Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 (3804 Views)

How God Changed My Genotype From SS To AA...| Favour Orji / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily 2014 / Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by MostHigh: 11:46am On Feb 15, 2013
christemmbassey: bro Goshen these ppl are like tith preachers, the are the naija pre-grace jews who practice jewdaism in christianity, they are the reasons why many are leaving christianity to atheism. They love the sense of captivity, imprisonment and bondage.

SINCE WHEN DID OBEDIENCE BECOME BONDAGE?

YASHUA WAS LAWFULL TO THE END FOR YOUR SAKE THAT PREADVENTURE YOU WOULD CARRY YOUR CROSS AND FOLLOW HIS EXAMPLE AND HERE YOU ARE DENYING HIM

YASHUA WAS OBEDIENT TO THE END FOR YOUR SAKE THAT PREADVENTURE YOU WOULD CARRY YOUR CROSS AND FOLLOW HIS EXAMPLE AND HERE YOU ARE DENYING HIM

KEEP ON BEING LAWLESS YOU SHALL SURLY GET YOUR REWARD

YOU SERVE A FALSE GOD

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by MostHigh: 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2013
Goshen360: Why don't you people ALSO follow the rest of the context in Deuteronomy 22 Why do you pick out only verse 5 Christians ARE NOT JEWS! Those were written to the Jews - follow or obey ALL or NONE!

GOSHEN YOU HAVE STARTED AGAIN

PLEASE STOP PRACTICING LAWLESSNESS (A LAWLESS MAN OBEYS NO LAW) LIKE YOU SAID ALL OR NONE

WHY ARE YOU CONSTANTLY DENYING YOUR MASTER AND HIS WAY OF LIFE

CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU HAVE SAID YASHUA AND ALL HIS DESCIPLES, PAUL INCLUSIVE LIVED THE LIFE OF THE JEW AND ALL OF SCRIPTURE CONFIRMS THIS

ALSO WHENEVER THESE MEN OF THE MOST HIGH HAD TO TEACH OR PASS ON A PRINCIPLE THEY ALWAYS QUOTED SPECIFIC VERSES FROM THE TORAH, READ THE SERMON ON THE MOUNT.

SO WHAT IS THE NEW GUIDANCE FOR LIFE AND LIVING IF THE INSTRUCTIONS AND TEACHINGS ARE NO MORE?

IF YOU ARE TRULY SINCERE YOU WOULD TALK ABOUT HOW THEY LIVED THIER LIVES IN ADDITION TO WHAT THEY SAID

DO NOT FOCUS ON THE WORDS ALONE (WORSHIP IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH)

FROM THE 10 COMMANDMENTS WE HAVE
THOU SHALT NOT STEAL
THOU SHALT NOT COVET
KEEP THE SABBATH HOLY

FROM YASHUA IBN JOSEPH WHEN QUESTIONED ABOUT THE HIGHEST LAW WE HAVE:

HEAR, O ISRAEL: THE LORD OUR GOD [IS] ONE LORD:
AND THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIGHT

GOSHEN I AM SURE YOU OBEY THESE COMMANDMENTS ABOVE

SO WHY THEN DO YOU KEEP ON SAYING (follow or obey ALL or NONE!) ARE YOU NOT JUGED BY YOUR OWN WORDS

ALSO YOUR STATEMENT (follow or obey ALL or NONE!) IS INHERENTLY SATANIC AND HAS NO PLACE IN SCRIPTURE AS WE SEE BELOW THE WORDS OF THE MASTER

MAT 5:19
WHOSOEVER THEREFORE SHALL BREAK ONE OF THESE LEAST COMMANDMENTS, AND SHALL TEACH MEN SO, HE SHALL BE CALLED THE LEAST IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN: BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL DO AND TEACH [THEM], THE SAME SHALL BE CALLED GREAT IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.

GOSHEN WHY ARE YOU TEACHING MEN TO BREAK THE COMMANDMENTS OF THE MOST HIGH?

