Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,277 members, 7,954,093 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

I Love Her, But I Love God More - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Love Her, But I Love God More (1075 Views)

How Do You Love God But Hate Your Neighbours? / Can God Create Another 'god More Powerful Than Himself / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her, But I Love God More by delkuf(m): 7:25am On Jan 31, 2013
There is this girl i luv very much, and am ready to marry her, but she is asking for sex without us being married
Re: I Love Her, But I Love God More by delkuf(m): 7:28am On Jan 31, 2013
i want serious brorn again xtian to comment pls. is really very important. I spoke with her last nite, am afraid she cannot hold on
Re: I Love Her, But I Love God More by ihedioramma: 7:49am On Jan 31, 2013
DONT DO THAT. MAY BE SHE IS NOT FOR U. SHE WANT TO TRY UR FAITH IN GOD.
Re: I Love Her, But I Love God More by delkuf(m): 8:13am On Jan 31, 2013
ihedioramma: DONT DO THAT. MAY BE SHE IS NOT FOR U. SHE WANT TO TRY UR FAITH IN GOD.
thanks. have told her that am not compromising. d problem is that i luv her, i dont knw y
Re: I Love Her, But I Love God More by advocate666: 8:55am On Jan 31, 2013
op, maybe if I speak to her, she might change her mind. How can I meet her?
Re: I Love Her, But I Love God More by frank317: 8:56am On Jan 31, 2013
U claim to b a christian? What are u doing wit an unbeliver?

But no vexooo? What will having sexx wit her take out from u? What if u marry her tomorrow and find out her wmanliness is sealed, do u think ur pastor will deliver u?

What do u stand to gain by by nt havin sexx wit her?

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But I Love God More by enilove(m): 8:58am On Jan 31, 2013
Hebrew 13:4 says "Marriage is honourable in all ,and the bed undefiled:but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Thank God for your life and the holy spirit in you.For the fear of God is the biginning of wisdom.

There is a great danger if you do not put God first in whatever you are doing.
It is good that you realise that sex b4 marriage is a sin.As it a sin ,also remember that it is God that can say what tomorow will be. There were many that saw January 1st of this year and are no more.If they have sins in their lives which they have not confessed,it a great tragedy,because it a journey of no return.They will not be able to undo the wrong they left behind.
Your life is in the hand of God who has a purpose for your life .God forbid,if you do it and the trumpet sounds,would that person be rapturable?.If one does it and later finds out that the girl has an incurable desease,what will you do?

The wife of portipha tried to have sex with Joseph so as to terminate the vision of God for his life.Samson destiny was destroyed by sex.
Do not allow anybody no ,matter the love ,to destroy your destiny.God surely has a good plan for you,and has not said "thou shall not marry"only do it the proper way ,so that the blessing of God can be in the marriage from the start.

There is a great mistake we do make nowadays.We do not seek the face of God b4 choosing our marriage partners.It is a life and death matter.Marriage is not something to joke with,because Jesus said if you go into it ,you can not divorce your wife no matter what she does to u except on the ground of adultery.

You have to pray and be sure that she is the right person for you.
What if after you have settled down with her, and there is need for you to go abroad for a yr or two,would she be able to hold her body?

As a child of God ,do not settle down with someone who is not born again.You might regrete it when it is too late.It is not easy to capture a woman in the act of adultery.Find a God fearing lady who will assist you in bringing up your children in the way of the Lord.2cor6:14 says "be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers for what fellowship is righteousness with unrighteousness....She is not a righteous person if she could ask you to have sex with her b4 marriage,irrespective of the church she attends.
Decent girls who value their bodies and fear God . Good girl would be happy to get someone that will marry her before sleeping with her.

The bible says in 1Cor6:18"Flee from fornication."As Joseph did.
1Cor6:9" Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?Be not deceived:neither fornicators,nor idolaters,nor adultterers,nor effeminate,nor thieves etc shall inherit the kingdom of God.

For you to know if she is the right person ,pray b4 going to bed.Do not go to any pastor ,pray on your own and the God that has ears and mouth will answer you .

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But I Love God More by ooman(m): 9:22am On Jan 31, 2013
nice opportunity for me. Forget God, take it and live your life!
Re: I Love Her, But I Love God More by Ozegbe(m): 10:52am On Jan 31, 2013
delkuf: There is this girl i luv very much, and am ready to marry her, but she is asking for sex without us being married

Have you ever thought in your heart that you were been intimate with her? if yes....then according to the bible you've already committed that sin...

