Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,845 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering (38892 Views)

Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers / I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
Timijo: Can you provide an evidence that they are brainwashed to do that? If you cannot provide a genuine evidence, I urge you to withdraw your statement.
It is as easy as saying 'May the lord bless you. Give and you shall be given, good measure press down together shall men give unto your bosom'. There are a lot more words to brainwash the congregation to give. Just keep blinding yourself to the fact.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by mko2005: 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
league11: PAPA DONT NEED THOSE CARS AFTERALL HE IS RICHER THAN THE GIVERS, BUT D GIVERS NEEDS TO GIVE TO OPEN UP THEIR HEAVEN OF BLESSINGS. I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY OF GIVING TO D PROPHETS, I HAVE FOUND THE SECRET AND I AM CRAVING TO DO MORE. I CAN ONLY SOW MY SEED ON A FERTILE GROUND WHERE D HARVEST IS GUARANTEED. IT DOESNT STOP ME FROM GIVING TO POOR, MY PARENTS AND SUPPORTING THE WORK OF GOD BECAUSE THERE ARE DIFFERENT BLESSINGS ASSOCIATED WITH DIFFERENT OFFERINGS. GIVERS ARE ALWAYS HAPPY WHILE COMPLAINERS ARE NOT, BUT YOU CAN NEVER RECEIVE FROM GOD IF YOUR NOT JOYFULL. COMPLAINERS/CRITICS HAS RIGHT TO COMPLAINS THEIR WAY DOWN TO POVERTY, WHILE GIVERS GIVES THEIR WAY UP TO STARDOM.
Those who complain never give !
There was a news on yahoo the other time concerning a man who called himself a man of God but refuse to give a TIP that is some how mandatory just to help the waitress by paying her wages! The docket says' TIP-18% percent and the self acclaimed man of God said; '[b]Why give TIP of 18 percent when i give God 10 percent !'[/b]You see,that is to tell you that this man isn't a giver and complains about giving a TIP that he had to use the name of God to give an excuse for not GIVING A TIP to a waitress.
My friend,you have said it all.God will continue to bless you and on the last day when the trumpet shall sound,you will be among the matching in saints in Jesus name...
God help us
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by funkylarryjones(m): 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
these "700 cars" donors are probably looking for some form of favor from oyedepo.....obviously not from God. we recall our spineless president bowing to him not too long ago. these people are expecting to get hooked up politically.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Timijo(m): 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
all4naija: It is as easy as saying 'May the lord bless you. Give and you shall be given, good measure press down together shall men give unto your bosom'. There are a lot more words to brainwash the congregation to give. Just keep blinding yourself to the fact.
No! You get it wrong completly. That is what the bible teaches. I will not argue with you because you are not a christian. You earlier said it that you don't need the help of God.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by mko2005: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
all4naija: Hehehe... Are you drunk?! I am just asking.
With wine No,but with the holy Spirit YES !
Jesus loves you and cares about you my brother.I am sure HE loves you,all4naija who can in the long run be all4Jeus ! I believe HE(Jesus)can do it for you.
God bless us
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by mko2005: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
all4naija: It is as easy as saying 'May the lord bless you. Give and you shall be given, good measure press down together shall men give unto your bosom'. There are a lot more words to brainwash the congregation to give. Just keep blinding yourself to the fact.
@all4naija you know the word ! Just apply it,make use of it. The grace of God will do the miracle for you !
God bless us
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by league11(m): 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
HEAR THIS! WINNERS ARE NOT OPERATING IN NIGERIAN ECONOMY, THEY ARE OPERATING IN GOSHEN ECONOMY. PPLE WHO DONT KNOW GOSHEN AND DWELLS ONLY IN NIGERIAN ECONOMY WILL ALWAYS FIND IT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND HOW THINGS WORKS FOR WINNERS. PPLE ALWAYS TALK ABT POOR WINNERS MEMBERS, BUT THERE IS NOTHING LIKE POOR WINNER because EVERY WINNER RECEIVES A PRIZE. BUT THERE ARE POVERTY MENTALITY MEMBERS OF WINNERS WHO ARE STILL GOING THROUGH THE PROCESS OF CHANGE OF MENTALITY. SOON YOU WILL LOOK FOR THEM AT THE OLD LEVEL AND U WONT FIND THEM because THEY ARE CHANGING LEVELS THIS YEAR. MEANWHILE THERE WILL ALWAYS BE HUNDREDS OF NEW COMMERS EVERY WEEK. PAPA IS JUST ONE PERSON, THERE IS NO WAY HE CAN PERSONALLY SOLVE THE D PHYSICAL NEEDS OF THOUSANDS OF PPLE AT ONCE. BUT THERE ARE PROVISIONS IN ZONAL LEVELS, DISTRICT LEVELS AND PROVINCIAL LEVELS TO REACH OUT TO EVERY MEMBERS. E.G IN 2012 MY ZONE PAID HOUSE RENT FOR 3 MEMBERS, DONATES FOODS AND CLOTHES TO MANY, HELPS SOME MEMBERS TO SECURE EMPLOYMENTS IN THEIR QAULIFIED PROFESSIONS, PAYS TRANSPORT TO N FRO CANAALAND EVERY SUNDAY ETC. WHEN A ZONAL PASTOR IS DOING ALL THESE, ITS WINNERS THAT IS DOING IT AND ITS PAPA OYEDEPO THAT SETS THE PLATFORM because HE CANNOT BE EVERYWHERE AT D SAME TIME. I AM OUTSIDE NIGERIA RIGHT NOW, SO I UNDERSTAND THAT OUR COUNTRY IS SO DISORGANIZED THAT MANY PPLE DONT KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO OPERATE IN AN ORGANIZED INSTITUTION. BUT WINNERS IS AN EXAMPLE OF AN ORGANIZED INSTITUTION, AND THEY WILL KEEP GOING FROM LEVEL TO HUGHER LEVEL. HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT D 3RD UNIVERSITY? STAY TUNED, BUT BETTER JOIN D MOVING TRAIN.

