Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral (35983 Views)

US Woman Turns Up Alive Two Weeks After Her Funeral / Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral / Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Eisenhower(m): 1:43am On Feb 01, 2013

Mourners nearly died of shock when a 101-year-old woman sat up and spoke - as she was being put in her coffin.

Peng Xiuhua asked why so many people were in her house in Lianjiang, Guangdong province, China.

Peng, who lived alone, had taken a tumble and hurt herself so her two daughters, who are in their 70s, were looking after her.

However, 10 days later her daughters could not detect a heartbeat and her body had gone stiff so she was declared dead.

The daughters gave her a bath, an undertaker dressed her and they were about to put her in her coffin when she came back to life.

Peng said: “I am a lucky woman.

"Not only did I get to see how many people care for me, but I also woke up before they took me to the crematorium,” she said.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/dead-woman-sits-up-and-speaks-1567510

6 Likes

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by pboiskinpy(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
101 and she still never wan go ni??kk,she wan make am 102,make she use 1yr senior my grandpa..
#jux passing and singing...agidi-ngba,agidi-ngba,aunty nkoto nko,aunty nkoto nko

2 Likes

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
Na wa for this Chinese people o! If this happens in Naija mehn, the funeral don scatter be that.

8 Likes

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by executinal(m): 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ok

2 Likes

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by mitchyy(f): 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
Chinese people for you. Its not surprising.

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by 80million1: 5:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
*speechless*

all manner of weird news on Nairaland front page this beautiful friday evening.
By the way,did i come 6th?
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by 9icest: 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
101 years and still feeling so lucky to be alive despite her horrible condition....
Wow, life is sooooo beautiful! What a wonderful gift it is!

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng
for your daily inspirational dose!

4 Likes

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by FineBro(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
Only in china.

2 Likes

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by kevoh(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
A century old and she still doesn't want to go just yet, Kudos Grandma!

Meanwhile, cases like this is another reason you just don't rush and bury people within 3 to 7 days. #Just saying

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
Kokubabon! Dearest Nana doesn't wanna leave just yet.

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by princeonx: 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
This is why I refuse to be an organ donor! Sound selfish but I came with it and am going with it! If na organ donor now them for don dismantle everything inside her!

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by israel007: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2013
na wa o. if na here now them go say them see vision as them die

6 Likes

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by idrisolaide(m): 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2013
Greatest GOD! I Triple Hail You OO! Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Okworigeorge(m): 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
@101, wetin she kum bak 2 do??
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Sweetcollins: 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
She was indeed lucky, they wud hav burnt her alive while she was in coma.

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by tompat86(m): 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
AM SO HAPPY 4 HER.YEEEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Orikinla(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2013
MAMA TI KO FE GBA. grin

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by obimind(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
Okworigeorge: @101, wetin she kum bak 2 do??
I tire o!
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Asis(m): 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
Incredible!life is gud
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
Nitori Olorun, which kain gramma be this?
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
israel007: na wa o. if na here now them go say them see vision as them die

NA TRUE SHA. She for don become the oldest prophet.

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
I am breathless.
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by hoochay: 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
mod y u hide my post of first to comment? u be big /..../
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by itunumary(f): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
This is icredible and wonderful! infact God is great.
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by pseudonomer: 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
israel007: na wa o. if na here now them go say them see vision as them die
grin lol
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Okworigeorge(m): 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
prince_onx: This is why I refuse to be an organ donor! Sound selfish but I came with it and am going with it! If na organ donor now them for don dismantle everything inside her!
......pls how do i become an organ donor? I wan2 save sm1s life evn afta death, wudnt nid dem den

4 Likes

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Dee60: 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
Original MAKU. Thank God for her life.
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
Nt a new story......ressurrection after death, it happens everyday
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by freecocoa(f): 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
Who told them she died? The woman prolly passed out.

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Okworigeorge(m): 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
prince_onx: This is why I refuse to be an organ donor! Sound selfish but I came with it and am going with it! If na organ donor now them for don dismantle everything inside her!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out / Shoot Both Herdsmen, Farmers Dead If….- Chadian President Idriss Orders Army / Imelda Acosta Sentenced To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.