Just make it a reality and stop torturing yourself for a sin you've already committed.
Re: I Love Her, But I Love God More by ihedioramma: 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
delkuf: thanks. have told her that am not compromising. d problem is that i luv her, i dont knw y
YOU HAVE TO LOVE EVERY BOUT NOT SEX. IF U ARE HUNGRY TO HAVE SEX WITH HER U ARE LIVING IN HUMAN BODY. REMANBER THE LAWS OF JESUS AND HIS TEACHINGS . YOU WILL NOT DIE IF U DONT HAVE SEX BE FOR U MARRY.AND U WILL LIVE AS LONG AS U LIVE WITH OUT HAVING SEX.
Re: I Love Her, But I Love God More by delkuf(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
[quote
author=ihedioramma]YOU HAVE TO LOVE EVERY BOUT NOT SEX. IF U ARE HUNGRY
TO HAVE SEX WITH HER U ARE LIVING IN HUMAN BODY. REMANBER THE LAWS OF
JESUS AND HIS TEACHINGS . YOU WILL NOT DIE IF U DONT HAVE SEX BE FOR U
MARRY.AND U WILL LIVE AS LONG AS U LIVE WITH OUT HAVING SEX.[/quote]Am not hungry to be intimate with her. Is an aborminatn for me, is jst her. have been holding myself since i become born again, is jst her
Re: I Love Her, But I Love God More by delkuf(m): 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
[quote
author=frank3.16]U claim to b a christian? What are u doing wit an
unbeliver?

But no vexooo? What will having sexx wit her take out from u? What if u
marry her tomorrow and find out her wmanliness is sealed, do u think ur
pastor will deliver u?

What do u stand to gain by by nt havin sexx wit her? [/quote] i thought i said serious born again to comment. Is that to hard for u to understand
Re: I Love Her, But I Love God More by delkuf(m): 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2013
enilove: Hebrew
13:4 says "Marriage is honourable in all ,and the bed undefiled:but
whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Thank God for your life and the holy spirit in you.For the fear of God
is the biginning of wisdom.

There is a great danger if you do put God first in whatever you are
doing.
It is good that you realise that sex b4 marriage is a sin.As it a sin
,also remember that it is God that can say what tomorow will be. There
were many that saw January 1st of this year and are no more.If they have
sins in their lives which they have not confessed,it a great
tragedy,because it a journey of no return.They will not be able to undo the
wrong they left behind.
Your life is in the hand of God who has a purpose for your life .God
forbid,if you do it and the trumpet sounds,would that person be
rapturable?.If one does it and later finds out that the girl has an
incurable desease,what will you do?

The wife of portipha tried to have sex with Joseph so as to terminate
the vision of God for his life.Samson destiny was destroyed by sex.
Do not allow anybody no ,matter the love ,to destroy your destiny.God
surely has a good plan for you,and has not said "thou shall not
marry"only do it the proper way ,so that the blessing of God can be in
the marriage from the start.

There is a great mistake we do make nowadays.We do not seek the face of
God b4 choosing our marriage partners.It is a life and death
matter.Marriage is not something to joke with,because Jesus said if you go
into it ,you can not divorce your wife no matter what she does to u
except on the ground of adultery.

What if after you settling down with her and there is need for you to go
abroad for a yr or two,would she be able to hold her body?

As a child of God ,do not settle down with someone who is not born
again.You might regrete it when it is too late.It is not easy to capture
a woman in the act of adultery.Find a God fearing lady who will assist
you in bringing up your children in the way of the Lord.2cor6:14 says
"be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers for what fellowship
is righteousness with unrighteousness....She is not a righteous person
if she could ask you to have sex with her b4 marriage,irrespective of
the church she attends.
Decent girls who value their bodies and fear God . Good girl would be
happy to get someone that will marry her before sleeping with her.

1Cor6:9" Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom
of God?Be not deceived:neither fornicators,nor idolaters,nor
adultterers,nor effeminate,nor thieves etc shall inherit the kingdom of
God.

For you to know if she is the right person ,pray b4 going to bed.Do not
go to any pastor ,pray on your own and the God that has ears and mouth
will answer you .

