Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

My Final Official Goodbyes - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Final Official Goodbyes (14039 Views)

Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Caracta(f): 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2013
Club 15 at work...
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Mynd44: 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2013
Smh. See as them dey assign names
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by EzePromoe: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2013
Ndi D.A.N kwenu! Oya make we take over cheesy
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Acidosis(m): 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2013
2sexy: lol... Mama Nairaland and 247 Nairaland Watch Man and Panelist. Your fans think say dem get friend not knowing say na loudspeaker dem speak to. Any yawa, u go open dia nyansh. Case Study, Acidosis,..

You can believe anything you hear/read... It's legal...
The fact that I ignored her post doesn't mean I'm guilty... cool Just trying to dodge her f00ly... don't you know a fool's fun is being bad ? [Proverbs 11] cool
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by tpia5: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2013
hmm, none of this had better involve me.

i wont type a double negative, i think my point is clear. undecided
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
Table Leg :
Bloody nonsense.. Someone sits up and type all of the above crap because she is leaving the forum, SMH ... What a stupid move!
Pi.ss aaaawf!

Attention wh0re. Who the hell posts to say they are leaving. Just farking go quietly!

6 Likes

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by greedie1(f): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2013
u all should beg lemony to come back pls..... i miss her sad
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Tenderly1(f): 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
Sweetlemon bone those mufurus and dnt let it get to you.

1 Like

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2013
tpia@:
so nobody is begging me not to go?

alrighty then!

bye.

you nlers, o ga fun yin sha undecided

cant even post a song for me

[size=13pt]If you truly left, I'd miss you lol.

@OP, why open a can of worms when you no fit handle them? You can't have your cake and eat it too. You start controversial threads, you ignore the very advice you ask for, and now you're crying. Take a look in the mirror and sort yourself. There are some genuine Nairalanders here who are offering condolences and assistance. Maybe you should take it as this your wahala don overoverplenty.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by 2sexy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
Acidosis:

You can believe anything you hear/read... It's legal...
The fact that I ignored her post doesn't mean I'm guilty... cool Just trying to dodge her f00ly... don't you know a fool's fun is being bad ? [Proverbs 11] cool

not particularly you(just my personal observation), just letting dem know say dem no get secret... If they think otherwise, I give them a few months from now.

If ignorance is bliz 'tis folly to be wise cool

1 Like

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by tpia5: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2013
SeunPlus: OP, I totally believe you. NL is full of frustrated lots, clueless people. I pity anyone who bring his/her issue here on NL, your r/ship will end in a pathetic state. I've learnt my lessons, and I believe that when I find another true man, I'll never make a mistake of bothering any of these demented fellows with my stories. NL IS A BIG FAILURE!

what's this about?

generally, nl relationships are somehow, but like you pointed out, its not really a good idea to ask for relationship advice from faceless strangers on the web.

i mean, if there are valid reasons for doubt, how is nler's advice going to change that?

and on the other hand, its too easy to pour sand inside garri here.

basically, what i mean is i dont think its a good idea to seek strange nl opinions about personal matters, you dont know who is posting.

1 Like

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Acidosis(m): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
^ ^ exactly
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2013
Some posters posting with leprosy infected hands, with their mosquito legs and no real life on the outside. angry

I wonder why some people will let unknown faceless person's post get to them cheesy

Sweet lemon, you would be a fool if you sign off nairaland and still view as guest!

Pick up your handle and do ya thing jor.

Emm......don't tell me na here the bed guy story go end undecided.

We need update u know!

2 Likes

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Sweetlemon(f): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]If you truly left, I'd miss you lol.

@OP, why open a can of worms when you no fit handle them? You can't have your cake and eat it too. You start controversial threads, you ignore the very advice you ask for, and now you're crying. Take a look in the mirror and sort yourself. There are some genuine Nairalanders here who are offering condolences and assistance. Maybe you should take it as this your wahala don overoverplenty.[/size]

OMG! You too??!!!! shocked
No wonder sexkills treats me the way he does........
Madam, did u see how I defended Achukwunet (your sister) on the thread raised asking for her whereabouts? And you still have the conscience to say this?
Oh well, it's all good. You can have NL all to yourself now ok?

10 Likes

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Idowuogbo(f): 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2013
Ghen Ghen! grin grin grin
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
Sweetlemon:

OMG! You too??!!!! shocked
Madam, did u see how I defended Achukwunet (your sister) on the thread raised asking for her whereabouts? And you still have the conscience to say this?
Oh well, it's all good. You can have NL all to yourself now ok?
Seriously babe,you have an issue...a very ginormous issue.

2 Likes

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Idowuogbo(f): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin

*singing* ara gba ndi ara...

1 Like

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by SeunPlus(f): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2013
tpia@:

what's this about?

generally, nl relationships are somehow, but like you pointed out, its not really a good idea to ask for relationship advice from faceless strangers on the web.

i mean, if there are valid reasons for doubt, how is nler's advice going to change that?

and on the other hand, its too easy to pour sand inside garri here.

basically, what i mean is i dont think its a good idea to seek strange nl opinions about personal matters, you dont know who is posting.
That's the point I'm trying to make. NLders are so pathetic. Some people uses the frustration of their broken relationship to avenge it on someone else relationship. I don't blame them, I blame unemployment.
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by tpia5: 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2013
i was expecting sweetlemon to reappear on the thread and respond to the post.

good to know i guessed right.

1 Like

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by tpia5: 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2013
did u see how I defended Achukwunet (your sister) on the thread raised

why am i missing all these threads?

i missed this also.
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Puvguy: 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2013
binger: Seriously babe,you have an issue...a very ginormous issue.

She doesn't have issues, stop using such harsh words. I personally admire her personality, even if it's obvious she likes attention. BTW, most women are wired like that.

3 Likes

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2013
SeunPlus:
That's the point I'm trying to make. NLders are so pathetic. Some people uses the frustration of their broken relationship to avenge it on someone else relationship. I don't blame them, I blame unemployment.
grin grin grin Says the employee...abi na employer.
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by tpia5: 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2013
SeunPlus:

there are lots of "people" here.

only God knows who is who, or who is what.
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by clarina: 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2013
Bye bye shaa . I just registerd 30mins ago. Soldier go,soldier come. Barrack remain the same grin

7 Likes

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2013
Puvguy:

She doesn't have issues, stop using such harsh words. I personally admire her personality, even if it's obvious she likes attention. BTW, most women are wired like that.
I don't want to go into details cos i'll definitely use scathing words in a pejorative outlook. But the fact remains,she has a big issue online/offline.

2 Likes

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by clarina: 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
U
Vikin: Some posters posting with leprosy infected hands, with their mosquito legs and no real life on the outside. angry

I wonder why some people will let unknown faceless person's post get to them cheesy

Sweet lemon, you would be a fool if you sign off nairaland and still view as guest!

Pick up your handle and do ya thing jor.

Emm......don't tell me na here the bed guy story go end undecided.

We need update u know!

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

Truck Filled With Cement Crashes At Sagamu (Photos) / Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! / Zodiac Sign Dates, Symbols, And Meanings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.