Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering (38900 Views)

Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers / I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by tunapawizzy: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
People should stop being Hypocrites and Give to those that are not privileged.....

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Goshen360(m): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
manmustwac: NO! They weren't forced to give him. THEY WERE BRAINWASHED!!! angry angry angry

No, MMW, If they were NOT forced but did it on their own account, that's not brainwash. It's just like you giving you money to whoever or whatever you choose to and somebody telling you why did you do that? Are we suppose to say you're also brainwashed for doing what you did? Let's not be quick to judge please.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by pekelepekele(m): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
Goodluck to the pastor at least He is not obtaining by force maybe by trick only God knows but[color=#000099][/color] onething is this someone can't just be giving out his wealth to the church if not that he or she is benefiting something ? Or what do you think my people

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by pekelepekele(m): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
Goodluck to the pastor at least He is not obtaining by force maybe by trick only God knows but onething is this someone can't just be giving out his wealth to the church if not that he or she is benefiting something ? Or what do you think my people
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Redmosquito(m): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
Richfella: I dey tell you! grin

"The world loves to be deceived, so let it be deceived" --------- Petronius
GBAM! grin grin grin
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
manmustwac: Because he uses the bible to quote the scriptures to his own selfish advantage
How You've not said how. Have you heard him preach before If he doesn't come out to say,' you people must come and give so and so' then pray let him be.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
alpha conde: convenant auto mart begins
hmmm.... very soon they will start competing with Coscharis. smh for gullible Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by mabebe1(f): 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2013
praise thy lord!!! grin
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by IleIfe2(m): 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Christianity.

3 Likes

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2013
tunapawizzy: People should stop being Hypocrites and Give to those that are not privileged.....
Well...some of them 'might' give for showbiz but then it's their business and God's. Let Him be the judge of that.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by dokunbam(m): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2013
it is well

i was caught unaware, i will donate my too this feb 2012. so bless me God
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by FXKing2012(m): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2013
de Hitchcock: This actually happened a few weeks back but I'm only just hearing about it. According to sources in the know, during Winners Chapel Cross Over service on Tuesday January 1st in Canaanland, Ota, Ogun state, worshipers of the church made donations of over 700 exotic cars to the church. People who felt they had been richly blessed in 2012 came to the cross over service with different donations, most significant was the number of exotic brand new cars and SUVs that flooded Canaanland. The people who donated them dropped the keys and documents of the cars during offering. The church auctioned the cars at very cheap prizes to its members. Some cars were sold for as less as N300k

http://macksonokotie..co.uk/2013/01/bishop-oyedepo-gets-over-700-cars-as.html?m=1
http://lindaikeji..com/2013/01/worshippers-give-bishop-oyedepo-700.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

The members believe their membership of the church has blessed them and they came to give thanks, nothing wrong with that.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Olaone1: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ile-Ife:
To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Christianity.

Maclatunji style wink

In fact, I don't want him in here. Yeah, I mean Maclatunji! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
i belive it cos my close neighbor brought toaster machine with unilever pure water disperser For just 3000naira and they also said one of there church member get a brand new Nissan Altima for just One million naira
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
when is the next auction

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by ceejay80s(m): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
cars as offering? IS THE OFFERING FOR GOD OR FOR THE PASTOR? I ask again, who get the power, GOD OR THE PASTOR?
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by shamson: 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2013
Just like the way some people have been brainwashed to fight the holy fight in the north, here in the south people have been brainwashed to worship there leaders as small god.
Now, most can not defined who the Lord is cos they follow and like only what their leaders tell them to do.......dogmatic follow...follow

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by ijawkid(m): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
Vanneni: Are offerings meant for the pastor The post says the cars were given as offerings and they were cheaply sold and the money would definitely have been put into the church's account. The worshipers did as they were led.

Hmmmm.........my problem is with the givers who never read there bibles to know that the monies used in buying those cars should have been given straight to the poor ones in that church.........aren't there poor peoples anymore in that church??............

and what would the monies accrued from the sales of those cars be used for??........to enrich oyedepo.........not so??..........

The truth is those members were goaded at some point........because the manner of giving I'm seeing from the givers makes no sense scripturally speaking.............

