Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering (38896 Views)

Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers / I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by eriegua83: 11:41am On Feb 01, 2013
Then why auction it for money?it was a voluntary donation to God, though we all know that God don't drive cars, why didn't they give it out freely to the needy.
Goshen360: As long as the givers were NEVER forced to give. It's nobody's business.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Mishydoo(m): 11:54am On Feb 01, 2013
homesteady: dats why Living Faith rich members are becoming richer!! Dy give freeely nd handsomely!!.....don't even ask me "wat of d poor members"....dey are nt becoming poorer...

Is dat d essence of christianity?...No provison Fø̲̣̣я̅ d poor! SMH
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Burch(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2013
manmustwac: NO! They weren't forced to give him. THEY WERE BRAINWASHED!!! angry angry angry

Brainwashed to believe that givers never lack yet the church finds it difficult to give. Someone please tell me what stops the church from sowing those cars to its members instead of their so called auction.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by yemluc: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2013
...hmmmm ! Givers neva lack anyway !!
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by eriegua83: 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
The hypocrate "xtians" in NL will never quote the part of the bible where Jesus drove traders with whips from his fathers house bad. Calculator mode activated 700 * about 300,000. Oh my GOD. Freely taken, it should be freely given.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by ayotoyin(f): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
eriegua83: Then why auction it for money?it was a voluntary donation to God, though we all know that God don't drive cars, why didn't they give it out freely to the needy.

Some of the needy will prefer food, clothings , shelter etc to cars , the money generated from the auctioned cars will be given out to them to take care of the little business they can start with while some goes to the welfare unit of the church,these will be taking to the fellowship centers where you will be given chance to write what you want the church to do for you to progress, it could be your rents, children school fees etc...
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by eriegua83: 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
I wonder if this "giving and be richly blessed by God" really works how come the richest man in Africa is a muslim? Pls xtians should do meaningful investment and give to CHARITY? Thanks.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by ehispapa(m): 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
Metallurgist: Xtainity is but a chamber of commerce

if given freely from the heart its ok..the good thing is that they where auction to those that need them. so i dont see anything wrong if i make donation of any kind to anyone or organisation from my own free will
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Fadelex(m): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
eriegua83: I wonder if this "giving and be richly blessed by God" really works how come the richest man in Africa is a muslim? Pls xtians should do meaningful investment and give to CHARITY? Thanks.
R u saying He doesn't give?? Or who told u d law is for christians only??
Give and it shall be multiplied bck unto you regardless of ur religion
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by eriegua83: 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
Are u saying he is giving tithe( 10%) of his monthly profits and donations to one church? Pls let me know because xtains says no tithe no prosperity and are so fast to quote malachi. Instead of teaching members how to make something out of little, to improve them they will tell u to bring that little nd expect a magic.I taught xtain said they serve the true God, why then is God blessing those serving "false god?
Fadelex:
R u saying He doesn't give?? Or who told u d law is for christians only??
Give and it shall be multiplied bck unto you regardless of ur religion
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Sike(m): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
Olorun, o ma ku suru oh. Can't Wait to see how these Wizard Pastors will dance in Hell :|
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by mavinc4u(f): 12:53pm On Feb 01, 2013
HerexG :
I admire a certain priest, i admired him a lot because he did
something worthy of emulation.
Here is what he did....
The priest drives a humble volkswagen beetle car happily, then
one day, a certain member of his church drove in with a nice
saloon car to his house. Before the priest knows what was
happening the church member gave the car keys to the saloon
car and say " sir this is ur new car, we don't want you driving that
old saloon car anymore", and the man priest replied shaking his
head and saying " son i'm contented with the car i drive, it serves
the purpose i bought, thank you for the new car but i won't
accept it. There are a lot people hungry out there, people who can
hardly boost of a meal a day, people who can hardly take care of
their welfare , pls take this car sell it then take the money and
share among this people. I'm sure my heavenly Father will bless
you more by doing this".
My question is how many pastors or priest can do this ?

That must be a real catholic priest or a monk;is their way of life.please don't compare them with pastors cos it won't work

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Aliyu333: 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
manmustwac: NO! They weren't forced to give him. THEY WERE BRAINWASHED!!! angry angry angry
llalalalalala cant stop laffing lwkmd
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by calapicha(m): 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
Goshen360: As long as the givers were NEVER forced to give. It's nobody's business.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by vislabraye(m): 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
ijawkid: hmmmmm......

cant the givers give those cars to the poor ones amongst them??...must it go to the already wealthy daddy G.O??....

The wealthy daddy would help them give it to the poor.
I don't think he cajoled them. People are stinking rich.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by amaechijay: 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
Why would cars that were freely given...be sold? Whether cheaply or otherwise >:
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2013
yusmanmoha85: I pity pple like u. Not all pple dat cal themself men of God r realy 4rm God. Brainwashed by fraudster and be happy? May God help u.
May God help you not me, because I don't need God help!
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by mko2005: 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2013
ijawkid:

I'm not saying he shouldn't enjoy....the truth is he should not live in affluence from doing Gods work.....it has never been heard through out the scriptures.................