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by hydeal(f): 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Goshen360: ^
http://macksonokotie..co.uk/2013/01/bishop-oyedepo-gets-over-700-cars-as.html?m=1

^
But It's none of our business if the givers were NOT forced to give whatever they gave.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by monyeike(m): 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
nothing wrong in giving if its free will and I love the fact they sold em off to church members for less

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
These guys are very funny! You think you can convince me to accept Christianity and Jesus Christ. Hahaha... FYI, I am from a Christian family and I know much about it than many of you here.

Just chill out, it is meant for a purpose which is not real. religion is a FANTASY. That is what best defines it.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by mko2005: 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
all4naija: These guys are very funny! You think you can convince me to accept Christianity and Jesus Christ. Hahaha... FYI, I am from a Christian family and I know much about it than many of you here.

Just chill out, it is meant for a purpose which is not real. religion is a FANTASY. That is what best defines it.
For the fact that we fill 'Christianity'in columns prompting us to do so does not make Christianity a religion ! If you remember the prodigal son in the bible since you were brought up in a ''christian''home,you will remember that even wen the prodigal son returned back to his fathers house he was not sent away by his father but was embraced and well cuddled and was prepared the best meal,hard the warmest bath and was worn the finest fabric as cloth ! That is what Christ want's you to do.HE said if you revert,he will IN NO WISE CAST YOU AWAY !
JESUS LOVES YOU MY FRIEND.
God help us
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by dartsidius7(m): 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2013
Mad Cow: [b]Its funny how many Nigerians think that forcing someone only means using physical force..... grin

Isn't it funny how 700 People gave out 700 cars to a pastor, (One Man), but if 700 people had asked each of these men to please dash them these cars, they wouldn't, if we had asked 700 of them to each sell their cars and donate the profit to a charitable course like; The motherless babies home, Home for the Physically Challenged kids, Special needs children's home, Leprosy victims homes, flood camps, e.t.c, they would never agree, if anyone of their extended family had even asked them to please give them half of the cost of that car, they would refuse. Some of these people would not even dash their own parents car, BUT THEY CAN ALL GIVE THEIR CARS TO 1 MAN.... grin

Go and find out from all 700 people when was the last time they gave alms to the poor....

#Amazingthings............ undecided

Judas Iscariot must be the first Pastor on earth, he was the first to see profit in the blood of Jesus..
[/b]

[size=13pt]Exactly. I think that the best form of charity or giving, is to give with the right hand without the left hand knowing (dont take that literarily). buying cars and bringing it to church, i think thats kinda loud. why dont you just bring money, ask for people with business ideas without capital or something. A car, makes it look like you are showing off (i think). Like buying champagne in the club accompanied with the lights and all. BUTTT, hey, its their money and they have a right to blow it anyway they like. [/size]

Danex1988: All this'll go on. Till people learn that God blesses who he will. Your gifts to the pastor will hardly influence anything. And also until churches stop encouraging the notion of give to receive.

[size=13pt] TRUE TALK. [/size]

stagger:

We have a saying in my place that when you agree, your God will agree with you. The way you make your bed is the way you will lie on it. If you are born into poverty, you decide whether you will remain there or not. Or don't you know that many of the world's billionaires were born poor and are hard core givers?

