Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April (12743 Views)

Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos / New Samsung Galaxy S IV To Feature Eye-tracking Technology? / Samsung Galaxy S4 To Launch In March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by caukerzee(m): 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2013
Brand_new: Not so impressed with this Android phones. Checked out the LG ice Price endorsed and was below my expectation. I'll stick with blackberry.
***Prepping up for Blackberry 10***
why am i not suprised?
Y'know, its hard to convince a monkey that strawberries are sweeter than bannanas. If you like be dissapionted[who gives a Bleep anyway], driod is better than BB.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2013
You guys have no idea what you can do with android unlike blackberry the only thing is bbm the operating system is so freaking slow the market lacks apps. BB and android battery sucks but you can buy extended battery for most android fones unlike BB. I think BB10 will be beta than other blackberry os.. i have seen d review and they have lots of apps,i even developed app for it download here https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/20399323/
but it will still remain third after android and iOS
Samsung galaxy s4 can't wait..

Download my android app here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smsslang&feature=search_result
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smsslang&feature=search_result

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
caukerzee: why am i not suprised?
Y'know, its hard to convince a monkey that strawberries are sweeter than bannanas. If you like be dissapionted[who gives a Bleep anyway], driod is better than BB.
Has anyone noticed how long your have to Tap most Android screens before it responds? Even the storm I used 2 years ago did better.
Keep fooling yourselves.
How about the pixel resolutions, VERY POOR. Ice cream, Jelly Beans my AZzzzz.
I know people who are successful with their business thanks to BB.
Let's wait and see what your Androids will do for you.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Toroze(m): 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2013
Brand_new:
Not my fingers and I'm not ajebo either. Those one's you see there pass the Android tapping iOS wannabe's.
Been to at least three continents.

Me Sef even fresh pass. smiley

What do you think BBM is for, why do you think all BB devices are hooked on the most advanced enterprise servers.

Droiders redemption is WhatsApp and most of my contacts look dead all the time.
Use free and pay 99 cents the next year. How many osho free Naija people fit pay the 99 cents?

You buy a phone and can't even get enough data to keep it functional smh!

Oya na my hand be this. Chop am!
Nna na quarrel i said if it suits u buy na abi every man with his own opinion u love bb good 4 u as for me droid tinz they say one man meat anothers poison but come to think of it this is an android related thread so don't bring bb here if u want to diss the fijingles outta android feel free but please don't mention bb
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by caukerzee(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2013
Brand_new:
Has anyone noticed how long your have to Tap most Android screens before it responds? Even the storm I used 2 years ago did better.
Keep fooling yourselves.
And you think they wouldnt have been sucessful if they used andriod? What a brain you ve got there. You havent seen people who have been sucessful because you choose not to (obviously blinded by sensless hate and bitterness). What ive been able to achive and the happiness my driod has brought me, no brick called a black berry can offer even half of it. You talk about andriod having slow response?? You obviously have only operated low-end or virus infested driod phones. The last time i checked my phone responds faster than anything i can think about. The same cannot be said about the ever present annoying turning clocks on your screen. It obvious what you are on this thread for. Save your energy man, you could cry from today till tomorrow about blackberry being better but the fact and reality remains that they are playing catch up and this your senseless campaing wout change a thing. if you prefare blackberry to driod, stick to it and stop trying to impose your veiws on others. My last word to you is to use a poper smartphone because you ve been deeply brain washed by that brick you call bb.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by P11(m): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2013
Understand this - an android phone is an android phone, whether it is Tecno N3 or Galaxy S3. The differences are simply additions which we all like but hardly use or when last did you use the S-Beam or the Siri-like feature?
caukerzee: And you think the 14k low-end driod phone has the same capabilities as the G S III? You need to see a doctor.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by nikkypearl(f): 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2013
Chei!!Android ,iphone!I thank God 4my curve 2 sha!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Ozegbe(m): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
Why Samsung dey confuse everybody?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by jayamy(f): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
purplebrown: undecidedCan't they wait fot atleast a year, I just bought the S III o angry
smiley

I feel your pain!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by henryskywalker2003(m): 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2013
Brand_new:
Keep fooling yourselves.