Thanks
Thank u very much. Am not compromising

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But I Love God More by tpia5: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2013
delkuf: . I spoke with her last nite, am afraid she cannot hold on

What exactly are we supposed to do?
Re: I Love Her, But I Love God More by JeSoul(f): 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2013
Hi Brother Dekulf,

at this point it is more than just sex. Before you commit to marry someone you must be on the same page in regards to everything - family, finance, future children, where you will live, which religion you will practice etc etc. You need to sit down with her and discuss these things. If she is not a christian to begin with you're already at a disadvantage because you are not on the same page - hence her asking for something you cannot agree to as a christian.

Get back to the basics. Why are you with her to begin with? if she's not a christian the issue of sex will just be the begining of things you'll disagree on. Do not 'dump' her just because she is asking for sex, she may not fit the bill of a "virtuos, virgin woman" but many pretend to be saints and turn out sinners. And do not compromise your beliefs either in order to give in to her demands. You should both come to a mutual agreement. Talk to her, figure out her reasons, explain your convictions and evaluate the depth of your 'love' for her and see if you're willing to work with her (and her with you) to get on the same page since you said you are "ready to marry her".

All in all, may the Holy Spirit lead you into truth, and God will guide you into His perfect will. Amen.
Re: I Love Her, But I Love God More by delkuf(m): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
Jesoul, i never said i was with her, We spoke on phone. And welve sort out other issue, like finance, religion, and other things, is jst d issue of sex. that's d problem
Re: I Love Her, But I Love God More by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
enilove: Hebrew 13:4 says "Marriage is honourable in all ,and the bed undefiled:but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Thank God for your life and the holy spirit in you.For the fear of God is the biginning of wisdom.

There is a great danger if you do put God first in whatever you are doing.
It is good that you realise that sex b4 marriage is a sin.As it a sin ,also remember that it is God that can say what tomorow will be. There were many that saw January 1st of this year and are no more.If they have sins in their lives which they have not confessed,it a great tragedy,because it a journey of no return.They will not be able to undo the wrong they left behind.
Your life is in the hand of God who has a purpose for your life .God forbid,if you do it and the trumpet sounds,would that person be rapturable?.If one does it and later finds out that the girl has an incurable desease,what will you do?

The wife of portipha tried to have sex with Joseph so as to terminate the vision of God for his life.Samson destiny was destroyed by sex.
Do not allow anybody no ,matter the love ,to destroy your destiny.God surely has a good plan for you,and has not said "thou shall not marry"only do it the proper way ,so that the blessing of God can be in the marriage from the start.

There is a great mistake we do make nowadays.We do not seek the face of God b4 choosing our marriage partners.It is a life and death matter.Marriage is not something to joke with,because Jesus said if you go into it ,you can not divorce your wife no matter what she does to u except on the ground of adultery.

What if after you settling down with her and there is need for you to go abroad for a yr or two,would she be able to hold her body?

As a child of God ,do not settle down with someone who is not born again.You might regrete it when it is too late.It is not easy to capture a woman in the act of adultery.Find a God fearing lady who will assist you in bringing up your children in the way of the Lord.2cor6:14 says "be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers for what fellowship is righteousness with unrighteousness....She is not a righteous person if she could ask you to have sex with her b4 marriage,irrespective of the church she attends.
Decent girls who value their bodies and fear God . Good girl would be happy to get someone that will marry her before sleeping with her.

1Cor6:9" Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?Be not deceived:neither fornicators,nor idolaters,nor adultterers,nor effeminate,nor thieves etc shall inherit the kingdom of God.

For you to know if she is the right person ,pray b4 going to bed.Do not go to any pastor ,pray on your own and the God that has ears and mouth will answer you .

Thanks

Look at how far you have been programmed! Sex is only an act- who made it evil? Bible? The same bible that condoled stoning kids to death, raping women?

So many xtian women get married only to realise that the husband is impotent. Some of the xtian sister have diseases like endomatriosis that cant be cured if it stays in the womb for too long...therefore,they wont have kids . You will remain in darkness if you live your lives according the ridiculous bible rules. After all life is meant to be lived to the fullest

Mistakes is part of life- they make you grow.

I would advise couples to fucck before getting married....just to be sure. Also go for blood test before getting intimate. Dont rely on the bible

(1) (Reply)

Don't Say You Have'nt Heard / A Call To Unity Of Body Of Christ. / Best Raksha Bandhan Messages 2014 | Best Rakhi Messages 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.