Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

My Wife, My Wife, My Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Wife, My Wife, My Wife (1433 Views)

Pastor Mike Bamiloye's Tribute To His Wife "My Dearest Single Sisters" / A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife, My Wife, My Wife by alexleo(m): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
YES, MY WIFE. A wonderful woman God gave to me. She loves God and the things of God. Humble, loving,caring, hardworking, intelligent, enterprising. A good home manager and a true picture of a true child of God. Twelve years of marriage and still counting, she has been a wonderful wife to me. I thank God for bringing her into my life. Pleading on all of you here to help me say A BIG thanks to this great woman. I pray for God's continual blessings upon her life from day to day. In Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife, My Wife, My Wife by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
alexleo: YES, MY WIFE. A wonderful woman God gave to me. She loves God and the things of God. Humble, loving,caring, hardworking, intelligent, enterprising. A good home manager and a true picture of a true child of God. Twelve years of marriage and still counting, she has been a wonderful wife to me. I thank God for bringing her into my life. Pleading on all of you here to help me say A BIG thanks to this great woman. I pray for God's continual blessings upon her life from day to day. In Jesus name. Amen.

good testimony !

What can we do without good godly wives smiley
Re: My Wife, My Wife, My Wife by moredendisc: 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
alexleo:

YES, MY WIFE. A wonderful woman God gave to me. She loves God and the things of God.

Humble, loving,caring, hardworking, intelligent, enterprising. A good home manager and a true picture of a true child of God.

Twelve years of marriage and still counting, she has been a wonderful wife to me.

I thank God for bringing her into my life. Pleading on all of you here to help me say A BIG thanks to this great woman.

I pray for God's continual blessings upon her life from day to day. In Jesus name. Amen.

frosbel:

good testimony !

and blessed are all Virtuous Women

Later, the LORD God said,
"It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make the woman to be an authority corresponding to him." - Genesis 2:18 ISV

Whoever finds a wife, finds what is good, and receives favor from the LORD. - Proverbs 18:22 ISV

10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

13 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.

14 She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.

15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.

16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.

17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.

18 She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.

19 She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.

20 She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

22 She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.

23 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.

24 She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.

25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.

28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.

30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.
- Proverbs 31:10-31 KJV

4 Likes

Re: My Wife, My Wife, My Wife by alexleo(m): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
frosbel:

good testimony !

Thanks dear. With such a wonderful woman as a wife, making heaven becomes much easy than with a troublesome wife.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife, My Wife, My Wife by Meegadough: 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
"Nothing like having a gud wife." My dad told me.

1 Like

Re: My Wife, My Wife, My Wife by ATMC(f): 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2013
Glorious things are spoken of her, tell her to come online and teach me few things, i wanna be a good wife.
Re: My Wife, My Wife, My Wife by enilove(m): 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2013
alexleo: YES, MY WIFE. A wonderful woman God gave to me. She loves God and the things of God. Humble, loving,caring, hardworking, intelligent, enterprising. A good home manager and a true picture of a true child of God. Twelve years of marriage and still counting, she has been a wonderful wife to me. I thank God for bringing her into my life. Pleading on all of you here to help me say A BIG thanks to this great woman. I pray for God's continual blessings upon her life from day to day. In Jesus name. Amen.

God gave you such a blessed wife because He knows you will apreciate her.There many others too ,who need appreciate what God has given them, including myself. I thank God for this testimony,may God continue to be with your family to the end,may you and your wife live to see your children'children in good health and prosperity in Jesus name.No evil power shall put you asunder in the name of Jesus.

I will advice you to try and surpass her virtue.

Thanks,stay blessed
Re: My Wife, My Wife, My Wife by Goshen360(m): 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2013
ATMC: Glorious things are spoken of her, tell her to come online and teach me few things, i wanna be a good wife.

tongue
Re: My Wife, My Wife, My Wife by alexleo(m): 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2013
enilove:

God gave you such a blessed wife because He knows you will apreciate her.There many others too ,who need appreciate what God has given them, including myself. I thank God for this testimony,may God continue to be with your family to the end,may you and your wife live to see your children'children in good health and prosperity in Jesus name.No evil power shall put you asunder in the name of Jesus.