YASHUA HAS ALREADY JUDGED YOU FOR HE SAW YOUR TYPE LONG BEFORE YOU WERE EVEN BORN. HE CALLS YOU THE LEAST IN THE KINGDOM.

FOR YOU WOULD RATHER THE CHILDREN OBEY THE DOCTRINES OF MAN (OLUKOYA AND ADEFARASI) THAN THE COMMANDMENTS OF THE MOST HIGH WHICH ARE CONTAINED WITHIN THE WHOLE OF THE BIBLE AND NOT JUST THE NEW TESTAMENT.

DEAR BRETHREN IF YOU ARE WILLING TO FUFILL ANY COMMANDMENT WITHIN SCRIPTURE THE FATHER WILL NEVER CONDEMN YOU FOR IT

GOSHEN APPARENTLY THOSE THAT SAY THEY LIVE UNDER GRACE ALONE ARE STILL LWAFULL TO A CERTAIN DEGREE, AND I WONDER WHAT PRINCIPLE YOU USE TO PICK AND CHOOSE WHAT IS OK FOR YOU.

THAT SAID I WOULD ADVICE YOU NOT TO CONDEMN THOSE THAT SEEM TO BE A BIT MORE LAWFULL THAN YOU ARE BUT INSTEAD ENCOURAGE THEM IN THE KNOWLEDGE OF YASHUA.

EVERYMAN RUNS THE RACE AND IF SO THERE MUST BE SOME REWARD AT THE END ABI? I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE RACE BUT I AM WORRIED FOR MY CROWN.

GOSHEN YOU SAY THERE IS NO NEED TO WORK HENCE NO REWARD.

SURELY YOU WILL GET YOUR REWARD

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!!
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Goshen360(m): 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2013
^
Keep on keeping the law. Christ already fulfilled the law THAT WASN'T EVEN WRITTEN TO ME IN THE FIRST PLACE. How many times will I tell you that, when we don't steal, kill etc; IT IS NOT BECAUSE IT WAS WRITTEN IN THE LAW BUT BECAUSE IT IS WRITTEN IN OUR HEART, NOT ON STONES AND WRITTEN IN THE NEW TESTAMENT. Christians are NOT to keep ANY sabbath whatsoever!

So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. And now that the way of faith has come, we no longer need the law as our guardian. - Galatians 3:24-25
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by MostHigh: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
[quote author=Goshen360]^
Keep on keeping the law. Christ already fulfilled the law THAT WASN'T EVEN WRITTEN TO ME IN THE FIRST PLACE. How many times will I tell you that, when we don't steal, kill etc; IT IS NOT BECAUSE IT WAS WRITTEN IN THE LAW BUT BECAUSE IT IS WRITTEN IN OUR HEART, NOT ON STONES AND WRITTEN IN THE NEW TESTAMENT. Christians are NOT to keep ANY sabbath whatsoever!

So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. And now that the way of faith has come, we no longer need the law as our guardian. - Galatians 3:24-25

[/quote

GOSHEN ONCE AGAIN YOU LIE

A CHRISTIAN IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST. SO FOLLOW CHRIST IN EVERYTHING HE DID AND DONT BE PRETENDER.

STOP ATTACKING THE WORDS OF CHRIST WITH PAULS TEACHINGS. YOU ARE CLEARLY BAPTISED IN THE NAME OF PAUL.

NOT ONCE SINCE WE HAVE BEEN BREAKING BREAD OVER THIS ISSUE HAVE YOU EVER QUOTED THE MASTER TO ENLIGHTN OR EDIFY NA SO SO PAUL. WHY?

AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY THE MASTER IS SPEAKING PLAIN ENGLISH IN MATH 5:17-19 FOR ALL TRUE BELIEVERS

ONCE AGAIN YOU HAVE ERRED CHRIST NEVER TAUGHT FROM ANY NEW TESTAMENT ALL HIS WORDS REGARDING THE RIGHT WAY TO LIVE ARE FROM THE TORAH

WHEN HE WAS TEMPTED WHAT VERSES DID HE QUOTE

WHEN ASKED ABOUT THE GREATEST LAW WHAT VERSE DID HE QUOTE

IF THE LAW IS WRITTEN IN YOUR HEART HOW WILL YOU GENERATIONS RECIVE IT SEEING YOU SAY THERE IS NO NEED FOR THE WRITTEN LAW?

THE NEW TESTAMENT AS YOU CALL IT ONLY REAFIRMS THE WORDS OF THE PROPHETS IT CANNOT AND DOES NOT EXIST OUT OF ITSELF (HABA MALLAM)

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS NEW TESTAMENT ONLY PROGRESSIVE COVENANTS (GOD CAN NEVER BE NEW OR OLD) CONCIOUSLY YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

YOU STILL HAVE NOT ANSWERD ME ON THE QUESTION OF (ALL OR NONE). (SURELY YOU ARE CIRCUMSCISED IN YOUR FORESKIN) OR DID YOUR NATURAL FATHER MAKE THIS AN ISSUE OF THE HEART AS WELL?

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by dekung(m): 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
MostHigh:

THIS IS JUST NATURAL INTELLIGENCE

THERE IS NO INSPIRATION IN YOUR WORDS

CLEARLY YOU ARE ONE OF THE LAWLESS ONES AS WELL.

YOU WILL OBEY THE LAW OF THE STATE AND SHIVER FOR THE OLOPKA BUT SPIRITUAL LAWS ARE JUST PLAIN SILLY ABI?

SURELY YOU SHALL GET YOUR REWARD

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Am pretty sure you know how to read, and I believe in my opening I expressly declared I am an atheist. Thank for the compliment however I would like to ask you:

What kind of cloth are you wearing? Am sure more than one type of fabric were woven together to make at least one of the collections in your wardrobe, by doing that you have violated the eleventh verse of Deut 22 (Thou shalt not wear a garment of divers sorts, as of woollen and linen together)Are you married and do you have kids? Has any of your kids ever disobeyed you, why haven't you taken him/her out and stoned to death? You guys just cherry pick instructions and start dancing around it and my guess is that this one bothers you because it threatens your masculinity and also it makes your "ding dong" stand when you see those pretty girls dress attractively in their tight fitting jeans. grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Joagbaje(m): 8:57am On Feb 16, 2013
Daniel058 :
you Can't doubt this"WOMEN ONLY Wear trouser to show their buttocks" and nothing more. Many of them wear the one which shows even the shape of their VIRGINA AND in this you cannot tell me nothing is wrong about wearing trouser 1corinthian 10:31"whether you eat or drink,whatever you do,do it all for the glory of God" col.3:23" Do whatever you do as if you are doing it for the lord" One shouldn't wait to be told that some certain thing are bad before trying to stop it. Ok what will you do/hoW WILL YOU FEEL TO SEE UR Pastor or priest taking INDIAN HEMP BEFORE COMING TO PREACh to You ?? Is it written in the bible that taking indian hemp is bad?? How many girls who dressed well have been raped?? WHY do people hawk their goods Is it not to attrack people to it. Or Do prostitute ever dressed normal ?? Can fowl be attracted to what it did not see ?? Please Rethink brother!!!

