka Anyaoku and Chris Ngige ?
Its a big insult to have Chief Emeka Anyaoku on this list.pls remove the name immediately.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by Afolabs101: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:
Given his rise from nothing to where he is today, i hold him in high esteem, but i think what we need in Anambra is a proven technocrat, an intellectual and a leader.....you don't have to be governor b/4 you can help take Anambra to the next level. I think if he wants to help his state, he should join in the search for someone with the aforementioned qualities, as such a person -given the nature of politicking in Nigeria- would need the support of highly placed Anambrans like Uba.

Please noooooo!!!!!! Not for my mama's state. The man is seriously shady, he's still owing the company I work for. If he becomes Governor he will sell the state to China and abscond with the loot.

Remember what he did to Cosmas undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by bashydemy(m): 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
Na only God go safe Anambra people from the UBAH's first is Chris Ubah later Andy Ubah and now is ifeanyi Ubah i tire ooo
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by azpekuliar: 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
Chei! So this is the only way this man can pay off Cosmos Maduka! shocked

The Anambra state treasury is in deep trouble.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2013
that thief can never rule anambra state! angry
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
Nightshift: Just like former spare-parts mogul, Mr Nnamdi Eriobuna did in the 90s, Mr Uba is doing what any ambitious Igboman with lots of cash and some balls would do - shake the establishment by showing you've arrived. It's left for the people to make their choice .

the people will kick his a.s.s
if he runs under apga, he will lose
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by Nightshift(m): 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2013
re@lchange:

the people will kick his a.s.s
if he runs under apga, he will lose
Mr I. Uba doesn't seem like someone Mr Obi will support , but as i wrote earlier , it's Anambra people who will decide whom they want at Awka government house . As business oriented as folks there are, they never supported businessman Eriobuna enough in 1991/1992 when he came loaded with intimidating cash .
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
Nightshift: Mr I. Uba doesn't seem like someone Mr Obi will support , but as i wrote earlier , it's Anambra people who will decide whom they want at Awka government house . As business oriented as folks there are, they never supported businessman Eriobuna in 1991/1992 when he came loaded with intimidating cash .

anambra people have opened eyes now!
we won't vote based on sentiment or even apga. ifeanyi uba will never smell anambra governship.
it is for the soludos and the like.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by Nightshift(m): 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2013
re@lchange:

anambra people have opened eyes now!
we won't vote based on sentiment or even apga. ifeanyi uba will never smell anambra governship.
it is for the soludos and the like.
My take is that a little known person might win the governorship election . Who ever wins must work in partnership with Enugu state toward the opening of Enugu-Onitsha corridor as a new business/transport hub in the East. The same thing the opening of Frankfurt-Dortmund corridor did to German economy after the second world war.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
Nightshift: My take is that a little known person might win the governorship election . Who ever wins must work in partnership with Enugu state toward the opening of Enugu-Onitsha corridor as a new business/transport hub in the East. The same thing the opening of Frankfurt-Dortmund corridor did to Germany economy after the second world war.

the truth is that it is time that we all become enthusiastic and partisan in the politics of all SE states for the general development of SE.
i hate i..diots leading us and running us back to stone age.
i wonder what stopped chime and obi from doing exactly what you highlighted except idiocy.
more than any other two states in SE, anambra and enugu are joined at the hip.
so yes you are right
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
a soludo would understand and implement a regional plan though
uba is a trader, nothing more.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by Nightshift(m): 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
re@lchange:

the truth is that it is time that we all become enthusiastic and partisan in the politics of all SE states for the general development of SE.
i hate i..diots leading us and running us back to stone age.
i wonder what stopped chime and obi from doing exactly what you highlighted except idiocy.
more than any other two states in SE, anambra and enugu are joined at the hip.
so yes you are right
Well, somebody like Mr Soludo will understand the strategic importance of such a development . People passionately spoke about a 3 lane Highway with railway lines running between Enugu and Onitsha, with industries at Ngwo/9th Mile and Ogbunike/Nkpor in early 90s, but nothing ever came out of it except political bickerings.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
Nightshift: Well, somebody like Mr Soludo will understand the strategic importance of such a development . People passionately spoke about a 3 lane Highway with railway lines running between Enugu and Onitsha, with industries at Ngwo/9th Mile and Ogbunike/Nkpor in early 90s, but nothing ever came out of it except political bickerings.

imagine! i wonder what they discuss in that their SE governors meeting.
maybe they discuss the number of women they screwed.
arrant nonsense
that corridor is the key to our economic future
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by Ferdinandu(m): 4:57am On Jan 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
o'boy:
Akuko beer parlour
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by Ferdinandu(m): 5:01am On Jan 30, 2013
saint22: Why is it that these ubah's has always been associated with criminality?the people of anambra should avoid them,they are rogues.
This Ifeanyi Uba is not related to the other Ubas' i mean Andy,Chris and their 3rd brother
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by playahP(m): 5:29am On Jan 30, 2013
God forbid!!
Chukwu ekwekwala ihe ojooo
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets by smoogy: 6:09am On Jan 30, 2013
I pity anambrarians....he has a staff strenght of about a 1000 workers,he doesn't pay even well..he has been owing salaries since last year september...when it comes to administration he lacks it,forget d structure u see..he tells u its hard work..he owes bank 86billion...he's whole depot was built with less dan 10billion..do d maths..he's as dumb as u tink..didn't even finish secondary school..he's a man that is heartless and wicked..he squanders money with careless abandon,and also a thief..u can't bring product to his depot And he wuldnt steal it..we marketers have got our fingers burnt severaly..investigate all dis tins have said...he stole in congo and was involved in d coup..was jailed before fleeing to naija

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strike: Again, FG Invites NLC For Meeting Monday / Sanwo-Olu Directs Level 12 Civil Servants, Others To Resume / Deji Adeyanju Accuses Buhari Of Encouraging Terrorism, Kidnapping In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.