I will advice you to try and surpass her virtue.

Thanks,stay blessed
Amen. thanks and God bless you too.
Re: My Wife, My Wife, My Wife by ATMC(f): 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2013
Goshen360:

tongue
lol, how you dey? Long while its been!
Re: My Wife, My Wife, My Wife by ATMC(f): 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
By the way @bro goshen, when are we going to hear your testimony of your wifey?
Re: My Wife, My Wife, My Wife by Goshen360(m): 11:33pm On Jan 31, 2013
ATMC: By the way @bro goshen, when are we going to hear your testimony of your wifey?

tongue kiss
Re: My Wife, My Wife, My Wife by moredendisc: 12:04am On Feb 01, 2013
ATMC:

Glorious things are spoken of her, tell her to come online and teach me few things, i wanna be a good wife.

@ATMC

Respect and Love - Two ingredients or attributes wives and husbands wrestle with

Some women find respecting their husband an uphill struggle

and some husbands find loving their wives difficult

Mastering them (i.e. these virtues) is a sure banker to be a good wife or good husband

Refer to Ephesians 5:22-33 and 1 Peter 3 1-7 for details
Re: My Wife, My Wife, My Wife by ijawkid(m): 12:27am On Feb 01, 2013

you be real man oooo.....congrats..... cheesy
Re: My Wife, My Wife, My Wife by advocate666: 12:37am On Feb 01, 2013
If she is making all these efforts, she's got something to hide. How do I know? Just human nature. And experience.

It is good that you are in love with her and as love blinds the lover, you don't yet see the real side of her.

If you are happy, stay like this but if you really want to know the truth, check her out. e-mails, text messages, calls, friends, family, etc. Buy some spying devices. Pay somebody to shadow her and report on her movements. You'll be amazed at what you will uncover.
Re: My Wife, My Wife, My Wife by plappville(f): 12:52am On Feb 01, 2013
advocate666: If she is making all these efforts, she's got something to hide. How do I know? Just human nature. And experience.

It is good that you are in love with her and as love blinds the lover, you don't yet see the real side of her.

If you are happy, stay like this but if you really want to know the truth, check her out. e-mails, text messages, calls, friends, family, etc. Buy some spying devices. Pay somebody to shadow her and report on her movements. You'll be amazed at what you will uncover.

See advice na... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Wife, My Wife, My Wife by plappville(f): 12:54am On Feb 01, 2013

You are blessed brother!!
Re: My Wife, My Wife, My Wife by ijawkid(m): 1:01am On Feb 01, 2013
advocate666: If she is making all these efforts, she's got something to hide. How do I know? Just human nature. And experience.

here goes the devils advocate.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife, My Wife, My Wife by enilove(m): 1:41am On Feb 01, 2013

God has blessed the marriage and no evil power from the pit of hell can put them asunder, in the name of Jesus.
The devil is never happy with any Christian home.
But it is written Behold ,he that keepeth Israe shall neither slumber nor sleep. So shall it be for their marriage in Jesus name.The Lord is their keeper:the Lord is their shade upon their right hand in Jesus name.The sun shall not smite them by day ,nor the the moon by night in Jesus name.The Lord shall preserve them from all evil and preserve their souls, in Jesus name.
alexieo will never come here to give a negative testimony in Jesus.

The devil tempted Job and Jesus but failed.

It is devilish to tempt someone, alexieo, do not tempt or set trap for your wife.
Resist the devil's advocate and he will flee from you.

(1) (Reply)

Sober Reflection For Christians.....the Lord Is Coming Soon / Has Anyone Seen God Or Not? / Who Can Help To Interprete This Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.