Your question concerning the passage has been answered. Why making other issues out of it. If you have issues with decency of dressing bring it on but on different platform. The passage has been explained it has no reference to trouser. Jesus didn't wear trouser.
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by MostHigh: 11:02am On Feb 16, 2013
dekung:
Am pretty sure you know how to read, and I believe in my opening I expressly declared I am an atheist. Thank for the compliment however I would like to ask you:

What kind of cloth are you wearing? Am sure more than one type of fabric were woven together to make at least one of the collections in your wardrobe, by doing that you have violated the eleventh verse of Deut 22 (Thou shalt not wear a garment of divers sorts, as of woollen and linen together)Are you married and do you have kids? Has any of your kids ever disobeyed you, why haven't you taken him/her out and stoned to death? You guys just cherry pick instructions and start dancing around it and my guess is that this one bothers you because it threatens your masculinity and also it makes your "ding dong" stand when you see those pretty girls dress attractively in their tight fitting jeans. grin grin grin tongue tongue

EVEN ATHEISTS HAVE A BELIEF SYSTEM (THEY LACK SPIRITUALITY)

SO HOW COME ONE THAT IS PROFESSED CARNAL AND FLESHY GIVE INSIGHTS REGARDING SPIRITUAL MATTERS

THIS IS FOLLY!

SINCE YOU ARE A PAGAN YOU CAN APPRECIATE SOMEONE DRESSED AS A WOMAN (REALLY BEING A STUDDED MAN) GOING IN TO ONE OF YOUR CONCUBINES.

OR IN A TIME OF WAR A GROUP OF MEN DRESSED AS WOMEN ENTERING YOUR HOMLAND AND DECIMATING IT

YOU CANNOT BE WISER THAN THE MOST HIGH GOD.

LIKE I SAID NATURAL INTELLIGENCE HAS LIMITATIONS

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!!
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by MostHigh: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2013
Joagbaje:

Your question concerning the passage has been answered. Why making other issues out of it. If you have issues with decency of dressing bring it on but on different platform. The passage has been explained it has no reference to trouser. Jesus didn't wear trouser.

JOAGBAJE THINK ABOUT IT THE GUY HAS A POINT.

THERE HAS TO BE A CONSENSUS AS TO THE GENERALLY ACCEPTED CLOTHING FOR BOTH SEXES IN OUR OWN TIME.

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!

Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Snowwy: 11:12am On Feb 16, 2013
@OP,
I think it is all about being a transvestite as someone here mentioned.

If not, apart from trousers (there are male and female trousers), what about suit jacket, T-shirt, Trainers, which are originally worn by men of which we have womens designs? There are mens wear and womens wear.

Concerning the law, Eph.2:14-18 shows the only law that was abolished was the law of commandment contained in ordinances. Except one studies this extensively with the help of the Holy Spirit, there will always be the erroneously belief that Christ abolished the law which is simply heretic. Afterall, the righteousness of the law can only be fulfilled in Christ.

1 Like

Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by MostHigh: 11:27am On Feb 16, 2013
Snowwy: @OP,
I think it is all about being a transvestite as someone here mentioned.

If not, apart from trousers (there are male and female trousers), what about suit jacket, T-shirt, Trainers, which are originally worn by men of which we have womens designs? There are mens wear and womens wear.

Concerning the law, Eph.2:14-18 shows the only law that was abolished was the law of commandment contained in ordinances. Except one studies this extensively with the help of the Holy Spirit, there will always be the erroneously belief that Christ abolished the law which is simply heretic. Afterall, the righteousness of the law can only be fulfilled in Christ.

BLESS YOU SNOWWY!

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Goshen360(m): 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
@ Snowwy and mosthigh,

Question for you both - The law of Moses,was it written to NATIONAL ISRAEL or the CHURCH or BOTH

Answer and we proceed. Thanks
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by dekung(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2013
MostHigh:

EVEN ATHEISTS HAVE A BELIEF SYSTEM (THEY LACK SPIRITUALITY)

SO HOW COME ONE THAT IS PROFESSED CARNAL AND FLESHY GIVE INSIGHTS REGARDING SPIRITUAL MATTERS

THIS IS FOLLY!

SINCE YOU ARE A PAGAN YOU CAN APPRECIATE SOMEONE DRESSED AS A WOMAN (REALLY BEING A STUDDED MAN) GOING IN TO ONE OF YOUR CONCUBINES.

