Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Friends and business partners again, case closed. - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (35189 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
Oh boy! I dey miss since!!! Choiii!!! Make I reach house first cool down enjoy the drama.
I will always maintan my nairaland stance. Everyone is a scammer until proven otherwise.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
^^^

You mean you haven't seen this thread until now?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
Oh boy! I dey miss since!!! Choiii!!! Make I reach house first cool down enjoy the drama.
I will always maintan my nairaland stance. Everyone is a scammer until proven otherwise even if the username like make e be the number one username from 2005. You'll be shocked at what some of these people can do.
Rogues everywhere.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
honeric01: ^^^

You mean you haven't seen this thread until now?
Saw it when it was like 2pages in and totally forgot about it o!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
Piponomics:
Saw it when it was like 2pages in and totally forgot about it o!

Ah, okay.. well i never took this issue seriously before until some people started asking some incriminating questions and they were trying to make it look as if i knew Nicodemus outside NL or even seen him before. I knew where they were driving to so i had to come on this board from the beginning to let them know aside from online, i do not know him in person, nor his real phone numbers, nor his REAL location.

Infact, some things i got to know about him'll shock him when he ends up knowing that i know these things. until he pushes me to the wall, i won't go that path in unleashing them to the public. (When he sets up a thread, we can discuss there)
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
FXKing2012:
Anthonio already confirmed to me that it's ok to pay to Jani.
Sisebuto: Wellcome Nicodemus. Why dont you contact with me and pay back the money I sent to you? I will respond to you later.

Sisebuto: Is not a problem for me. I have full trust on Jani. In the. Eveining I will read carefully and I will respond
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by jaybee3(m): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
honeric01:

Only kids talk this one, you said i crashed your $30k account and i asked if you can prove that i CRASHED your $30k account.

1: you never gave me any $30k account, what you gave me was a 20k yen account which is like $220 in conversion. (if you have proof to show that it wasn't a yen account, post it here.

2: i never crashed your yen account, rather you took over the account after i lost 20% in 1 week, you took over the next week because i complained that my internet was bad and that the broker kept freezing the platform. (All these was in 2011).

So whatever you have to discuss, do it on a new thread and we can discuss it.
Just $220 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You can't be serious
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by coogar: 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
jay bee:
You can't be serious

you really think odiaero would transfer $30k to a faceless being over the internet? of course it has to be in yen or the zimbabwean dollars. if you mods don't take my request seriously, i would cause a riot. can we fuse odiaero's soldiers with shopclue's ovaries?

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
jay bee:
You can't be serious

20,000 yen is $220 looking at the exchange rate. $1 is 122yen right now, then it should be around 110-114. He told me it was a yen account. if he comes now to say other wise, he can as post the account he gave to me and prove to us he actually gave that account to me and that i CRASHED it as he alleged from the start.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by jaybee3(m): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
honeric01:

Ah, okay.. well i never took this issue seriously before until some people started asking some incriminating questions and they were trying to make it look as if i knew Nicodemus outside NL or even seen him before. I knew where they were driving to so i had to come on this board from the beginning to let them know aside from online, i do not know him in person, nor his real phone numbers, nor his REAL location.

Infact, some things i got to know about him'll shock him when he ends up knowing that i know these things. until he pushes me to the wall, i won't go that path in unleashing them to the public. (When he sets up a thread, we can discuss there)
Spill spill spill
you have been called out, we all know he is a questionable character especially how he has managed to dodge the bank statement doctoring allegations
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
coogar:

you really think odiaero would transfer $30k to a faceless being over the internet? of course it has to be in yen or the zimbabwean dollars. if you mods don't take my request seriously, i would cause a riot. can we fuse odiaero's soldiers with shopclue's ovaries?

That is not how it works, PHYSICAL cash are not suppose to be transferred to a forex manager, only the trading account ID and password is given to the trader.

The fuss here is that Antonio and some others sent money directly to his account (refer to the first page). Only the money directly transferred to Nicodemus account can be paid back because that's how forex works. (before you enter the market, you already should know the risk/liquidity involved and whatever is lost can hardly be paid back).
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
jay bee:
Spill spill spill
you have been called out, we all know he is a questionable character especially how he has managed to dodge the bank statement doctoring allegations

LOL spill? Spill what? what i know about Odiaero? well, it's not relevant on this thread. if he goes about attacking me for commenting on this thread from the start, maybe then, maybe.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by jaybee3(m): 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
coogar:

Always knew the dude was a loud mouth. I just hope he hasn't bragged his way into errmmm errrmmmm NL girl's yansh.
I don laff tire

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by r231(m): 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
so this is where the parry @ grin grin

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by coogar: 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
honeric01:

That is not how it works, PHYSICAL cash are not suppose to be transferred to a forex manager, only the trading account ID and password is given to the trader.

