Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,395 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Friends and business partners again, case closed. - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (35188 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
odiaero:

Do not try to fool yourself, 3k is different and 30k is different, when the time comes, you shall be made to remeber
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
@ Honeric, i love your way of mockery which has been u trade mark ever since, but mark my word, 3k USD and 30k Euros, u will pay from ur nose when am in, after all, i paid yours, you may want to ask the previous guy why he stayed away from nairaland till date, talk do not come cheap, i maybe here typing but same time minding my business, or are u going to still denying countless time of begging me for trading accounts? when am much active on YIM then? you can fix stupid that was why i never wanted to give further account
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
wonlasewonimi: ^^^^please can you forward Odunnu's picture to my inbox?
LMAO cheesy

I say the kind American wonder wey dey dis nld eh.
Meanwhile,this na serious divide to conquer pattern Odi carry enter so.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
odiaero:

Do not try to fool you self, 3k is different and 30k is different, when the time comes, you shall be made to remeber

Mr man, face what this thread is all about, when the time comes, you can come out with evidence that i crashed your $30k. (it's now Euros and not dollars again?)

I hope you know the meaning of crashing an account?

Crashing = margin call.

Can you prove that i crashed your account?

Anyways, create another thread for that, then we can game. (you're looking for something to divert the attention to?)

Just tackle the allegations against you and let people stop asking me about you. did you forge all these bank documents? i hope you know the punishment for such a thing? bank fraud?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Afam4eva(m): 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
So, people dey here dey make $30k, i dey here dey dull myself.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
odiaero: @ Honeric, i love your way of mockery which has been u trade mark ever since, but mark my word, 3k USD and 30k Euros, u will pay from ur nose when am in, after all, i paid yours, you may want to ask the previous guy why he stayed away from nairaland till date, talk do not come cheap, i maybe here typing but same time minding my business, or are u going to still denying countless time of begging me for trading accounts? when am much active on YIM then? you can fix stupid that was why i never wanted to give further account

Yes, i have traded an account for you before in 2011 and i [b]NEVER [/b]crashed the account until it was returned to you the second week. (A yen account and i have records)

You'd be surprised to know that i have every record of chats we have had since i know you on NL, even your webcam pictures and every other thing you shared online with me, they have a folder that i have them stored so don't push it!

This thread is not about me, this thread is about Antonio, if you want to discuss "honeric01 crashed my account", create a thread for that and stop playing tricks.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
ifyalways: Odi,did you see the payments via WU Anthonia claimed he made to you?Is it refundable?If yes,when would you refund that?
Jani,according to you is your[i] family member[/i],can you work out a peace and re-settlement program for Anthonio with him offline?

Ify Anthonio can all things solved by contacting jani, much reason i finally made time make time here is to tell the loud mouth Honeric that his nightmares is about to begin,
as for anthonio, i hate to chat with him is the fact as he knows then because of what he did and provok very good investor in china, please IFy this is my last post going for lunch, and from there no times to reply, loud mouth can keep denying till he meet me in person, if he like let him change his current location, but money can always sort all those things out
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
Afam4eva: So, people dey here dey make $30k, i dey here dey dull myself.
lolx
This scam threads na eye opener.Money is moving and talking in Nld walahi. cheesy
Sadly,none pass my side or enter my pocket.I should be ashamed sad embarassed
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
At honeric you do suprise i have mine too, yahoo keeps records, just the time to login and all is done
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
odiaero:

Ify Anthonio can all things solved by contacting jani, much reason i finally made time make time here is to tell the loud mouth Honeric that his nightmares is about to begin,
as for anthonio, i hate to chat with him is the fact as he knows then because of what he did and provok very good investor in china, please IFy this is my last post going for lunch, and from there no times to reply, loud mouth can keep denying till he meet me in person, if he like let him change his current location, but money can always sort all those things out

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

when you pay Antonio, you still have to explain why and how you forged bank documents, and then face the law for that.

BTW, how come you can access nairaland from china now? did you talk to the Chinese president? grin sad angry

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
Odunnu:
Odikwa very risky!
There is a very serious issue going on here but on a lighter note...I hear your picture is making the rounds on the internet, are u really that hot? Do you mind uploading your pix? (lol).
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
odiaero:

Good.
Anthonio has to tell us what he thinks about this.If you guys can settle this amicably within yourselves,all good and fine.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
odiaero: At honeric you do suprise i have mine too, yahoo keeps records, just the time to login and all is done

Mine is a snapshot and not just some saved log. the difference is that yours can be made up but mine can't be made up. mine can be easily believed because they are pictures, yours are just logs that can be modified by you.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
FXKing2012:
There is a very serious issue going on here but on a lighter note...I hear your picture is making the rounds on the internet, are u really that hot? Do you mind uploading your pix? (lol).

If you believe that, then believing that Odiaero ate dinner with the North Korean leader wouldn't be hard. cool
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Afam4eva(m): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2013
ifyalways: lolx
This scam threads na eye opener.Money is moving and talking in Nld walahi. cheesy
Sadly,none pass my side or enter my pocket.I should be ashamed sad embarassed
Nne, no be small thing oo
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
[quote author=honeric01]

If you believe that, then believing that Odiaero ate dinner with the North Korean leader wouldn't be hard. cool[/quote

Why won't him believe it, if i start uploading odunnu pictures now, why won't he, or did odunnu sent it to me herself? odunnu please answer, pic sent to my gmail from ur email
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
Honeric,Odiaero please lets not derail this thread.We would be doing sisebuto/Anthonio a great dis-service.
You guys can sort out your differences on another thread.
For now,its strictly Odi and Sisebuto.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
Odi do not upload any picture here.
Do not !