3 Likes

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Revolva(m): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
Umm well its all office..na dem dem dey give demselves contract and get the same money they use in buying the cars and outsiders can't be in the clique...I beg jare ...na dem dem

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by MadCow1: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
[b]Its funny how many Nigerians think that forcing someone only means using physical force..... grin

Isn't it funny how 700 People gave out 700 cars to a pastor, (One Man), but if 700 people had asked each of these men to please dash them these cars, they wouldn't, if we had asked 700 of them to each sell their cars and donate the profit to a charitable course like; The motherless babies home, Home for the Physically Challenged kids, Special needs children's home, Leprosy victims homes, flood camps, e.t.c, they would never agree, if anyone of their extended family had even asked them to please give them half of the cost of that car, they would refuse. Some of these people would not even dash their own parents car, BUT THEY CAN ALL GIVE THEIR CARS TO 1 MAN.... grin

Go and find out from all 700 people when was the last time they gave alms to the poor....

#Amazingthings............ undecided

Judas Iscariot must be the first Pastor on earth, he was the first to see profit in the blood of Jesus..
[/b]

16 Likes

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Goshen360(m): 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Not really. . .its called brain-washing and folks have no option than to do the pastor's calling for service to him.

The pope is not as rich as this guy cuz Nigerian churches have been commercialize.christ must be angry I swear !

I understand you but in this case, if the givers did it willingly. We cannot spit on their face outrightly and since there's no scriptural manipulations to force the people to give. This is clear case of willingness as a man purpose in HIS HEART, so let him give.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Goshen360(m): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2013
Table Leg :

Shut up!
Brainwashed foooooool!!

You don't have to insult me to make your point. Were the givers forced? Mind you, I'm NOT a members of Winners o.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Goshen360(m): 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2013
manmustwac: Because he uses the bible to quote the scriptures to his own selfish advantage

MMW, where does Oyedepo use Bible in this case to force the givers into giving? There's nothing like that in this story.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by abbas2(m): 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2013
This keeps one worried.If God has blessed this donors why bringing the cars to church as offering.Why not use it to lift a no of dejected people.The glory should not be oyedepos.That man is not a good role all.Iam so sorry if his followers are hurt.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by bongila(f): 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2013
Double Portion: next levelssss at work.
It's just the beginning,Winners will make headline news this year. Watch out world,we are unstoppable!
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by mavinc4u(f): 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
Give and it shall be given onto thee bUt wait oh 700 what which was sold to which people? Was it a harvest or just an offering? Op confirm before posting.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by bletemi(m): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
Hold it and zip your mouths. That is too big for you to discuss....
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by MadCow1: 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
bongila: Double Portion: next levelssss at work.
It's just the beginning,Winners will make headline news this year. Watch out world,we are unstoppable!

Indeed you are unstoppable... You all have drifted far far beyond redemption...

May God have mercy on all of you.....

4 Likes

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by alpamo6: 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2013
thats good news, i will be there next time to buy cars.[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
Mad Cow: [b]Its funny how many Nigerians think that forcing someone only means using physical force..... grin

Isn't it funny how 700 People gave out 700 cars to a pastor, (One Man), but if 700 people had asked each of these men to please dash them these cars, they wouldn't, if we had asked 700 of them to each sell their cars and donate the profit to a charitable course like; The motherless babies home, Home for the Physically Challenged kids, Special needs children's home, Leprosy victims homes, flood camps, e.t.c, they would never agree, if anyone of their extended family had even asked them to please give them half of the cost of that car, they would refuse. Some of these people would not even dash their own parents car, BUT THEY CAN ALL GIVE THEIR CARS TO 1 MAN.... grin

Go and find out from all 700 people when was the last time they gave alms to the poor....

#Amazingthings............ undecided

Judas Iscariot must be the first Pastor on earth, he was the first to see profit in the blood of Jesus..
[/b]
well said bro! Nigerian Christians still have a long way to go in terms of giving alms.have you ever wondered how the oyingbo people donate some percentage of their earnings to charity? We still have a long way to go honestly! the last thing i will do is to take my hard earned money and give to a pastor who is worth billions of naira!

4 Likes

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by scram(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
uboma: can anyone confirm the op's post. Source of information pls

Unbelivable, isn't it? shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband / 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Father Paul Offu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.