Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria (15542 Views)

Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently / Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics) / PDP Leaders Flee As Anti Wike Protesters Storm National Secretariat With Coffin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by Phikom(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2013
bh again
Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by ezedolar: 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2013
They are coming back having done their Alahs wish in mali islam na bad
Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by BrutusOj(m): 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2013
de jungle don mature oo...no time for caricature...so dm de fear death too?cowards forming terrorists

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by dederocs(m): 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ete Flexible: Security agencies are working on fresh clues that Boko Haram leaders may have been relocating to Nigeria from Mali.Some key operational bases of the sect, such as Kano, Bama, Potiskum, Damaturu and Maiduguri, are under watch because security agencies suspect that some Boko Haram (Western education is a sin) leaders are in hiding in these places. But, despite the ceasefire announced by a faction of the sect, the Federal Government has ordered the military and other security agencies to be on the alert.The Minister of Justice, Mr. Mohammed Bello Adoke(SAN), said the government was waging a war against terrorism to avoid erosion of the nation’s democratic values. Security agencies are working on fresh clues that Boko Haram leaders are retreating back to Nigeria from Mali where foreign forces, including Nigeria’s, have routed Islamist pushing to take over power. Mali is believed to be stronghold of al-Qaeda, which is believed to be backing the insurgency in some part of Nigeria.A top source, who spoke in confidence, said: “We are sucking that the ceasefire by a faction of Boko Haram might be a consequence of the devastating effects of France and the UN Intervention Mission forces in Mali. “There are intelligence reports indicating that some key leaders of the sect have retreated to Nigeria from Mali. That is why we have placed some of their operational bases under watch, despite the ceasefire. These bases are in Kano, Bama, Potiskum, Damaturu and Maiduguri, among other border towns.” Responding to a question, the source added: “The government is cautious on the declaration of ceasefire because it might be a ploy by the retreating Boko Haram leaders to regain the control of lost bases and unleash more devastating mayhem on the country. “We cannot afford to take things for granted or be carried away by the proclamation of a ceasefire.
http://www.informationng.com/2013/01/boko-haram-leaders-flee-hot-mali-to-nigeria.html
the announcement to dialogue is a cheap trick by boko haram,their sponsors and spiritual heads, to give them time to recover and re-strategize-so they can form new bases and continue killing Nigerians.Jonathan please be brave,you are a man-we all die once,what will history say about you?
the scared,clueless president,who never understood what being a leader meant.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by Chubhie: 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2013
I guess the war on terror next bus stop is Nigeria........Hope Nigeria wont be turned into another battle ground by the west. Once they have given the first premise that malian rebels are headed to Nigeria, you can then logically conclude for yourself........
Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by StarFlux: 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
plainmirror:
Strike ke c'mon a®ε Ʊ a learner!
And you're a troll. Reported.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by maclatunji: 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2013
beylinko: I tot those borders were blocked. If they are truly in nigeria,hw did the get back? I pray our security forces dnt sleep ontop of this

Help me ask them. They crossed back into Nigeria and our security agencies are not ashamed to say so?
Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by maclatunji: 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2013
ANY-PEN :
Which one is cease fire nah? didn't Kaduna just finished feeling the heat some minutes ago? and if the Bokos can be said to have penetrated Nigeria from Mali, then there is big security question to ask... HOW because we didn't send our troops to Mali with #7billion to help chase the terrorists from Mali to Nigeria.

Wake and smell the coffee because it seems that is what our brilliant government has done.
Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by dederocs(m): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2013
Chubhie: I guess the war on terror next bus stop is Nigeria........Hope Nigeria wont be turned into another battle ground by the west. Once they have given the first premise that malian rebels are headed to Nigeria, you can then logically conclude for yourself........
soon drones will fill the skies of northern Nigeria.i pity northerners,they are slave to arabs...its shameful how they sympathize with boko haram,and can not see the calamity about to befall their wives and children.quite a myopic bunch-to think you can light fire in your compound and your house wont be razed down.we dey look,ready with my gunz n guerrillas grin
Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by Zackz: 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2013
[quote
author=olas2u]People,s thoughts are shaperned by the news they feed
them.How did they know they were moving and who was seeing the
movement,the journalist first or the security agent first. [/quote]no plc like home
Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
Zackz: no plc like home

I hear you ,just checked your profile and you created it just for this post hmmmmm.I am reading between the lines.I hope say you na no go come kill person for this cafe.
Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by Chubhie: 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
dederocs:
soon drones will fill the skies of northern Nigeria.i pity northerners,they are slave to arabs...its shameful how they sympathize with boko haram,and can not see the calamity about to befall their wives and children.quite a myopic bunch-to think you can light fire in your compound and your house wont be razed down.we dey look,ready with my gunz n guerrillas grin
we will all feel the hit be you from East,West,south,market women,policicians etc.once the west lands on our soil in the name of war on terror..........you can kiss this land flowing with milk and honey goodbye. The West have everything to gain getting their war machines down here. I dont blame cos we all invited this upon ourselves in one way or the other by not first putting our house in order.
Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
Zackz: no plc like home

