Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Jonathan Promises Fairness In Federal Appointments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Promises Fairness In Federal Appointments (6725 Views)

Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu / [UPATED] Abdusalami Panel Meets Buhari, Advocates Fairness In Anti-graft War / States Demand Equity, Fairness In Revenue Sharing Formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Promises Fairness In Federal Appointments by Dignitary: 2:44am On Jan 31, 2013
Re: Jonathan Promises Fairness In Federal Appointments by taharqa: 3:29am On Jan 31, 2013
Dignitary: I like the way GEJ has been ruining (ruling ) Nigeria....For those that have been complaining of no Yoruba member in d FCC...Complain no more!!!

Just follow me on this short journey! In GEJ's dictionary, Yoruba's are really insignificant!!!

In the executive - d President, Vice President and SGF (no Yoruba)

Legislature - Senate President , Deputy Senate President, Speaker and Deputy Speaker (no Yoruba)

Judiciary- Chief Justice of Nigeria, President of d Court of Appeal, Chief Judge of d federal High court (no Yoruba)

Lets check out GEJ's top ministers....Minister of Finance, Petroleum Minister, Minister of Works, Minister of Health, Education Minister ( no Yoruba)

....Check out the heads of parastatals , u will be amazed!!!

FEDERAL CHARACTER MY FOOT!!!

#In 2015, GEJ will know that this ethnic group is bigger than all the ethnic groups in south south (put together)...not a matter of pride,it's the truth!
STOP running that yr tiny mouth there. There are already 6 people from the SW in d FCC. There are 37 membas of d commissn, one from each state plus Abuja; these new 7 are just additions..... As for why Yoruba isnt holding any of d very top positns, ask Baba Tinubu and his party who fought hard against d President's wish to give d Speakership to d SW cos of more narrow political (as opposd) to Regional interest.... If you must blame, then be sure of yr assumptns and blame d 'right' person. LEARN
Re: Jonathan Promises Fairness In Federal Appointments by iconaus: 6:04am On Jan 31, 2013
Dignitary: I like the way GEJ has been ruining (ruling ) Nigeria....For those that have been complaining of no Yoruba member in d FCC...Complain no more!!!

Just follow me on this short journey! In GEJ's dictionary, Yoruba's are really insignificant!!!

Legislature - Senate President , Deputy Senate President, Speaker and Deputy Speaker (no Yoruba)

Judiciary- Chief Justice of Nigeria, President of d Court of Appeal, Chief Judge of d federal High court (no Yoruba)

Lets check out GEJ's top ministers....Minister of Finance, Petroleum Minister, Minister of Works, Minister of Health, Education Minister ( no Yoruba)

#In 2015, GEJ will know that this ethnic group is bigger than all the ethnic groups in south south (put together)...not a matter of pride,it's the truth!

Ooh! so yoruba people can whine too . this is just only 2yrs of purpoted marginalisation . what about over 40 yrs of marginalisation of south east? u guys are not serious
Re: Jonathan Promises Fairness In Federal Appointments by iconaus: 6:04am On Jan 31, 2013

Ooh! so yoruba people can whine too . this is just only 2yrs of purpoted marginalisation . what about over 40 yrs of marginalisation of south east? u guys are not serious
Re: Jonathan Promises Fairness In Federal Appointments by blackbeau1(f): 8:35am On Jan 31, 2013
Oh please,feel free to be unfair.its allowed.afterall,when the Northern leaders were in power,more than half of the people in power were northeners.
Re: Jonathan Promises Fairness In Federal Appointments by Dignitary: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
Re: Jonathan Promises Fairness In Federal Appointments by Dignitary: 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
Re: Jonathan Promises Fairness In Federal Appointments by abeldav(m): 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
Looks to me like everyone want their tribe on the cabinet...but there are over 250 tribes in this country. If GEJ decides to please everyone,he could as well make a state of just his cabinet. Pls give him a break,,,he already has his plate full.

Re: Jonathan Promises Fairness In Federal Appointments by Oluabayomi1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2013
But majority of d appointees have embezzled in one way or d other nw

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Signs Solar-Power Deal With India / ‘There would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’ - Pastor Kalejaiye / Shocking Revelation From The Buhari Budget Proposal......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.