Don't involve anyone else in this.I believe you are a man,act like a man now.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
honeric01:

Will you shut up? what can you do? forge documents too like you did on that website? oh you are going to contact yahoo so that they'll send you the chats right? lol, yes i begged you for a trading account in 2011 when you kept showing different accounts online and you gave me a yen account you collected 1 week later SO HOW DOES THIS CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU CRASHED MILLIONS IN DOLLARS, TRICKED DIFFERENT FAMILIES INTO SENDING MONEY DIRECTLY TO YOUR OCEANIC ACCOUNT AND AT THE SAME TIME FORGING OCEANIC(ECO) BANK DOCUMENTS (STATEMENTS) IN OTHER TO CON THESE PEOPLE INTO BELIEVING THAT YOU HAVE UP TO $800K IN YOUR ACCOUNT?
Oh now it is now yen account you got, see your self, it is just a matter of time you do agree 3k USd and 30k euros, just a matter of time, then no more nairaland for you just time, mark the date
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
Odiaro, did you forge documents or not or did Antonio lie on you?

Did you forge the $499,000 bank transfer slip or not?
did you forge the statement showing you have $800k in your account or not?
Did Antonio send you more than 25k euros directly to your account in Nigeria through bank and western union or not?
did you with the help of whoever works in the bank come up with a story like "before an account abroad can receive cash from Nigeria, such account needs to first send money from the account down to your account here"?

All these are what you should be tackling, any other thing you say here are useless for now.

create another thread for that and we can game. you wanted to put me in trouble right? associating with you almost put me in trouble because some people actually thought we worked together in duping people/lying to people.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2013
ifyalways: Odi do not upload any picture here.
Do not !

My anger wiht him is that he act as saint here, only to come to yim like pirgin, just letting him know in advance that he will pay for that, i do not care where he gets the money, but i will make sure he knows me better, that online world is defferent from real world his buddies also sold him out already
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
odiaero: Oh now it is now yen account you got, see your self, it is just a matter of time you do agree 3k USd and 30k euros, just a matter of time, then no more nairaland for you just time, mark the date

Only kids talk this one, you said i crashed your $30k account and i asked if you can prove that i CRASHED your $30k account.

1: you never gave me any $30k account, what you gave me was a 20k yen account which is like $220 in conversion. (if you have proof to show that it wasn't a yen account, post it here.

2: i never crashed your yen account, rather you took over the account after i lost 20% in 1 week, you took over the next week because i complained that my internet was bad and that the broker kept freezing the platform. (All these was in 2011).

So whatever you have to discuss, do it on a new thread and we can discuss it.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
[b] @odiaero, you sound like the whole problem started as a result of Anthonio's attitude which you didnt like. It's obvious you dont want to have anything to do with him anymore, which is quite understandable since you said he threatened to shoot you and also made you lose clients.

But you have every confidence in Jani and so does Anthonio. So since both of you have a common friend/partner (Jani), why dont you guys settle this whole thing through Jani since both you and Anthonio cant stand each other?
I think Jani is the perfect middle man who can make the transaction possible.

Anthonio has already confirmed that it is ok for you to send the money to Jani. And since both of you trust Jani then this shouldnt be a problem.

@odiaero, pls no matter what Anthonio might have done to you and no matter how much you cant trust him, let it not come in the way of settling this mess so this whole case can be settled as quickly as possible. Let's try and forget his offence; once this whole thing is settled then you dont have to communicate or do anything with him anymore.

So, pls, would it be ok/possible to send the money to Jani for further transfer to Anthonio? I just want us to move forward and not dance around the case.

And as for @honeric, that should be left for another thread.
[/b]
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Gboliwe: 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
odiaero:

one question or request before you go for lunch, odunnu's picture please. Upload them please.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
ifyalways: Odi do not upload any picture here.
Do not !

LOL,he doesn't have any picture and if he does, definitively not from me. Odunnu has one or two times uploaded her pictures on her profile before so let him post it and let's see if it is not one of the pictures Odunnu by herself uploaded on her profile which he must have saved on his own.

BTW, why are we even discussing pictures and he's not responding to any of the allegations on this thread on fraud and forgery?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
FXKing2012: [b] @odiaero, you sound like the whole problem started as a result of Anthonio's attitude which you didnt like. It's obvious you dont want to have anything to do with him anymore, which is quite understandable since you said he threatened to shoot you and also made you lose clients.

But you have every confidence in Jani and so does Anthonio. So since both of you have a common friend/partner (Jani), why dont you guys settle this whole thing through Jani since both you and Anthonio cant stand each other?
I think Jani is the perfect middle man who can make the transaction possible.

Anthonio has already confirmed that it is ok for you to send the money to Jani. And since both of you trust Jani then this shouldnt be a problem.

@odiaero, pls no matter what Anthonio might have done to you and no matter how much you cant trust him, let it not come in the way of settling this mess so this whole case can be settled as quickly as possible. Let's try and forget his offence; once this whole thing is settled then you dont have to communicate or do anything with him anymore.

So, pls, would it be ok/possible to send the money to Jani for further transfer to Anthonio? I just want us to move forward and not dance around the case.

And as for @honeric, that should be left for another thread.
[/b]

WOW, what is this? hmm, well maybe the "carrot approach"? ok, i get it! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Afam4eva(m): 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
You people should start paying tax to nairaland cos you make a lot of money hia. With all the dollars, euros, pounds and yen that i'm hearing, i don't need seun will need to put up adverts again. 2 much money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

Ask A Somali / All Transfer USSD For MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat (updated) / Happy New Year, Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.