Please, can every1 please ignore the troll in the house. Hopefully, he will give up and go troll somewhere else. SMH @ poor android touchscreen responses and pixel resolutions. Guess u never heard of Sony's Acro S, Z, V, and T, or Samsung's Galaxy S3, or HTC's One X, X+ etc. All of these phones come with a 1280p screen (that's called "HD" troll). Truth be told, 5 or 6 out of 10 of smartphone users in the country use a bb (Android, windows, ios and symbian users please before you argue this number, just think about the shiploads of U.K. and U.S. used phones that enter the country daily). Now, tell me Mr. Troll. How come all these users are not successful business men and women? Or must you have a brand new bb phone for that? Please educate us Your Trollness.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Awoofawo(m): 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2013
Sunymoore: its running jeli bean or rice?

No o! Na jollof rice e dey run on o!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by 2baga(m): 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
can u at least think b4 u post. let each one go his own way
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
Brand_new:
Keep fooling yourselves.
i warned you on the 3rd post not to go down this lane. i use an old BB curve 3 and a galaxy tab 7.0 plus. i wont even say all i've been able to achieve with my android tablet. i believe most people who have androids also have blackberries, because of its indisposable bbm, which happens to be the only application my bb can run, and of course, twitter + facebook. i have to do a hard reset often maybe thrice a week. but, the only reason my BB is still here is cos of the bbm, but the android...its a great phone, can be awkward receiving phone calls sha, so i use speaker phone or bluetooth earpiece; polaroid office, adobe reader, google maps, gps( which never works on bb), substitute for my laptop, saves me another internet plan for pc( but still need external wifi from office for my movie downloads), i also use my android as a modem for my laptop, its got a great camera, ebook reader is fantastic( i got this tablet, because i wanted to be able to read books on the bus, while wasting hours in lag traffic, but i got my car now, so, shit happens, have to get a bigger tablet now, cos portability is no longer necessary), lots of games, great camera and editting software, and lots of social links for sharing. i even downloaded a radio app, have u tried samsung dive?!!...My android is true value for my money my friend, blackberry is just a side-kick, like a nokia torchlight now. I hope a bbm app can come on android market soon, then my BB will be an alarm to wake me up in the morning

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by ewizard1: 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
Zazu04: The best thing that can happen to the mobile phone industry is for Nokia to start using Android OS.

AAZZZZZZZZIIIIIIINNNNNN
SUPER GBAM!!!!!!!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by ABJay1: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
Brand_new: Not so impressed with this Android phones. Checked out the LG ice Price endorsed and was below my expectation. I'll stick with blackberry.
***Prepping up for Blackberry 10***

You no sabi Phone... grin grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by asala1: 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
caukerzee: And you think the 14k low-end driod phone has the same capabilities as the G S III? You need to see a doctor.
You are the one who needs a doctor. Andriod is an open source OS which can be used by any mobile phone maker if they wish to. FYI andriod is andriod on whatever phone. Windows is window either on a HP or an acer laptop. The hard ware maybe different, can be more silk and more durable but the operating system is the same.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by mikky4all(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2013
purplebrown: undecidedCan't they wait fot atleast a year, I just bought the S III o angry
just got mine too. Are u really feeling the phone. I am nt enjoying it.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by caukerzee(m): 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2013
asala1:
You are the one who needs a doctor. Andriod is an open source OS which can be used by any mobile phone maker if they wish to. FYI andriod is andriod on whatever phone. Windows is window either on a HP or an acer laptop. The hard ware maybe different, can be more silk and more durable but the operating system is the same.
Who ever said the OS's are not the same? They are, yes, but some featuers make one better than the other. Why are comparisms still made between S G III and HTC one x even tho the run on the same os and one is considerd better than the other? They are all smartphones but some are smarter. Why? Because of certain capabilities they uniquely own.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by mj(m): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2013
BB10 is here to stay, BB lovers will always stick to it, can you compare the number of BB users in Nigeria to any other smartphone? cool cool cool

Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by olaolayink(m): 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2013
the op is fake,loser and coward.....i post this first.....
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by ITbomb(m): 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2013
Zazu04: The best thing that can happen to the mobile phone industry is for Nokia to start using Android OS.
Lumia WP8 OS is better
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2013
that means you are caused!
www.nairaland.com/1153620/20-ways-know-cursed
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by segvinc: 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
gmyguy:
i warned you on the 3rd post not to go down this lane. i use an old BB curve 3 and a galaxy tab 7.0 plus. i wont even say all i've been able to achieve with my android tablet. i believe most people who have androids also have blackberries, because of its indisposable bbm, which happens to be the only application my bb can run, and of course, twitter + facebook. i have to do a hard reset often maybe thrice a week. but, the only reason my BB is still here is cos of the bbm, but the android...its a great phone, can be awkward receiving phone calls sha, so i use speaker phone or bluetooth earpiece; polaroid office, adobe reader, google maps, gps( which never works on bb), substitute for my laptop, saves me another internet plan for pc( but still need external wifi from office for my movie downloads), i also use my android as a modem for my laptop, its got a great camera, ebook reader is fantastic( i got this tablet, because i wanted to be able to read books on the bus, while wasting hours in lag traffic, but i got my car now, so, shit happens, have to get a bigger tablet now, cos portability is no longer necessary), lots of games, great camera and editting software, and lots of social links for sharing. i even downloaded a radio app, have u tried samsung dive?!!...My android is true value for my money my friend, blackberry is just a side-kick, like a nokia torchlight now. I hope a bbm app can come on android market soon, then my BB will be an alarm to wake me up in the morning

Thank my guy.90% of bb users bought it because of pinging and most because others are using it, all they do is pinging and that is all. I have bold 5 and HTC sensation, like u said, my bb is for bbm and to receive calls but with my HTC sensation on Android os, I can do all I have too. Mostly blackberry OS hang off and you have to do hard reset, I can't remember when last I turned off my android phone no need for hard reset keeps running 24/7. Also, I have sold my mtn fastlink and glo netpro modem since av bought my HTC even my laptop just dey useless.
So if you like blackberry for the sake of bbm stick to it and stop condemning android or ios. They are incomparable.
Less I forget, By the time blackberry 10 reach naija market, all of them wey dey condemn go talk say he no good at all cos he no get bis
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2013
no! If everybody is doing android it would be DRY
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2013
I still lyk wp8. In years tyme it will be as good as android if not better. They hv experience and very creative!
I think nokia did the right thing.
You don't expect nokia to be Dragging android with ZTE and Hawei??

Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2013
Blackberry has transformed totally!!! 199 high gaphics HD games re coming to Z10.
No BIS
BBM video call
Its a WOW!!!!

Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2013
Satan is keeping his converts busy. But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His rigteousness and evry other thing will be added unto you.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
as far as my life is concerned, android OS is incomparable wid any oda OS in this life we are living now, am stil stuck 2 my nokia e6 running belle refresh cos I can't really make up my mind on the particular android smartphone I want to buy and also the money involved, lg nexus 4 was giving me sleepless night until I heard how they were selectively picking d countries to market their phones, I diverted to samsung note 2 but the cost is still high, now am dreaming about sony xperia z which may be my last bus stop, just waiting for when it lands in naija to know how to go for it. Really love the hardware and specs cos it'll enable the phone to still measure up with future updates. i really need to jump ship cos all my life i was stuck wid symbian but now they can't measure up with the calibre specs and apps I need which android have offered a way out and if u are complaining about battery life, just with 2k, u can get urself this solar charger and have ur phone full at all time. Nokia really helped in this battery issue cos for like months I haven't seen my e6 battery and for some days now, my phone haven't switched off cos of battery draining of power now. So am like know wat am going into and making plans not to be too affected wid it. Android is stil d best for now if am allowed to say
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by ITbomb(m): 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2013
Movingcoil:
i really need to jump ship cos all my life i was stuck wid symbian but now they can't measure up with the calibre specs and apps I need which android have offered a way out

Nokia left you with Symbian before you even thought of leaving them.
Lumia is the ultimate. Everything u see in Android plus the legendary nokia long battery life
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
I will not put my money on Samsung products again because of the company sponsoring a manager-beating celebrity in Nigeria. I will only read people reviews about the phone on-line when it debut.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by ayodot(m): 12:07am On Feb 03, 2013
android all the way. too much of apps to choose from. does BB have app to convert doc files to PDF. how many hd games have u played on ur bb. if BB was that good, why is RIM porting some of android app to Playbook.
whatever u think of doing g there's always an android app for it and they are mostly free, even the paid once can be gotten from file sharing site.
finally, the evolution of android is endless cause it open source

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. / How To Hide Secret Images And Videos From Phone Gallery. / MTN Introduces "DND" Do Not Disturb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.