OR IN A TIME OF WAR A GROUP OF MEN DRESSED AS WOMEN ENTERING YOUR HOMLAND AND DECIMATING IT

YOU CANNOT BE WISER THAN THE MOST HIGH GOD.

LIKE I SAID NATURAL INTELLIGENCE HAS LIMITATIONS

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!!

You really fascinate me, you tactfully evaded my questions only to rant about natural intelligence. Why not address my point and move on from there rather than keep shouting about spirituality and native or is it natural intelligence. You white and grey matter embedded in your skull why not try and use them first before coming to apply spirituality.
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by MostHigh: 11:23am On Feb 17, 2013
dekung:
You really fascinate me, you tactfully evaded my questions only to rant about natural intelligence. Why not address my point and move on from there rather than keep shouting about spirituality and native or is it natural intelligence. You white and grey matter embedded in your skull why not try and use them first before coming to apply spirituality.

ITS FUNNY THAT A PAGAN CAN FIND TIME TO VISIT THESE KIND OF BLOGS

ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE FULFILLED IN YOUR PAGAN CALLING ITS POSSIBLE THAT SOMETHING MIGHT BE LACKING IN YOUR LIFE

AND LIKE I SAID ON WHAT LEVEL DO I START DISCUSSING THE BIBLE WITH A SELF OPINIONATED PAGAN

I AM AT A LOSS AS TO WHERE TO START

ITS LIKE AN ARCTIC ESKIMO TELLING A DESERT BEDOUIN HOW TO LIVE.

SO I THINK IN YOUR CASE I WILL JUST LEAVE YOU WITH YOUR OPINIONS

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Soloblincus(m): 11:56am On Feb 17, 2013
Daniel058 :
Please brother/sister,am confused.help me read DEUTRONOMY 22:5,if God have changed his word there,do me favour by leading me to the chapter and if possible the verse.THANKS my dear bro/sis. Wait to hear from you.....
@op, wats so special about dis verse. Are verse 10 ยง 11 nt also god's words, so y do holier dan thou preachers lik u dont preach about dis verses too.
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by MostHigh: 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
Goshen360: @ Snowwy and mosthigh,

Question for you both - The law of Moses,was it written to NATIONAL ISRAEL or the CHURCH or BOTH

Answer and we proceed. Thanks

GOSHEN THE ANSWER IS BOTH

OUT OF THE GENTILES ~(CHURCH) WILL COME NATIONAL ISRAEL IN THE KINGDOM AGE

THE SAME LAW OF MOSES IS EXPRESSLY DECLARED IN ALL OF SCRIPTURE AS THE SYSTEM OF GOVERNANCE IN YASHUAS IBN JOSEPH GLORIOUS KINGDOM.

THE APOSTLES, PAUL INCLUSIVE WERE ALL LAWFUL AS WE CAN SEE FROM THE WAY THEY LIVED THEIR LIVES (WAY OF LIFE)

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Goshen360(m): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
MostHigh:

GOSHEN THE ANSWER IS BOTH

OUT OF THE GENTILES ~(CHHURCH) WILL COME NATIONAL ISRAEL IN THE KINGDOM AGE

THE SAME LAW OF MOSES IS EXPRESSLY DECLARED IN ALL OF SCRIPTURE AS THE SYSTEM OF GOVERNANCE IN YASHUAS IBN JOSEPH GLORIOUS KINGDOM.

THE APOSTLES, PAUL INCLUSIVE WERE ALL LAWFUL AS WE CAN SEE FROM THE WAY THEY LIVED THEIR LIVES (WAY OF LIFE)

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!

