Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

To Be Or Not To Be (help Me)! Pllllleeeeeaaaassseee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Be Or Not To Be (help Me)! Pllllleeeeeaaaassseee (1199 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Be Or Not To Be (help Me)! Pllllleeeeeaaaassseee by sugarbuns(f): 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hello need help. My bf works and cus of lagos traffic he's out in d early hours until 8pm. We don't stay togeda but he's busy working. My issue is dis he's not really d calling type and pple (his mum siblings and friends) around him complain so I knw its not lyk he's doing it to me alone. But handling it is not dat easy cus am used to atleast once a day; but wv him I find dat I mite not get a call at all; he promised to change but he keeps doing d same tin. I knw its not rite to want to change a guy but I'd expect him to do stuff dat'll make me happy. For example yday I didn't ping n he didn't ping back; I didn't call n he didn't call. Called him early dis morning and he sd he didn't haf airtym, was stuck in traffic for hours and slept late.him not calln d way I want is makn me have trust issues cus we just settled anoda girl issue though am not too satisfied wv d outcome.he's nice to me and motivates me to be a better person; but this thin is hurting me bad. Pls I need advice shld I walk or is dere a coping mechanism I can use (and am working too).
Re: To Be Or Not To Be (help Me)! Pllllleeeeeaaaassseee by sugarbuns(f): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2013
Jees tot I'd get some replies. Didn't knw I put up a story for peeps to read.
Re: To Be Or Not To Be (help Me)! Pllllleeeeeaaaassseee by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
Take it easy.
Somebody must have been in that situation before aand they wud sure help.
In my opinion, since u know he's not the calling or pinging type,just keep cool and see if hed change.
If he doesn't, feel free to quit.
My friend once said, "if someone doesn't love you enough to at least call and check on your wellbeing, then such person doesn't deserve you"
Re: To Be Or Not To Be (help Me)! Pllllleeeeeaaaassseee by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
Sorry to burst your bubble my dear but this fella doesn't have any real feelings for you. Funny thing is I think you know it too..

1 Like

Re: To Be Or Not To Be (help Me)! Pllllleeeeeaaaassseee by nobniger: 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2013
There's a tust issue, he doesn't call and had cheated once,d one you know. I believe dating should be a precursor for something higher and in your own case, no real trust which is really the glue that'll hold your relationship together when all has fail. I'm not sure the type of advice you want here, some people just want others to tell then about things they know, maybe even better. He's a nice dude but, I doubt he's as commited and in love the way you think. Sometimes, it's better to take a step back b/4 moving forward again giving yourself enough time to think rationaly and I wish you well
Re: To Be Or Not To Be (help Me)! Pllllleeeeeaaaassseee by omega25red(m): 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
Morayo747: Sorry to burst your bubble my dear but this fella doesn't have any real feelings for you. Funny thing is I think you know it too..
so true in most cases because one thing i know is if a guy likes you or is at least worried of loosing you he would check in to make sure things are ok.

so when do you guys see each other?
Re: To Be Or Not To Be (help Me)! Pllllleeeeeaaaassseee by lolaluv1(f): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
He can't be that busy since he found time to cheat.
I think he's too comfortable and I say you shake things up a bit. If he's still lukewarm, then it's best you step.
Re: To Be Or Not To Be (help Me)! Pllllleeeeeaaaassseee by kittykat1(f): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2013
Babes, I hv been there. Exact situation as yours. Said he is stressed at work, traffic, wake up early, come home late etc. All na wash. D bobo was busy shining different congos available. Pls run from that guy. He isn't interested in ur relationship. I advice u to leave him. Someone else will show up.

1 Like

Re: To Be Or Not To Be (help Me)! Pllllleeeeeaaaassseee by True2myself24(f): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
I promise you that any man that really wants you would make the effort to make you happy so he can keep you in his life. Even if it means going outside his comfort zone. So you need to reevaluate your relationship.
Re: To Be Or Not To Be (help Me)! Pllllleeeeeaaaassseee by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
Ur not the only 1 complaining,so if he dosent call,pls call him. Wat i see here is trust issue,nt call. So sort ourself out and know what you really want. Nland cant decide for you.
Re: To Be Or Not To Be (help Me)! Pllllleeeeeaaaassseee by tashanja(m): 12:47am On Jan 30, 2013
^^^^Tru Dat
Re: To Be Or Not To Be (help Me)! Pllllleeeeeaaaassseee by Mynd44: 2:07am On Jan 30, 2013
Seems everyone is decided on this. But I thought she said he does it to parents and family too
Re: To Be Or Not To Be (help Me)! Pllllleeeeeaaaassseee by IZUKWU(m): 2:20am On Jan 30, 2013
You are saying he has cheated on you before and might again if given the opportunity and you are not convinced if he still wants you in his life , why not blank him small, allow him to miss you small,be a little bit less available to him and watch his reaction. Make him woo you back again. Know whether he is still interested in you again or not.
Re: To Be Or Not To Be (help Me)! Pllllleeeeeaaaassseee by mecussey(m): 2:28am On Jan 30, 2013
No matter how busy a man is, pinging is cheap. I am also not the calling type but I find it easier to ping
Re: To Be Or Not To Be (help Me)! Pllllleeeeeaaaassseee by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 30, 2013
If a guy misses you, he would call atleast once a day. No matter how busy a man is, he should be able to call you for 2mins in a day.

Is either he is tired of you, or he is into somebody else.
Re: To Be Or Not To Be (help Me)! Pllllleeeeeaaaassseee by thorpido(m): 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2013
I wasn't really the calling type but when I started dating my wife,I realised she was d I want to 'feel' u type.I had to push myself out of my comfort zone.
If this guy values u he has to do more.All that busy stuff is not enough 4 u not to at least ping and make a 2min call in a day.
Discuss this with him and also lay back a bit to see if he will change.
If he doesn't I guess u will.......

(1) (Reply)

Wen U See A Good Looking Man Or Woman.whats D First thing That Comes To Ur Mind? / Funny Things Ladies Do / Why SOME Women Fight Over Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.