The fuss here is that Antonio and some others sent money directly to his account (refer to the first page). Only the money directly transferred to Nicodemus account can be paid back because that's how forex works. (before you enter the market, you already should know the risk/liquidity involved and whatever is lost can hardly be paid back).

in a nutshell, the currency involved is in yen and not the american dollar, right? odiaero is a fraud!
look at him talking a good game like the money involved is in dollars.

jay bee:
Always knew the dude was a loud mouth. I just hope he hasn't bragged his way into errmmm errrmmmm NL girl's yansh.
I don laff tire

more like let's hope NL girls have not danced azonto into his dirty boxers........
if i were honeric, i would go medieval on odiaero's life. beat him till his stomach busts and the last meal he ate drains out.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by InesQor(m): 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
jay bee:
You can't be serious

Lol this is the problem with saying 20k, 30k, 3k etc. Tell us the currency make we sabi grin grin
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
coogar:

in a nutshell, the currency involved is in yen and not the american dollar, right? odiaero is a fraud!
look at him talking a good game like the money involved is in dollars.

more like let's hope NL girls have not danced azonto into his dirty boxers........
if i were honeric, i would go medieval on odiaero's life. beat him till his stomach busts and the last meal he ate drains out.

In forex, you're not suppose to give raw cash to a manager, the mistakes Antonio made was to send money directly to him after losing all the monies he lost under Odiaero's managerial hands.

But then, based on what he said from the OP, maybe he thought how much is 25k euros when he has lost more than 200k euros to the crashed accounts?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
Friends and business partners again, case closed.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Freiburger(m): 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
coogar:

grin grin grin
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
Welcome sisebuto.

Please, minus the interests accumulated over the years, how much is odiaero owing you?
Can you send a mail to odi, copy Jani telling him the exact amount he owes you and also that you've agreed to repayment through Jani?

@odi, contact Jani and start repayment ASAP.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
Cool.

All the best y'all.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by dagr8(m): 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
wonlasewonimi: ^^^^please can you forward Odunnu's picture to my inbox?
LOL
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by biolabee(m): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
coogar:

i have a request sir.......
is it possible we use the artificial insemination process to fertilise shopclue's eggs with odiaero's semën? i dunno about you guys but i am curious to see what their product would turn out to be.

ROTFLMAO....cheesycheesycheesy
bbfever will be the god father of the union
ol boy i have die here o

These guys are talking millions of dollars.. i have to enter this biz
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by dagr8(m): 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
odiaero: Why won't him believe it, if i start uploading odunnu pictures now, why won't he, or did odunnu sent it to me herself? odunnu please answer, pic sent to my gmail from ur email
oya..upload let's see grin grin grin
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
Let's give him benefit of doubt and hope for the best. He said he's been working in Asia so maybe, he's got your money.

@Nico, I see you viewing the thread, please do the right thing. Contact Jani and start repayment ASAP.
Sisebuto: Bear on mind we talked this issue hundreds times. I tried all with Nicodemus. As you can imagine, this situation is because he crashed my patient and because he wrecked my economy.mobviously, I dont hope he gojng to pay now. I wish I am not right
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
Odunnu's pictures? Jesus Christ of Naze di na Owerri be'anyi!!
Upload as many as you want or have. You have my express permission!
The only catch there is:
1. It must not have been on my NL profile page.
2. Never been uploaded on my fbk page.

Upload as much as you have or you wont find it funny.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by wonlasewonimi: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
Odunnu: Odunnu's pictures? Jesus Christ of Naze di na Owerri be'anyi!!
Upload as many as you want or have. You have my express permission!
The only catch there is:
1. It must not have been on my NL profile page.
2. Never been uploaded on my fbk page.

Upload as much as you have or you wont find it funny.

Waiting for odiaero to send me the bobbee fc pictures..can't wait enough.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

Ask A Somali / All Transfer USSD For MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat (updated) / Happy New Year, Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.