Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Please I Need Answers. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Answers. (1108 Views)

Need Answers Please / Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers / Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Answers. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2013
You are dating a guy for about 6mnths and u ask him to know if he still loves you,and he answers nothn has changed.Pls what does dat mean?Cos rite now am about lvn the relationship becos of this answer.U can be blunt if u want I like it when the truth is been told.Thanks my lovely friends.
Re: Please I Need Answers. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2013
''Nothing has changed''...thats a non-committal reply. He's either being indirect or his sorting his true feelings for you. You can find out the real deal via his actions & expressions towards u.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Answers. by KINGwax(m): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2013
Crap, kids. If he had known, he wldnt av answered so maturedly cos it simply means the feelings he has for u since inception is still intact.
Re: Please I Need Answers. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
HMmmmmm so confused rite now.
Re: Please I Need Answers. by prettyduru: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2013
I'll say, if d rship interests him, something has to have changed. Love grows and so shld d rship. Sis, "Nothing has changed" isn't a good sign. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Answers. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
ucgirl: You are dating a guy for about 6mnths and u ask him to know if he still loves you,and he answers nothn has changed.Pls what does dat mean?Cos rite now am about lvn the relationship becos of this answer.U can be blunt if u want I like it when the truth is been told.Thanks my lovely friends.

Did he say he loved you before?
Re: Please I Need Answers. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2013
Yield:

Did he say he loved you before?

Yes he did
Re: Please I Need Answers. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2013
ucgirl:

Yes he did

When?

Just wondering 'cuz guys who start telling you they love you the moment they see you, lol, or anytime shortly after you met are always questionable.
Re: Please I Need Answers. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
ucgirl:

Yes he did
How often do you want this said to you? Every second?
It beats my imagination how girls such as you want to be continually doted on.
Re: Please I Need Answers. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2013
And it's pretty much your type who never deserve it. Smh!
Re: Please I Need Answers. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
sauer: And it's pretty much your type who never deserve it. Smh!

Tk it easy bro
Re: Please I Need Answers. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2013
Notin has changd means he's nt dat in2 u. Gal,tak a chill pil or u b desperado? undecided
Re: Please I Need Answers. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2013
Nutin has changd means he is nt dat in2 u. Gal,tak a chill pil or u b desperado?
Re: Please I Need Answers. by Arosa(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2013
Girls are funny, You ask your boyfriend "if he still loves you" and he said nothing has change. from the context of the question I would have thought the answer was clear.
Re: Please I Need Answers. by chikeorji123(m): 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2013
Op
he says noting have change which means he like you!.Note:Men don't talk much of their feelings but as a smart lady u ill read them through actions.. And u want to zoom off just like that? ok go ahead let someone else zoom in..how old are u self?.. *piss*.
Re: Please I Need Answers. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2013
even if he tld u he still loves and hs actions dont say so, hw would thngs change?? i think u shld be more concernd abt hs actions towards u, 4m there u cn tell if he still loves u or not.
Re: Please I Need Answers. by chikeorji123(m): 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
vivichocs: even if he tld u he still loves and hs actions dont say so, hw would thngs change?? i think u shld be more concernd abt hs actions towards u, 4m there u cn tell if he still loves u or not.

l assume she might still be too young to engage in a relationship.
Re: Please I Need Answers. by digitalgeorgy(m): 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
You neva hear say ''Action speaks louder than words''??
I dnt care wot he said, i expct ladies of dis century to detect guys' emotion thru their actions other than asking them at all times.
Dnt allow ur fmale frnds persuade you to ask your bfrnd hw much he loves you, its nt hygenic.
Re: Please I Need Answers. by nobniger: 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
This's one of the reasons why kids should wait until fully developed before dating and I'm not talking about chronological but real age. You know this dude loves you from the begining and so, the question,"do you STILL love me". If he answered that NOTHING has changed, does that not mean that from the time he started loving you that nothing has changed? Still don't get it? Do you want more brake down?.
Re: Please I Need Answers. by Clinton594(m): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2013
Nawa for u oh tongue
Re: Please I Need Answers. by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 09, 2013
How are we supposed to know

Are we sorcerers or mind-readers.

Na wa o. cry
Re: Please I Need Answers. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ur question in d first place is also questionable! Do u go askin people if they still love u? How childish a question! Gawd!
Re: Please I Need Answers. by jmoore(m): 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2013
@op, you don't know the meaning of "nothing has changed" ?
how old are you?

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend's Bald Tribute To Cancer-stricken Girlfriend. / Anti-pervert: Woman Are Buying Hairy Stockings To Dissuade Looks Of Men / Great 5 Real Reasons Men Lose Interest In Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.