I surrender o,make you una take Niger,i dash una
Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by Gboyee4fun(m): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2013
Lie + truth = confusion, hw did they know?
Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by Gboyee4fun(m): 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2013
Lie + truth = confusion, hw did they know? Stop fooling us with wrong or uncertain informatio
Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by gbanikiti(m): 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2013
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
[quote author=Gboyee4fun]Lie + truth = confusion, hw did they know?[/quo

My guy the question is bigger than you,They are monitoring every word here,becareful,make you know die for that place wey you they.
Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by Obiora4life: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
Jezyfreezman: sadna so nigeria Govt qo spend 70biLLion 4 mali...wen d poor mehn dey hungry...u carry anoda country probLem 4 head Lyk Lucky dube dreadLock.... Chai

Advice for you, please speak not of something you know about. I thought that money was too much till I started piecing sh.it together.

It costs nations billion of $$$ to fight terror because if terror can cause economic, political and moral damage worth 10x more of what it will cost to fight it. Americans paid a steep price in 2001 for that, that's a case example. Nigerians and Nigeria has paid paid a steep price for terror as well. Hundreds of people being killed, building being blow out, businesses grinding to a halt, bad political image and worth have you is worth more than $40million. If Nigeria were to equate it, you'll see how much we've lost.
Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by abeldav(m): 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
Really what happened to our borders, some man who claimed to be a Cameroonian bragged by the road side saying,you dont need anything,passport,just anything to get into Nigeria....and I ask again,WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR BORDERS

Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
Obiora4life:

Advice for you, please speak not of something you know about. I thought that money was too much till I started piecing sh.it together.

It costs nations billion of $$$ to fight terror because if terror can cause economic, political and moral damage worth 10x more of what it will cost to fight it. Americans paid a steep price in 2001 for that, that's a case example. Nigerians and Nigeria has paid paid a steep price for terror as well. Hundreds of people being killed, building being blow out, businesses grinding to a halt, bad political image and worth have you is worth more than $40million. If Nigeria were to equate it, you'll see how much we've lost.
u dey taLk sense sha....ah see u man cool
Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by Bawss1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2013
*Ileke-IdI:
Ehnnnn this is an excuse for France and buddies to finish their battle in Nigeria.

Pandering to conspiracy theories now are we?
Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by ficoram(m): 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2013
no deal
Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by man02: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2013
please let them leave us alone even poverty is killing us every day why should they help poverty to increase its damages in nigeria. We are ok with our level of religion and fully satisfied we dont want their definition ideology and way of life.
Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by mu2sa2: 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
beylinko: I tot those borders were blocked. If they are truly in nigeria,hw did the get back? I pray our security forces dnt sleep ontop of this
looks like ur prayer is belated because the security forces hav gone back to sleep. They told nigerians that bh leaders fled to mali and they are now saying the same guys are back in nigeria. Yea, they were in deep slumber when bh guys were crossing the borders and only woke up to annouce it.
Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by sazycul: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
how do they enter the country, does it mean we don't have security agents in our boarder, this is nonesense
Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by ceejay80s(m): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
How dem know say na naija e enter, dat means they saw him and e waka pass dem majestically in naija and dey did nothing, now dem turn am to news so we go clap for dem
Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by realsammie(m): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
gbanikiti: we are the big brothers na! if we don't take care of them who will? grin grin
Detol ! be absolutely surecheesy grin

But seriously i weep for this country. why waste 70 billion on another country why ur pple are starving. common nation cup matches u cannot televised.

Nigeria is dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom
Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by ebosed: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2013
EXPECT THE DRONES IN NIGERIA SOON. MAYBE THESE GUYS ARE PAID TO START THE PROPAGANDA TO JUSTIFY THE INVASIONS OF THE DRONES.
Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by danikik7: 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2013
The border is porous ,our security agents are asleep or chasing women at the border,these killers will still slip through and their partners waiting to give them sanctuary as usual.
Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by searay(m): 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2013
ANY-PEN :
Which one is cease fire nah? didn't Kaduna just finished feeling the heat some minutes ago? and if the Bokos can be said to have penetrated Nigeria from Mali, then there is big security question to ask... HOW because we didn't send our troops to Mali with #7billion to help chase the terrorists from Mali to Nigeria.
Ceasefire not CeaseBOMB.
Re: Boko-Haram Leaders Flee Mali To Nigeria by prettyboi1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2013
*Ileke-IdI:
Ehnnnn this is an excuse for France and buddies to finish their battle in Nigeria.
My dear I guess you're looking far beyond your nose. What you said is exactly what I also think. These western guys are just looking for the damn excuse to enter Nigeria,but we refuse to be that foolish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In / Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns / Makarfi Committee Collects N50m Monthly From Govs – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.