Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,193 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

3 Male Friends Rape/impregnate Teenage Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Male Friends Rape/impregnate Teenage Girl (799 Views)

About Married Women And Male Friends / His Wife Is Fond Of Recieving Gifts From Male Friends: Is This Normal? / His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Male Friends Rape/impregnate Teenage Girl by Isodux(m): 7:18am On Jan 31, 2013
The victim, a Junior Secondary School
student (names withheld), was reportedly invited into one of the
suspects apartment at 19, Majaro Street Mafoluku.
Reports said when she got inside, the
owner of the apartment Emenuwa
Achonam, a married man with five
children, whose family was away, had
carnal knowledge of her, alongside his
two friends, Godwin Udoh, 22, and
Emenike 20... See source for full
details: http://isodux.com/3-male-friends-rapeimpregnate-teenage-girl/
Re: 3 Male Friends Rape/impregnate Teenage Girl by greatgod2012(f): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2013
Why is it only wierd news that you always have on your blog?
Re: 3 Male Friends Rape/impregnate Teenage Girl by Isodux(m): 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
greatgod2012: Why is it only wierd news that you always have on your blog?
o\Coz i'm weird..lolz grin
greatgod2012: Why is it only wierd news that you always have on your blog?
o\Coz i'm weird..lolz
Re: 3 Male Friends Rape/impregnate Teenage Girl by DaDewdropsNVS: 12:08am On Feb 01, 2013
You can imagine what their fathers did!
IN THE GENES OF COURS!!!!
TUFIAKWA!!!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Women’s Independence: A Ticket To Insults? / Should A Stranger Discipline My Nephew? / Mom Almost Tore Off 6-year-old Son's Genitals, Tried To Superglue The Wound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.