Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight (7257 Views)

Lose weight naturally within 9 days without any side effect. / Help' My Girlfriend Pladge To Leave Me. / The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
damilola_luv: only 20? wow ur still a lil kid. Well i was in a relationship for like almost 5 yrs. So i guess i tot that he was the one but you know life does not always work out the way u think. Secondly if i meet a nyc guy and things go well great but atm i need time to be by myself etc. My bf was my frst bf n we were together so long i guess have not really experienced the single life. Besides my time will come to get married. Am still young grin

I date girls with your age, don't worry I'm far from a kid very sharp ...lol.

Ooo I c, I mean I understand now, what do you do when you are single? You hang only with your friends/family? Do you go on dates?
Do you still love your ex Bf? Do you still feel anything for him, I guess it is not easy to move on after a long relationship
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by damilolaluv(f): 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
You date gals my age shocked shocked lol. Well i hang out with friends, family, alone, it's actually really fun doing the things you want to do. I have not been on a date and have not been interested so far.Well with my ex i still care for him, feelings dnt go away in 1 day but i'm not inluv with him. I think it was a long time coming and we both kept on making excuses since we had been together so long. Truth is we were not compatible and after he started treating me like Sht then wat else was there to it. I'm in a gud place now thou smiley. Wow i just let out my hol businez on naiaraland embarassed
CAMEROONPRIDE:

I date girls with your age, don't worry I'm far from a kid very sharp ...lol.

Ooo I c, I mean I understand now, what do you do when you are single? You hang only with your friends/family? Do you go on dates?
Do you still love your ex Bf? Do you still feel anything for him, I guess it is not easy to move on after a long relationship
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2013
damilola_luv: You date gals my age shocked shocked lol. Well i hang out with friends, family, alone, it's actually really fun doing the things you want to do. I have not been on a date and have not been interested so far.Well with my ex i still care for him, feelings dnt go away in 1 day but i'm not inluv with him. I think it was a long time coming and we both kept on making excuses since we had been together so long. Truth is we were not compatible and after he started treating me like Sht then wat else was there to it. I'm in a gud place now thou smiley. Wow i just let out my hol businez on naiaraland embarassed
lol...

You sound like someone who has a good heart, the fact you opened this thread ,shows how you cared about him.

I hate people who abuse and take advantage of others, good riddance I must say.

I hope he didn't make you bitter towards men .
It will be sad if a nice girl like stop looking at us kiss smiley

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by damilolaluv(f): 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
lol i know there are good and bad men out there. All men are not the same. Neways gudnyt dear. Going out now
CAMEROONPRIDE: lol...

You sound like someone who has a good heart, the fact you opened this thread ,shows how you cared about him.

I hate people who abuse and take advantage of others, good riddance I must say.

I hope he didn't make you bitter towards men .
It will be sad if a nice girl like stop looking at us kiss smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
damilola_luv: lol i know there are good and bad men out there. All men are not the same. Neways gudnyt dear. Going out now
yup have a good night.nice talking to you
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
damilola_luv: lol i have ditched the loser. There is someone out there who will appreciate me for me and i realised i was overexagerating with the weight thing. Anyways have been eating right and exercising so getting into better shape and i do luv my curves tongue

Love your curves. Work with it.
Anyman who wants rail-thin women should go date a ladyboy or women who can't put on any weight no matter what they eat #naturally-thin.
I like my women snuggly. As long as you are sexy with the thickness and kinda firm with it...and look good in tight yoga pants tongue, we cool.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by damilolaluv(f): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
lol awww thanks thats real sweet kiss kiss
2buff:

Love your curves. Work with it.
Anyman who wants rail-thin women should go date a ladyboy or women who can't put on any weight no matter what they eat #naturally-thin.
I like my women snuggly. As long as you are sexy with the thickness and kinda firm with it...and look good in tight yoga pants tongue, we cool.
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
damilola_luv: lol awww thanks thats real sweet kiss kiss

Seriously gurl ,you have no idea how many of us are out there.
Don't kill yourself over guys who want ribs and pelvic bone.
I see you in your profile and I'd say you're still very much on point.
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by Dyt(f): 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
Clears throat
Murmuring
Anywhere 2buff seeeessss blsllsksjjmsbshsajskjnjjjsa veryyuzjklskhbhjj'j thicjhshshikksj ladijnhhshsksajsjsjkjsjjsjsj
Youuusuusbdbabvdb alwayjhhjhgfdkmkmfdjh findhaiiabxbuwb himmsmskkjh theresddknbbckjkkkghghghhggh

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by damilolaluv(f): 12:46am On Apr 11, 2013
lmao
Dyt: Clears throat
Murmuring
Anywhere 2buff seeeessss blsllsksjjmsbshsajskjnjjjsa veryyuzjklskhbhjj'j thicjhshshikksj ladijnhhshsksajsjsjkjsjjsjsj
Youuusuusbdbabvdb alwayjhhjhgfdkmkmfdjh findhaiiabxbuwb himmsmskkjh theresddknbbckjkkkghghghhggh
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by damilolaluv(f): 12:47am On Apr 11, 2013
thanks swetty embarassed
Murmuring
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
Murmuring

Problem? tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by Seun(m): 10:34am On Aug 29, 2014
Lose weight and then dump the asshole.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by curiouses: 10:46am On Aug 29, 2014
damilolaluv: I am very stressed at the moment. When i first met my bf 5 years ago i was slim(not much hips etc) but now i have gained some weight and have got more hips and everything and my bf is not happy about it as he likes model thin women. He is always on my case with regards to my weight. He says he loves me very much but does not find me attractive as before. We used to talk abt our future and marriage plans but it seems like i have put him off somehow. I have started going to the gym but it seems to be taking too long. I need something to make me lose weight quickly and is relatively safe. I understand where he is coming from because he did not meet me like this and i also want to lose some weight for myself. Has anyone had success with any weight loss products.

One man's food is another man's poison. @OP are you FAT or CHUBBY ??

If you're like this, I would quit if I were your boyfriend

But if you are like this, Please don't lose any weight, I'm here for you

Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by Ramon92: 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
ATLgal:
Picture! Or it didn't happen. Email me. I got something to help you real fast. smiley
hello..

(1) (2) (Reply)

GTB 8th Annual Autism Conference Raises Hope For Children With Autism / Abia State Govt. Reacts To Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Umuahia / Nigeria: Youths Appetite For Drug Abuse Growing – Dr Otorkpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.