Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Crying Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Crying Girl (1391 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons / Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crying Girl by nicky4lif(f): 10:40am On Feb 01, 2013
Please my good people.there is someone I know that is going thruogh a lot.she is not related to me but she stays with one of my brother's friends.she mobs,cooks,washs nd takes the kids to school everymoring before going to school.sometimes she runs to school without food cos she goes to school late everyday.instead of beating this girl,she blows her small growing breast(13years)sometimes she doesn't give her food.just want to know if there is someone here who needs a house help but the person must be staying lagos,cos I want to have my eyes on her too.I just want someone who will send her her to school nd take good care of this girl.she could be anybody's sister or child.here is the no to call,if u need a house help.08123591995.thanksM
Re: Crying Girl by ifyalways(f): 11:38am On Feb 01, 2013
Re-phrase your story please.
Who blows whose b.reasts?where is the girl from?where are her parents?
Is being a househelp the only option for her?
Re: Crying Girl by nicky4lif(f): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
I mean her madam preffers blowing her breast than to beat her.her parents are in the village nd can not afford to pay her school fees.she is from imo state,same with her madam.house help is the only option I hav for her cos I can't afford to pay her bills,thanks.
ifyalways: Re-phrase your story please.
Who blows whose b.reasts?where is the girl from?where are her parents?
Is being a househelp the only option for her?
Re: Crying Girl by DaDewdropsNVS: 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
Typical Nigerian WICKED madam!!!! angry
Cursed by Satan.
Sorry, I have no business in WESTERN Nigeria. . . . . . .Lagos included! kiss
The house-help may have turned to a witch from all that BOOZUM-PUNCHING TOURNAMENT. Abeg carry go! I dun wan witches around my family. Thank you! kiss
Re: Crying Girl by nicky4lif(f): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
;DU are just a funny woman
DaDewdropsNVS: Typical Nigerian WICKED madam!!!! angry
Cursed by Satan.
Sorry, I have no business in WESTERN Nigeria. . . . . . .Lagos included! kiss
The house-help may have turned to a witch from all that BOOZUM-PUNCHING TOURNAMENT. Abeg carry go! I dun wan witches around my family. Thank you! kiss
Re: Crying Girl by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
nicky4lif: I mean her madam preffers blowing her breast than to beat her.her parents are in the village nd can not afford to pay her school fees.she is from imo state,same with her madam.house help is the only option I hav for her cos I can't afford to pay her bills,thanks.

So you want to take her away from the people who took her from her parents
What is she, an item that can be passed around?
What will you tell her parents? or do you intend to just transfer her to some internet character, without regards for where she came from, all in the name of 'helping' undecided
Re: Crying Girl by ifyalways(f): 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2013
which one is blowing br.easts ? Is her madam a sick lesbian?
Her madam is your brothers friend?Is her madam married?How do you know her madam blows her b.reasts?

You are not related to her so you cant just waltz in and take the girl away.If you honestly think the girl is being maltreated,talk to her madam or at most inform her parents.A 13 years old girl is not a kid and should know how to contact her parents.
Re: Crying Girl by blank(f): 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2013
blow as in punch?
Re: Crying Girl by Klinee: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
Maybe d woman love breast instead beatin her she wil blow nd suck her breast.d woman is a lesbian nd she is abusin d poor girl.u shuld fight nd take her back 2 her parent so dat she cn rest oda dan 2 giv her 2 anoda person.ppl shuld stp givin out dia child pls,dey suffer dere
Re: Crying Girl by nicky4lif(f): 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
Thanks for ur comments but no,I wldnt take her back to her parents in the village.Is because of good education that her mother left her to suffer in the hands of that woman nd do u talk to someone who fights u when u tell her what she is doing is wrong?or u think people don't talk to her,even some poeple stopped talking to her cos of what she is doing to the girl.the mother has given me her consent so I will give her out to a good person who will send her to school nd at thesame time,treat her right.I shld fight for her!with the money I have or what.the only otpion I have is to give her out or if u have better option,let me give u her madams contact so u can fight for her.what I'm doing is what I will do for my blood sister.I was the one that gave her food yesterday so when I'm not there,who will do it?nd it doesn't stop her from fatching afternoon water nd other things.think if she was ur child.
Re: Crying Girl by nicky4lif(f): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
More comments please.
Re: Crying Girl by DaDewdropsNVS: 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
Oturu'GBA'KA. . . !
Nairaland is FINISHED. . .even with the polymonikering 'wor-wor-WHO-RES'. . .stretching threads to 200 pages of 'JUNK'!

Mu he he he he he he

E don reach stage to begin BEG FOR 'MORE COMMENTS' PLEASE? shocked

The parable of the sower. . . LIKE NVS. . .LIKE NL! Those who sow on 'DRY LAND' will ALWAYS REAP DRAUGHT ke!

I yammy LOFFIN' IT GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!! cheesy

Oya. . .wey the 'gang' with multile 'andles. . . ? Oya o! cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

Gone are the days when things were 'flowing' naturally. . . .O ma se o! cry
Re: Crying Girl by ifyalways(f): 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
OP,so did her parents give you their permission to take their daughter to another person or start acting as her guardian?
Do you know that without her parents consent,her current madam and anyone can have you arrested for child trafficking and kidnap?

Do good but do it right
.Invite the girls parents to come remove their child from the current place then offer any help afterwards.
Im assuming this is not a new office,you know,crime syndicate looking for who to involve and implicate.

Goodluck to you . . .and the girl.
if you are in Lagos,you can report the girls case to the office of the Public defender,Alausa or Ojuelegba.
Re: Crying Girl by nicky4lif(f): 10:24am On Feb 02, 2013
Ify,there is no case here to be reported.I will do as u hav said!get her parents to bring her out.thanks.
ifyalways: OP,so did her parents give you their permission to take their daughter to another person or start acting as her guardian?
Do you know that without her parents consent,her current madam and anyone can have you arrested for child trafficking and kidnap?

Do good but do it right
.Invite the girls parents to come remove their child from the current place then offer any help afterwards.
Im assuming this is not a new office,you know,crime syndicate looking for who to involve and implicate.

Goodluck to you . . .and the girl.
if you are in Lagos,you can report the girls case to the office of the Public defender,Alausa or Ojuelegba.

(1) (Reply)

An Unexpected Birthday Gift. / Manufacturers Create Life-life Child Dolls For Paedophiles To Control Attraction / Married Man Films Himself And Pregnant Girlfriend Insulting Wife (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.