Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Friends and business partners again, case closed. - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (35130 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
Friends and business partners again, case closed.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2013
Sisebuto: Done. Spanish Police is informed
you filed a formal complaint?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by mkmyers45(m): 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
Sisebuto: Done. Spanish Police is informed

good
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
Update ?
The thread is gradually locating its grave . . . undecided
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by mrkels(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2013
honeric01:
you filed a formal complaint?

No he contacted them through facebook chat undecided

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 10:05am On Feb 28, 2013
mrkels:

No he contacted them through facebook chat undecided

Will you shut it and let him answer us? it would be better knowing how he went about it. doing it on the phone won't be as effective as doing it in person.

If you've nothing to say next time, just shut it! angry
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by timbros(m): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2013
ifyalways: Update ?
The thread is gradually locating its grave . . . undecided

undecidedI guess so...
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2013
sorry, so where are we today? Honeric, why are you attacking Mrkels? whats your own?
Mcheeeeew, anyway, any updates?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 11:28am On Feb 28, 2013
Odunnu: sorry, so where are we today? Honeric, why are you attacking Mrkels? whats your own?
Mcheeeeew, anyway, any updates?

Does it look like i was attacking him or he was the one attacking me?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by mrkels(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2013
honeric01:

Will you shut it and let him answer us? it would be better knowing how he went about it. doing it on the phone won't be as effective as doing it in person.

If you've nothing to say next time, just shut it! angry
You are just trying to cover up for your lame comment shey? I understand .
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
mrkels:
You are just trying to cover up for your lame comment shey? I understand .

You've been noticed.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by mrkels(m): 1:49am On Mar 01, 2013
honeric01:

You've been noticed.
grin
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Freiburger(m): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2013
Thread is going . . .going . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 9:54am On Mar 04, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Theyjih: 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
Sisebuto: IC3 and Spanish Police is informed. I am waiting tha call from Nigerian Embassy. It works ...

Good job full throttle, no more time to RELENT!!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2013
Sisebuto: IC3 and Spanish Police is informed. I am waiting tha call from Nigerian Embassy. It works ...
keep it up
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by hbabe(f): 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2013
Na wa o! shocked
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by InesQor(m): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2013
hbabe: Na wa o! shocked

Me sef I tire! Just reading of the entire wahala.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
Please ignore any typo
Very very nice Anthonio, thanks for taking them for a ride, just wait for it from me, jani is just the one that keeping my temper in check, do you see me reply? that because i got all things i want host, the cooperated well with my lawyers, evidence of you websites and docs well saved now, just go and keep thanking jani.

Too bad for those that believe the super stories and lie fabricated by anthonio, the main issues and the cause of all this blackmailing is because of 10 million dollars test trading account i refused one of my investors opening in anthonio broker, because if i did not divert the investor to open @ dukascopy instead of anthonio broker as i promised, he would have been gething some shares from the monthly commissions being allocated to him due to he connected me to the owner of the broker and i openned account on it, so i change my mind and directed the investor to open in dukascopy.com because i do not trust anthonio just like he do not trust me, he wants to be in charge of all projects underminding people that is involve is greater than him, that is while my ex biz partner is mad, i never gave him my passport, he conned the other partner to giving him that, and if not for that partner now, i would have thought him how european laws works, so many things not said here, anthonio and you know all, i wonder why u are afraid of opening this account on you on names, never the less your many IDs you now use on you previous sites to make things look real, good luck to that, but go and thank jani, he is the one that safe your ass, you know where to meet me if you want to, i wonder why u are afraid to come over to the country, have not much to say, and have not time to read the lies.You are angry too because i refused you access to my major investors, and refused to share profits wiht you, you know why? it is because you are trying to boss over me, which you can not

As for You honeric, you closed the line finally, you remember when me and you have issues of you 4k that crashed, i paid you back right, and you remember that after that incident i gave you account of almost 30,000 euros from one of my investors and you clashed, and blamed it on broker, i never asked you to pay back, but i have to pay back with my own money and you remebered also almost crashing the 3k or my personal account i gave to you? i never asked you to pay back

Am suppose to be in beijing for like 5years on my current contract, but i have to find a good reason to make them give me this december for freelance travelling, bet me Honeric, i will make you pay all that you lost, you will know that nairaland world is different form the real world, i paid your your, you have to pay me mine because when u lost mine, i never allowed anyone to know about, feeling pity for you, but now it seems you got money to spend, i will get out 100k for my lawyers against your world, so you serve as a scapegoat, talk don't come cheap online

As for Anthonio, you really tried to damage my images jus like you promised to do in other to get my attention, but let me tell you one heavy problem you have,very arrogant and trying to boss everybody, you lost not even up to 500k , jani lost what he lost, and i lost $1.8million of my personal income for that here only just trying to certify you, and you know you really cost the disaster in dubai, when i told you am not filling fine, does that ring a bell?
When i told you to come over to beijing, why where you afraid to come? afraid ,but you want my investors to come over to spain, who is fooling who? i have to travel a long distance from beijing just to come and type in here, you go and say thanks to jani, he is you lucky saviour, you would have seen a lawsuit of damages greating you in the morning as you wake up, i may not be close but i have all it takes to make it be happing in spain whne it comes to law suits

And all, bye for now, and when you are typing, please becarefull what your are typing, so you will not take a load that will press you down from what you do not know about the origin would have love to read all comments but have not time for it, gotta face trading, am out.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2013
ditto

Hello Mr Nwankwo,

Are u saying u are not going to pay Mr. Anthonio back is monies? try and be considerate and pay the young man back his money.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by nitrogen(m): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
NL, the more you see the less you know!