I do Gods work too,but for free.........let's imitate Jesus our exemplar..........
I like your reply ! It's like you are a calm person. Please can you show me where it is written in the bible that you should do God's work as a pauper or that rich people don't go to heaven or dnt do God's work ? Let us start from there sir.
HELL is not for that rich/wealthy born again fellow who has accepted Christ and his teachings as heaven is not for that poor person who has rejected Christ and his teachings !
God help us
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by mko2005: 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
all4naija: May God help you not me, because I don't need God help!
Don't worry my friend,whether you need HIM or not,HE can decide to help you. HIS son Jesus came,died for 'US'while we were yet sinners !
God bless us
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Aliyu333: 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
all4naija: May God help you not me, because I don't need God help!
ahhhh u be atheist?
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by mko2005: 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
Sike: Olorun, o ma ku suru oh. Can't Wait to see how these Wizard Pastors will dance in Hell :|
If you believe in God and Heaven,you will not say this ! If you think the pastor is a wizard,pray for him and not wish him hell.
God help us
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Don't worry my friend,whether you need HIM or not,HE can decide to help you. HIS son Jesus came,died for 'US'while we were yet sinners !
God bless us
Not for me! Nobody died for me, and I was not a sinner. Stop pushing it.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by mko2005: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
eriegua83: Then why auction it for money?it was a voluntary donation to God, though we all know that God don't drive cars, why didn't they give it out freely to the needy.
All that were blessed by God in the bible or made wealthy,never received direct money or physical things dropping from heaven into their houses. God used people and ideas to make these men great ! God is still God.He is yet to change and WILL NEVER CHANGE.
God help us
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by eriegua83: 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
Pls bible quotations to support ur sayings I am confused. Direct horses or Donkeys which is the equivalent for cars.
m.k.o2005:

All that were blessed by God in the bible or made wealthy,never received direct money or physical things dropping from heaven into their houses. God used people and ideas to make these men great ! God is still God.He is yet to change and WILL NEVER CHANGE.
God help us
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by idrisolaide(m): 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2013
[quote author=ezedolar]Givers never lack and Bible said Blessed is the hand that giveth[/quote But who are those entitled to the Alms? Is it already Made Men or Less Privilege that we know of among us.../?
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by mko2005: 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2013
all4naija: Not for me! Nobody died for me, and I was not a sinner. Stop pushing it.
No i am not pushing it my friend.Even Christ said we shouldn't push it. All i am saying is that i once rejected HIM like you have done but HE still accepted me once i called on HIM !HE said HE stands at the doors of our heart and knocks,if anyone opens HE will come in ! HE won't break your door just to gain entry even though HE can.
Brother,as i send you this message,i still pray you wil come to have a relationship with HIM.
God help us
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by league11(m): 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2013
PAPA DONT NEED THOSE CARS AFTERALL HE IS RICHER THAN THE GIVERS, BUT D GIVERS NEEDS TO GIVE TO OPEN UP THEIR HEAVEN OF BLESSINGS. I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY OF GIVING TO D PROPHETS, I HAVE FOUND THE SECRET AND I AM CRAVING TO DO MORE. I CAN ONLY SOW MY SEED ON A FERTILE GROUND WHERE D HARVEST IS GUARANTEED. IT DOESNT STOP ME FROM GIVING TO POOR, MY PARENTS AND SUPPORTING THE WORK OF GOD BECAUSE THERE ARE DIFFERENT BLESSINGS ASSOCIATED WITH DIFFERENT OFFERINGS. GIVERS ARE ALWAYS HAPPY WHILE COMPLAINERS ARE NOT, BUT YOU CAN NEVER RECEIVE FROM GOD IF YOUR NOT JOYFULL. COMPLAINERS/CRITICS HAS RIGHT TO COMPLAINS THEIR WAY DOWN TO POVERTY, WHILE GIVERS GIVES THEIR WAY UP TO STARDOM.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Bukkieboi(m): 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
why are you deceiving yourself huh,you better say the truth about this stuff,there are thousands of poor people in the same church that cant even buy motor cycle not to talk of exotic cars....well God will help us all and provide for the needs and me oooo...cos i need cars and plenty money
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by vislabraye(m): 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
eriegua83: I wonder if this "giving and be richly blessed by God" really works how come the richest man in Africa is a muslim? Pls xtians should do meaningful investment and give to CHARITY? Thanks.

Do you only give to receive ten or a hundred folds? If you see your brother in dire need, would you start thinking whether he's a fertile ground or not?
God still rewards generousity nevertheless
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
m.k.o2005:

No i am not pushing it my friend.Even Christ said we shouldn't push it. All i am saying is that i once rejected HIM like you have done but HE still accepted me once i called on HIM !HE said HE stands at the doors of our heart and knocks,if anyone opens HE will come in ! HE won't break your door just to gain entry even though HE can.
Brother,as i send you this message,i still pray you wil come to have a relationship with HIM.
God help us
Hehehe... Are you drunk?! I am just asking.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Timijo(m): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
Can you provide an evidence that they are brainwashed to do that? If you cannot provide a genuine evidence, I urge you to withdraw your statement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband / 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Father Paul Offu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.