Will you mind to show us scripture WHERE THE LAW OF MOSES WAS WRITTEN TO THE CHURCH PLEASE Thank you.
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by dekung(m): 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
MostHigh:

ITS FUNNY THAT A PAGAN CAN FIND TIME TO VISIT THESE KIND OF BLOGS

ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE FULFILLED IN YOUR PAGAN CALLING ITS POSSIBLE THAT SOMETHING MIGHT BE LACKING IN YOUR LIFE

AND LIKE I SAID ON WHAT LEVEL DO I START DISCUSSING THE BIBLE WITH A SELF OPINIONATED PAGAN

I AM AT A LOSS AS TO WHERE TO START

ITS LIKE AN ARCTIC ESKIMO TELLING A DESERT BEDOUIN HOW TO LIVE.

SO I THINK IN YOUR CASE I WILL JUST LEAVE YOU WITH YOUR OPINIONS

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Maybe you need to get a dictionary so you can differentiate between a pagan and an atheist. That said, I don't think you really have stuff up there because all you have been doing is dodge questions and continue to post absurdities. You strike me like a bigoted chauvinist and a hard boiled sexist. and oh lest I forget am very happy being an atheist because it brings me freedom that is devoid of fear or need to worship and being, be it supernatural or extra terrestial.

am out of here
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by MostHigh: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
Goshen360:

Will you mind to show us scripture WHERE THE LAW OF MOSES WAS WRITTEN TO THE CHURCH PLEASE Thank you.

YOU HAVE NOT YET AGREED/DISAGREED WITH THE POSITION OF THE CHURCH IN RELATION TO NATIONAL ISRAEL IN THE KINGDOM AGE

WHEN YASUA RETURNS IN GLORY, WILL HE BE KING OF THE CHURCH OR OF NATIONAL ISRAEL?

GOSHEN PLS NOTE THE FOLLOWING VERSES, WITH EMPHASIS ON THE WORD LAW:

MATH 5:17
Jer 31:33
Hbr 10:16

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by okeyxyz(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2013
@All,

You guys read deuteronomy 22:5 and are still interpreting the law according to the flesh instead of according to the spirit. That passage is simply talking about s.exuality, ie: A woman must not be s.exual toward another woman and a man must not be s.exual towards another man. The clothe signifies: behavior(orientation, character, manner, etc). You guys are still interpreting in shadows, just like the early Israelites did. Absolutely everything that is written in the law is shadows, they try to imitate the spirit but lacks the understanding thereof, therefore the Israelites worship and practice what they know not, and this behavior still carries on today in all religions.
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by rouleaux: 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
U al av completely forgotn d scripture u mentioned is of another dispensation. B careful d way u interprete d scriptures.
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Goshen360(m): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
okeyxyz: @All,

You guys read deuteronomy 22:5 and are still interpreting the law according to the flesh instead of according to the spirit. That passage is simply talking about s.exuality, ie: A woman must not be s.exual toward another woman and a man must not be s.exual towards another man. The clothe signifies: behavior(orientation, character, manner, etc). You guys are still interpreting in shadows, just like the early Israelites did. Absolutely everything that is written in the law is shadows, they try to imitate the spirit but lacks the understanding thereof, therefore the Israelites worship and practice what they know not, and this behavior still carries on today in all religions.

God bless you brother. I'm seriously sick and tired of religious spirits among so called Christians. God bless you bro.
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Goshen360(m): 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
MostHigh:

YOU HAVE NOT YET AGREED/DISAGREED WITH THE POSITION OF THE CHURCH IN RELATION TO NATIONAL ISRAEL IN THE KINGDOM AGE

WHEN YASUA RETURNS IN GLORY, WILL HE BE KING OF THE CHURCH OR OF NATIONAL ISRAEL?

GOSHEN PLS NOTE THE FOLLOWING VERSES, WITH EMPHASIS ON THE WORD LAW:

MATH 5:17
Jer 31:33
Hbr 10:16

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!

I can't just understand why and how you dancing around, wasting people's precious time. Show us where the laws OF MOSES (that was written on stones or tablets) was addressed to the church, the body of Christ...you are jumping around. The new covenant spoken in Jeremiah is what was fulfilled in Hebrew and that IS NOT the law of Moses written on stones BUT ON OUR HEART AND MIND, it's called the law OF CHRIST in the epistles.