Giving is a principle of this life. It is a law that works for both Christians and non-Christians: YOU GIVE, YOU WILL RECEIVE! You can never become rich as a Christian by fasting and prayer. Money answers to giving!

[size=14pt] BULLCRAP.[/size]
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Abeyjide: 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
Y is it dat people always talk trash?in as much as dey willingly gave it and d cars were sold @ affordable prices.i bought a camry dat is neat,half tank full of fuel,good engine at a price difference of #500k compared wit d dealers own.imagine crysler being sold @ #3m.i saw dose cars wit my eye.@least dis helped dose dat can not afford to buy 2nd hand to get at a cheaper price.abi na only u people won dey cruise motor?
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by mko2005: 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
Abeyjide: Y is it dat people always talk trash?in as much as dey willingly gave it and d cars were sold @ affordable prices.i bought a camry dat is neat,half tank full of fuel,good engine at a price difference of #500k compared wit d dealers own.imagine crysler being sold @ #3m.i saw dose cars wit my eye.@least dis helped dose dat can not afford to buy 2nd hand to get at a cheaper price.abi na only u people won dey cruise motor?
One thing we fail to understand is you MUST give if you are a living being ! It does not matter what you give,where you give and to who you give ! Now for Christians,the bible encouraged us to give to the poor,men of God and also to the ministry ! If u choose to give to only the poor and you are a true christian,you will have treasures in heaven.For a non christian,you might as well receive ur reward here. If help the ministry,it means i am working with God.Ofcourse you know the benefits of working with God and that is if u believe there is God ! Give to men of God is obeying the word of God. So,all giving is giving ! Sure there are fertile ground to sow anything,wether money,goods,the word or what have you.If u sow on a rocky ground,it is left for you.
God will continue to bless those who follow and obey HIM ! The true riches come from God. If we desire it as members of a particular church,i think the pastor who also is a member and a child of God does deserves these gifts from his father God if he so desires !
God help us

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by ijawkid(m): 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
vislabraye:

The wealthy daddy would help them give it to the poor
I don't think he cajoled them. People are stinking rich.

Are the hands of the donors amputated so as to hinder them from giving to the poor directly??...........or are they kids that can't identify the poor in the church that they need daddy G.O to help them do that??.......

That man cajoled them at some point..............
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by ijawkid(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
m.k.o2005:

I like your reply ! It's like you are a calm person. Please can you show me where it is written in the bible that you should do God's work as a pauper or that rich people don't go to heaven or dnt do God's work ? Let us start from there sir.
HELL is not for that rich/wealthy born again fellow who has accepted Christ and his teachings as heaven is not for that poor person who has rejected Christ and his teachings !
God help us

I'm talking about balance my bro........I would like you to look at the lives of the apostles of Jesus who took the lead in spear heading the work of Christ and comparing it with the extravagance of the daddy G.O under consideration............

How would you rate the apostles from the scriptures.........

Were they all out for money??.....did they accrue material wealth from doing the work of Christ??...............
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Duzze: 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
Vanneni: How
ask ur nyash
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by lomprico(m): 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
Turbocharged: You just repeated the same thing Judas said some 2000year ago.
Maybe 2 of u hv the same mindset and destiny. #justthinking#

If d ijawkid is repeating wat judas said, r u trying to tell us that ur g.o is d Jesus?
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by harrisnimasa(m): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
If i was not "braiwashed" i would have been carying a chicken and demonic brain now..but after brainwashing me i was free of hypetension,chronic ulcer,lost of memory etc..after brainwashing me i became free from sickness and vow never to fall for sickness and for eight yrs now ive nt tested even a panadol,or paracetemol...after brainwashing me i became free from poverty and today all my friends that are yet to be brainwashed are looking up to me for financial assistance..and spiritual solution to the numerous problems they have..i gote there even when i couldnt afford a meal bt today am enjoying the best of life(allround rest) if that is what u call brainwash then i and my family need more of it...1cor 2:14 A natural(Carnal) man receivd not the things of the spirit of God:for they are FOOLISHNESS unto him:neither can he know them because they are spiritually discerned.Rom8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by jaydude(f): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
manmustwac: NO! They weren't forced to give him. THEY WERE BRAINWASHED!!! angry angry angry

