Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? (3111 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Wanting A Nigerian Guy / What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by dederocs(m): 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2013
As an eligible bachelor that plans to get married soon,i want to take a peek into the heart and minds of our sexy Nigerian ladies before i choose.
pls i need heartfelt replies...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by dederocs(m): 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
dederocs: As an eligible bachelor that plans to get married soon,i want to take a peek into the heart and minds of our sexy Nigerian ladies before i choose.
pls i need heartfelt replies...
are the ladies shy of soul searching?...
Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
Like seriously
Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by dederocs(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
candygosh: Like seriously
u can do better beautiful,i need answers.
Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by Mynd44: 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
This will not end well
Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by dederocs(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
Mynd_44: This will not end well
lol...our ladies in naija are not open.
Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2013
Mynd_44: This will not end well
You bet!
Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
dederocs:
u can do better beautiful,i need answers.

As to why I might want a husband.funningly serious!
Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
Actualy,i hav one reason,i dnt wnt my kids 2 b labeld bastards! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by chikeorji123(m): 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2013
kimberluge: Actualy,i hav one reason,i dnt wnt my kids 2 b labeld bastards! undecided
nice one my dear.. it's seen for ladies opinion.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2013
to hv a companion, hv children and to overcome the sin of 4nicatn..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by chikeorji123(m): 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2013
vivichocs: to hv a companion, hv children and to overcome the sin of 4nicatn..

have u gotten ur post to enugu? sorry for derailing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by freecocoa(f): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
I need someone to help me lift heavy objects.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by Mynd44: 4:19am On Jan 31, 2013
freecocoa: I need someone to help me lift heavy objects.
hmmm
Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by KateSpade(f): 4:31am On Jan 31, 2013
freecocoa: I need someone to help me lift heavy objects.
you forgot kill bugs
Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by Mynd44: 5:58am On Jan 31, 2013
KateSpade:
you forgot kill bugs
You both aint serious
Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by jmoore(m): 7:12am On Jan 31, 2013
the poster asked for top 3 reasons, can we get at least 3 from each lady? like the response below

vivichocs: to hv a companion, hv children and to overcome the sin of 4nicatn..

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by Sapphire86(f): 7:23am On Jan 31, 2013
I can only think of 1: intimacy!!! Get rid of those fornication guilt!!!
grin cheesy
Wen I'm alert properly, ll come back and answer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by nanalady(f): 7:51am On Jan 31, 2013
Kids,love and ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by KINGwax(m): 7:52am On Jan 31, 2013
Lemme answer for them:
1. Shelter
2. Free food
3. Time running out

Pls note dt sex aint included...they can have that anywhere. And children too, if they av their way, they dnt wanna carry pregnancy at all.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 31, 2013
Because the society does not regard single moms
May be 4 love
And lastly Change of surname.
Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by baibijayyahoo(f): 8:32am On Jan 31, 2013
am nt in nid ov marriage ryt nw.....
bt wen i am gettin married, i mean wen i find d him i ll want to settle wit, t will be bcs
1. he knws how to kip me interested
2. we share same love for adventures, and many more
3. and i wan to av his kids and b 1 of his family

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by Biim: 9:09am On Jan 31, 2013
1)For companionship (to have a soul mate,someone to build a home and raise a family with)
2)To avoid sexual immorality (to have legal s*x)
3)For other reasons (such as to be a helper and support to him,etc)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by Acidosis(m): 9:15am On Jan 31, 2013
KINGwax: Lemme answer for them:
1. Shelter
2. Free food
3. Time running out

Pls note dt sex aint included...they can have that anywhere . And children too, if they av their way, they dnt wanna carry pregnancy at all.

Exactly...
I wonder why they're mentioning s£x... [like they're sum virgin mary] *hisses*
They've been sleeping around for years... so that shouldn't be a reason for marriage..

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by Acidosis(m): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2013
These are my answers...

1. Competition: people get married every saturday.. they don't wanna be left behind.

2. They want a new home house..

3. They want to be addressed "Mrs Lagbaja
Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by freecocoa(f): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2013
^And who have "they" been sleeping around with? Hypocrite.angry
Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by Acidosis(m): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2013
freecocoa: ^And who have "they" been sleeping around with? Hypocrite.angry
They've been sleeping with those they've been sleeping with..

Its not my business who they slept with.. I've made my points... cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by freecocoa(f): 9:29am On Jan 31, 2013
Acidosis:
They've been sleeping with those they've been sleeping with..

Its not my business who they slept with.. I've made my points... cool
Just for the records...

You made no point.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by Acidosis(m): 9:41am On Jan 31, 2013
freecocoa: Just for the records...

You made no point.
Okay, freecocoa. cool
Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by Sexkillzdick: 10:56am On Jan 31, 2013
i cant wait to get Married cuz,
1. I need to leave my parents
2. i want legal love n romance
3. I want my own lovely kids father by my Ife

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by BukkyDan(f): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2013
Errm...
Re: Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? by philc334: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2013
is not sex they are after but the guilt
Acidosis:

Exactly...
I wonder why they're mentioning s£x... [like they're sum virgin mary] *hisses*
They've been sleeping around for years... so that shouldn't be a reason for marriage..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: / Do You Really Think It Matters Who Is The Dumper And Dumpee? / No MONEY, No ROMANCE !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.