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by r231(m): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
naijababe: NL, the more you see the less you know!

na so ooo

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by mkmyers45(m): 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
[b]As for You honeric, you closed the line finally, you remember when me and you have issues of you 4k that crashed, i paid you back right, and you remember that after that incident i gave you account of almost 30,000 euros from one of my investors and you clashed, and blamed it on broker, i never asked you to pay back, but i have to pay back with my own money and you remebered also almost crashing the 3k or my personal account i gave to you? i never asked you to pay back

Am suppose to be in beijing for like 5years on my current contract, but i have to find a good reason to make them give me this december for freelance travelling, bet me Honeric, i will make you pay all that you lost, you will know that nairaland world is different form the real world, i paid your your, you have to pay me mine because when u lost mine, i never allowed anyone to know about, feeling pity for you, but now it seems you got money to spend, i will get out 100k for my lawyers against your world, so you serve as a scapegoat, talk don't come cheap online[/b]

Me i haf confuse finis oo...whats happening na?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
@odiaero has tabled his case and he made some good points especially as regards @honeric. I think @honeric should do likewise in order to know how to go about the matter.

However, @odiaero's argument against @Sisebuto doesnt exactly cover the issue of refunding @sisebuto the money he sent to @odiaero which was meant to process the transfer to @sisebuto. It is my understanding that @sisebuto is not asking for money lost to trading, he's only asking for the refund of the money he sent to @odiaero which was meant for transfer processing.

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by dayokanu(m): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2013
I dont believe this barely literate Odiaero is the one scamming people

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
naijababe: NL, the more you see the less you know!
No be small american wonder be this o!
Wait sef make I quote the post first make I fit re-re -re-read am until I fit understand am well well.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2013
odiaero: Please ignore any typo
Very very nice Anthonio, thanks for taking them for a ride, just wait for it from me, jani is just the one that keeping my temper in check, do you see me reply? that because i got all things i want host, the cooperated well with my lawyers, evidence of you websites and docs well saved now, just go and keep thanking jani.

Too bad for those that believe the super stories and lie fabricated by anthonio, the main issues and the cause of all this blackmailing is because of 10 million dollars test trading account i refused one of my investors opening in anthonio broker, because if i did not divert the investor to open @ dukascopy instead of anthonio broker as i promised, he would have been gething some shares from the monthly commissions being allocated to him due to he connected me to the owner of the broker and i openned account on it, so i change my mind and directed the investor to open in dukascopy.com because i do not trust anthonio just like he do not trust me, he wants to be in charge of all projects underminding people that is involve is greater than him, that is while my ex biz partner is mad, i never gave him my passport, he conned the other partner to giving him that, and if not for that partner now, i would have thought him how european laws works, so many things not said here, anthonio and you know all, i wonder why u are afraid of opening this account on you on names, never the less your many IDs you now use on you previous sites to make things look real, good luck to that, but go and thank jani, he is the one that safe your ass, you know where to meet me if you want to, i wonder why u are afraid to come over to the country, have not much to say, and have not time to read the lies.You are angry too because i refused you access to my major investors, and refused to share profits wiht you, you know why? it is because you are trying to boss over me, which you can not

As for You honeric, you closed the line finally, you remember when me and you have issues of you 4k that crashed, i paid you back right, and you remember that after that incident i gave you account of almost 30,000 euros from one of my investors and you clashed, and blamed it on broker, i never asked you to pay back, but i have to pay back with my own money and you remebered also almost crashing the 3k or my personal account i gave to you? i never asked you to pay back

Am suppose to be in beijing for like 5years on my current contract, but i have to find a good reason to make them give me this december for freelance travelling, bet me Honeric, i will make you pay all that you lost, you will know that nairaland world is different form the real world, i paid your your, you have to pay me mine because when u lost mine, i never allowed anyone to know about, feeling pity for you, but now it seems you got money to spend, i will get out 100k for my lawyers against your world, so you serve as a scapegoat, talk don't come cheap online

As for Anthonio, you really tried to damage my images jus like you promised to do in other to get my attention, but let me tell you one heavy problem you have,very arrogant and trying to boss everybody, you lost not even up to 500k , jani lost what he lost, and i lost $1.8million of my personal income for that here only just trying to certify you, and you know you really cost the disaster in dubai, when i told you am not filling fine, does that ring a bell?
When i told you to come over to beijing, why where you afraid to come? afraid ,but you want my investors to come over to spain, who is fooling who? i have to travel a long distance from beijing just to come and type in here, you go and say thanks to jani, he is you lucky saviour, you would have seen a lawsuit of damages greating you in the morning as you wake up, i may not be close but i have all it takes to make it be happing in spain whne it comes to law suits

And all, bye for now, and when you are typing, please becarefull what your are typing, so you will not take a load that will press you down from what you do not know about the origin would have love to read all comments but have not time for it, gotta face trading, am out.
To be read later. Preferably, in the early morning grin
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
Odunnu:
No be small american wonder be this o!
Wait sef make I quote the post first make I fit re-re -re-read am until I fit understand am well well.

You never sabi! Na siddon look I dey now....... I haf lost tey tey!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

Is 2020 Really The Beginning Of A New Decade? / Happy New Year, Nairalanders / Man Dies At A Filling Station In Kano. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.