@ least they could afford the cars,and most probably have been blessed by the ministry, if they didn't have enough the brain washing for nor work naw...abi unemployed graduates fit donate car 2 church?
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by harrisnimasa(m): 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
Without doubt most of the comments here are muslim or unbelieving "believers" may Yr eye of understanding be enlighting! In the knwledge of God's word.Amen.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Onyegecha(f): 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
Lucky him. He found himself among very gullible people. He has the anointing to liberate people from poverty like someone said, yet most of the members are struggling with poverty. Pity.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by shady26(m): 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
manmustwac: NO! They weren't forced to give him. THEY WERE BRAINWASHED!!! angry angry angry
brainwashed yet rich enough to give out SUVs as offering,I say that brainwashing is good.imagine having my head in tact and I can't give out a common car as offering,I say again bishop DM0 brainwash me well well so I can give not just cars but private jets as offerings.who gave the highest offerings in the bible?solomon,he Gave at one time a 1000 burnt offerings to the lord.who eat the burnt offerings?the priest did.who was the richest king in the bible?Dee SOLO.keep ur poor brain I tact,as for me,I found the easier way,its called the spirit way,SPIRIT MONEY.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by shady26(m): 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
Logicboy03: See brainwashing!

Many christians are sheep
good rich sheep far better than to be a poor ram/he-goat.nice brainwashing than makes me target giving my first 1million dollars offering.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by shady26(m): 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
Logicboy03: See brainwashing!

Many christians are sheep
good rich sheep far better than to be a poor ram/he-goat.nice brainwashing than makes me target giving my first 1million dollars offering this year

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2013
Vanneni: How
yes they were brainwashed cos first, they thought their success can be attributed to their church and secondly,most of them think that by giving to the church-not to the poor-they will be blessed.some never even got blessed but decided to give their hard earned last kobo thereby thinking God is a money doubler-that is the brainwash tactics.

2 Likes

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
shady26: good rich sheep far better than to be a poor ram/he-goat.nice brainwashing than makes me target giving my first 1million dollars offering.
why do u want to give a million dollar offering?is not because u want more which shows how greedy u are?christians now think God is a money doubler...hahaha...hehehe grin
shady26: good rich sheep far better than to be a poor ram/he-goat.nice brainwashing than makes me target giving my first 1million dollars offering.
why do u want to give a million dollar offering?is not because u want more which shows how greedy u are?christians now think God is a money doubler...hahaha...hehehe
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by hitlab: 1:00am On Feb 02, 2013
Devil @ work! kiss Blind-folded sheep & the milkers with the magic fingers. shocked E go soon settle
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2013
Segeggs: yes they were brainwashed cos first, they thought their success can be attributed to their church and secondly,most of them think that by giving to the church-not to the poor-they will be blessed.some never even got blessed but decided to give their hard earned last kobo thereby thinking God is a money doubler-that is the brainwash tactics.
Being brainwashed could not have been the original intention of the Bishop. I say this because I've been with him for a while now and heard him preach. My spirit totally agrees that he's a geniun man of God.( I know because I have the Holy Spirit in me). But you can be assured that in every congregation there will be those who think that by being part of that particular congregation they will be successful whether or not God intended for them to be there. It is true that everyone has where they have been called to. Being outside that calling/coverage will make them not succeed or prosper like God intends for them to. This is a fact! Different seeds grow on different soils.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Dogohson: 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
[b][/b]Thats my Bishop. He is only basking in the blessings of God. More's on the way sir
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by shady26(m): 2:16am On Feb 03, 2013
harris@nimasa:
If i was not "braiwashed" i would have been carying a chicken and demonic brain now..but after brainwashing me i was free of hypetension,chronic ulcer,lost of memory etc..after brainwashing me i became free from sickness and vow never to fall for sickness and for eight yrs now ive nt tested even a panadol,or paracetemol...after brainwashing me i became free from poverty and today all my friends that are yet to be brainwashed are looking up to me for financial assistance..and spiritual solution to the numerous problems they have..i gote there even when i couldnt afford a meal bt today am enjoying the best of life(allround rest) if that is what u call brainwash then i and my family need more of it...1cor 2:14 A natural(Carnal) man receivd not the things of the spirit of God:for they are FOOLISHNESS unto him:neither can he know them because they are spiritually discerned.Rom8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
nice one.am looking forward to giving my first 1million dollars as offering this year.am looving this brainwashing.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by shady26(m): 2:43am On Feb 03, 2013
Segeggs: why do u want to give a million dollar offering?is not because u want more which shows how greedy u are?christians now think God is a money doubler...hahaha...hehehe ;Dwhy do u want to give a million dollar offering?is not because u want more which shows how greedy u are?christians now think God is a money doubler...hahaha...hehehe
now let me teach u wat u dnt know.ur money represents ur sweat/ur time/ur life.giving it to God has always been an act of devotion and worship like when i sing dance and lift up hands in worship of him.i dont need money doubling cos he has taught me to create money myslf.nd i have brethen who hav given 10million dollers.in ur limited vision u see men of God but we see alters to offer up our sacrifices to our GOD.go read proverbs.3:9-10 words spoken by a wise nd rich ruler of men.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue / Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Father Paul Offu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.