Again, where is the law of Moses written to the CHURCH? Show us please.
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by MostHigh: 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2013
Goshen360:

God bless you brother. I'm seriously sick and tired of religious spirits among so called Christians. God bless you bro.

GOSHEN WHERE IS YOUR ANSWER TO NATIONAL ISRAEL,THE KING AND HIS RULE OF LAW?

OR DON'T YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL BE A PART OF ISRAEL REBORN?

OR ARE YOU SAYING ISRAEL SHALL NOT BE REBORN AT THE KINGS RETURN?

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by MostHigh: 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2013
rouleaux: U al av completely forgotn d scripture u mentioned is of another dispensation. B careful d way u interprete d scriptures.

IS GOD NOT TIMELESS?

CAN HE GO BACK ON HIS COVENANTS OR WORD?

ALL COVENANTS REMAIN VALID

IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Goshen360(m): 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
MostHigh:

GOSHEN WHERE IS YOUR ANSWER TO NATIONAL ISRAEL,THE KING AND HIS RULE OF LAW?

OR DON'T YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL BE A PART OF ISRAEL REBORN?

OR ARE YOU SAYING ISRAEL SHALL NOT BE REBORN AT THE KINGS RETURN?

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!

In Christ, there's no Jew or Gentiles. When national Israel believes in Christ, she shall be saved and become part of the church, the body of Christ. Christ is not coming for the national Israel but for the glorious church. If Israel is saved, then she shall be part of the glorious church Christ is coming for.
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by MostHigh: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
Goshen360:

In Christ, there's no Jew or Gentiles. When national Israel believes in Christ, she shall be saved and become part of the church, the body of Christ. Christ is not coming for the national Israel but for the glorious church. If Israel is saved, then she shall be part of the glorious church Christ is coming for.

ANATHEMA!

HERETIC!

NA SO THE PROPHETS PROPHECY FOR YOUR OWN BIBLE?

OFF THE MARK COMPLETELY

MATH 19:28 12 THRONES 12 ELDERS =THEOCRACY!!

THE SAME OLD SYSTEM GET IT?

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by seyibrown(f): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
Where has the OP been? A woman's trouser is different from a man's trouser! Most women do not wear men trousers and most men do not wear women's trousers especially as it will look totally ridiculous on them. The verse is condeming cross-dressing, not the act of wearing clothes specifically designed for a certain sex in a particular society. Most women do not wear trousers so that they can look like a man. Scottish men, for example, wear kilts so that they can look like a woman.

When are we going to move on from things like these to the weightier matters of the law?
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by okeyxyz(m): 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
seyibrown: Where has the OP been? A woman's trouser is different from a man's trouser! Most women do not wear men trousers and most men do not wear women's trousers especially as it will look totally ridiculous on them. The verse is condeming cross-dressing, not the act of wearing clothes specifically designed for a certain sex in a particular society. Most women do not wear trousers so that they can look like a man. Scottish men, for example, wear kilts so that they can look like a woman.

When are we going to move on from things like these to the weightier matters of the law?

Did you mis-type the bolded or you meant what it says??
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Image123(m): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
i think i might need a men bra, i am liking this free lance interpreters.

1 Like

Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by moredendisc: 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
Image123:

i think i might need a men bra, i am liking this free lance interpreters.

@Image123

Unless you already have moobs, be careful what you wish for, for you may get it.
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by moredendisc: 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2013

Pharaohs and Roman soldiers as in above photo wore kilt before the Scots
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Image123(m): 11:14am On Feb 18, 2013
Joagbaje: Jesus didn't wear trouser.

He wore white gown and blue belt right? And His twelve disciples wore dirty brown garments and sexy beards?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest / Muhammad Was An Abolitionist. He Purchased The Freedom Of Slaves / What Do Christians Believe About Dinosaurs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.