Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,682 members, 7,959,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

A Visit To Unknown Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Visit To Unknown Friend (1677 Views)

Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! / A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday / How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Visit To Unknown Friend by chilman(m): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
Please guyz help me look into this issues. I'm 21yrs old boy a native of ENUGU STATE DANIEL BY NAME.
I'm having a friend for the past one yr and some months now she is a girl. We have been doing as if we were brother nd sister/husband and wife, we do everything in common:as in we pray together, eat, help each other infact do everything a boy can do for a gal or a gal can do for a guy she is so nice to me but we never see each other before, we are just doing al this on calls and mostly 2go chat. Its our dream to see each other but we never knw when the dream shal come through. Last yr she got admission into a high institutn, and she is now inviting me to come for her matrick nxt month which am nt prepared for, i dnt even have money to buy her gift for the ceremony, i just wönder how she wil feel if i disappoint her by nt going or i went their empty handed. Please my fellow nairaland i want u to advice me on what to do, should i go empty handed or never to go. NB this wil be a golden oppuntunity to recongnise whom i av as a partner nd as a friend. Thanks
Re: A Visit To Unknown Friend by outrage: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2013
My advice.
Go back to school, learn english and pick it up from there.

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Unknown Friend by eazy12(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
I think ur presence should be enof!forget about the gif,it's ur accomodation u should be worried about

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Unknown Friend by bimmyartworld(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
Love is mostly abt sharing gift buh guys try to over do because we want to impress, let er know ur financial state for now and if realy loves u am sure she will consider u for telling er the truth, she might just want to c u and xpress the truth of what she has been feeling abt u
Buh at least hold a little and surprising gift for er, am sure u can't tell er you don't have 2k to buy er a small gift or are you the type of guy that doesn't believe spending for girlz is not good buh you like getting things from er, am sure if you are to pay b4 service when you feel the huge, you wont hessitate doing that.respect er and witH the little you have

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Unknown Friend by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
She invited you because she wants you there. You showing up alone would suffice. Besides, you would just be seeing each other face-to-face for the first time. If you want to buy her a gift, wait till you get to know her more and your r-ship develops a little bit more. You don't want to start introducing gifts into your r-ship now; it is unnecessary. Go as you are. Also, this would further allow you to test the type of person she is: whether she would be displeased because you show up without a gift or whether it wouldn't matter to her and you being there is simply enough.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Unknown Friend by greedie1(f): 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2013
op, una dey pray for 2go?? hmmm. dis una love strong o.
anyways, if u ve money for ur transportation and accomodation, den go. ur presence is wat she really needs. .. but if u r broke, just tell her so,don't borrow o since she sees u as her bro, she ll understand

u can still go for her convocation nah. no worry too much.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Unknown Friend by femmy2010(m): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2013
outrage: My advice.

Seconded
Re: A Visit To Unknown Friend by tpia5: 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
How do you eat on 2go and other social media?

You mean she posts the picture of the food and you look at it?

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Unknown Friend by femmy2010(m): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2013
tpia@:

I wonder ooO. Lol
Re: A Visit To Unknown Friend by Mynd44: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2013
It is your presence that counts and not your gift. When will guys start realizing that?

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Unknown Friend by Iaz93: 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2013
[quote author=femmy2010]

Seconded
Thirded!
Re: A Visit To Unknown Friend by xtenxive(m): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2013
BEST ADVISE!!!!!!!!!!! Though may sound unacceptable to you.
Re: A Visit To Unknown Friend by Ochason(m): 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
is this wat he askd u 2 giv him. If u dnt no wat 2say get out of nL and get bussy wit ursef young man

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Unknown Friend by goldfish80(m): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2013
Plz this post should be posted to τђΞ joke section, I've been laffing My nutts off reading comments on this hilarious thread cheesy ...
Re: A Visit To Unknown Friend by chikeorji123(m): 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2013
Yield: She invited you because she wants you there. You showing up alone would suffice. Besides, you would just be seeing each other face-to-face for the first time. If you want to buy her a gift, wait till you get to know her more and your r-ship develops a little bit more. You don't want to start introducing gifts into your r-ship now; it is unnecessary. Go as you are. Also, this would further allow you to test the type of person she is: whether she would be displeased because you show up without a gift or whether it wouldn't matter to her and you being there is simply enough.

God bless u my dear..why is that real ones are hidden under the sea!.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Unknown Friend by digitalgeorgy(m): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2013
Mehn.. Eee don tey i hear say distance r/ship dey exist ooo. Make sense.
Me, i 4 lk to kw whr u dey, whc sch she dey and whc knd of gift u dey plan to giv her, weda na book, flower abi na r/charge card.
On matric day, she'll be xtremly buzy, why did u pick dat day?? Abi you want to meet her parents??
Re: A Visit To Unknown Friend by chilman(m): 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
Dats nt what i want from u guy! I know if sm1 ask u for advice u insult that person instead. Lol
Re: A Visit To Unknown Friend by chilman(m): 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2013
do u gv insult 4 d person dat ask u 4 advice? To bad lol
Re: A Visit To Unknown Friend by chilman(m): 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2013
eazy12: I think ur presence should be enof!forget about the gif,it's ur accomodation u should be worried about
appriaciated.
Re: A Visit To Unknown Friend by chilman(m): 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
bimmyartworld: Love is mostly abt sharing gift buh guys try to over do because we want to impress, let er know ur financial state for now and if realy loves u am sure she will consider u for telling er the truth, she might just want to c u and xpress the truth of what she has been feeling abt u
Buh at least hold a little and surprising gift for er, am sure u can't tell er you don't have 2k to buy er a small gift or are you the type of guy that doesn't believe spending for girlz is not good buh you like getting things from er, am sure if you are to pay b4 service when you feel the huge, you wont hessitate doing that.respect er and witH the little you have
nice talk
Re: A Visit To Unknown Friend by chilman(m): 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
Yield: She invited you because she wants you there. You showing up alone would suffice. Besides, you would just be seeing each other face-to-face for the first time. If you want to buy her a gift, wait till you get to know her more and your r-ship develops a little bit more. You don't want to start introducing gifts into your r-ship now; it is unnecessary. Go as you are. Also, this would further allow you to test the type of person she is: whether she would be displeased because you show up without a gift or whether it wouldn't matter to her and you being there is simply enough.
my guy u really make sense. Thanks 4 ur advise!
Re: A Visit To Unknown Friend by chilman(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2013
tpia@:
u wana know how we do it? Eheheh
Re: A Visit To Unknown Friend by Nivstalin(f): 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
Don't try too hard to impress her during your visit, besides you never know what to expect when you guys meet since it's ur 1st meeting
Re: A Visit To Unknown Friend by nobniger: 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
Interesting caption! After a whole yr, how's she still an unknown friend, am I missing someting? She knows how rich your're dude, so go and support her even without a gift and I wish you well

(1) (Reply)

Can I Remarry???...Your Advice Needed! / If Couples Doesnt Want Children, What Then Is The Motive Of The Marriage? / Why Do Men Now Prefer Old,rich Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.