Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU (10663 Views)

Any Help With Eu Countires To Hustle , And Study PT... / Nigeria, S/africa Approve Visa Free Regime To Officials / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by junglej: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2013
He is laying emphasis on the highbrow citizens, which makes matters even worse. See selfish man
Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by maclatunji: 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
Omo, if that one happen, na from Mushin to Monaco for some boys O. The European Culture must change by force.

1 Like

Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by bigfat02: 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
[size=15pt]it can neva be possible ... you guys jokin ...[/size]
Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by lonamy: 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
I think this is a very good idea, and the opportunity for the EU to help west africa. For a visa free EU Ecowas to happen, Ecowas must reduce corrption level to zero, poverty must be absolutely alleviated, standard of living of individuals must be above $1000 per day.

Then we can start talking of visa free regime.
Stupid politicians. If EU is sincere, they should deny all nigerian politicians visa to there region. Polytheifcians!
Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by NovusHomo(m): 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
Nigerian leaders. What has he been smoking?
Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by HAH: 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2013
It will be possible if Nigeria leaves ecowas
Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by jeff1980(m): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2013
Highly imporssible cos they can't afford τ̅☺ allow africans τ̅☺ spoil the peace ɑ̤̥̈̊n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ comfort In their countries
Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by pboiskinpy(m): 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2013
grin[quot ;De grin author=justaqad]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
una no go kill person for here[/quote]...dat 1 de
Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by nkemKalu: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
WHO IS INTERESTED IN GOING TO EUROPE? ENGLAND, HOLLAND, SWITZERLAND, POLAND, IRELAND, FINLAND...ETC ALL OF THEM NA LAND...INCLUDING NAIRALAND. ALL WE NEED TO DO IS TO PUT OUR HOUSE IN ORDER AND STOP LOOTING OUR OWN TREASURY AND PUBLIC FUND, THE EU WILL SIMPLY COME AND BEG U FOR FREE VISA REGIME AND NOT ECOWAS TO GO AND BE BEGGING FOR FREE VISA. EKWEREMADU SHOULD STOP DISGRACING HIMSELF. AS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY.....I LOVE 9IJA AND MY INVESTMENTS ARE RIGHT HERE BECAUSE I NO DEY LOOT AND I NO WANT TO RUN TO ANYWHERE AFTER MY TENOR.
Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by mayorcowboy: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
To me is a welcome development, but Nigerian house of senate should first of all tackle the in-security problem in they country b4 any other thing. checkinah. cool cry shocked

1 Like

Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2013
There's is one thing you'll don't know.

EVERY THING IS POSSIBLE IF YOU BELIEVE.
Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by obi123: 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2013
the likelihood of this happening is roughly the same as the queen becoming a Muslim, why not focus on realistic goals for goodness sake

2 Likes

Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by leftone: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
kakakibuy:

I beg to differ. All European Countries have a visa-free arrangement with Brazil. There are poor people in Brazil and yet the country isn't empty. Not everyone wants to leave their comfort zone.

maybe thats because the brazillian economy is way better than almost all african countries.

BBC News - Brazilian economy overtakes UK's, says CEBR
www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-16332115 - Cached
Dec 26, 2011 – Brazil has overtaken the UK as the world's sixth largest economy, the Centre for Economics and Business ... Rank, 2011, 2020 (forecast) ..
Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by Preceelala: 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
shocked The best way is to swap continent not visa free only.

1 Like

Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by obi4eze(m): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2013
Future Impossible Tense grin

When I first saw this thread, I thought the free visa would be for everybody but while reading through, my thoughts were 'so it's for them (the high and mighty in WA) only; these people are selfish.' After reading I felt 'well, those guys won't grant his request. Not with all that they know about us.'
Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by babaowo: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
Instead of putting their region in order,he is appealing for visa who voted for this fool to be ECOWAS leader
Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by blacksta(m): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
sorry ecowas eu free visa is not for poor people
Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by GENTLETEE(m): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
It is laughable! If it happens then it will be a different standard for Nigeria as it is prone to abuse of the highest order!
Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by fittty(m): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ok. Some people are waiting to abuse it as soon as its put in place ***smdh***
Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by lagoshost(m): 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2013
This is not posible. They should forget about it.
Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by dasparrow: 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
@Post

I wish them good luck in their quest but it ain't gonna happen. If ECOWAS was a union consisting of mainly caucasian/white countries, then maybe. Why don't they first try to seek a visa-free regime with other African countries who are not members of ECOWAS? Every little thing and the African is found running to 'master'. Just pathetic if you ask me. Most white people are not fond of black people or give a darn about us and I wonder when most Africans will realize that. Anyways, whatever!

2 Likes

Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by achemeodeh(m): 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
helsinkiman:

http://www.punchng.com/news/ecowas-seeks-visa-free-regime-with-eu/

This means that west africans wont require visa to travel to the EU. Whats your opinion on this. For me its a welcome development if agreed upon.

Them say Diplomatic pple with good reasons to visit EU countries, not ordinary normal men.
Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by ceah(m): 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
when u all leave to focus on europe...you tell me, so that i can monopolize nigeria...

i will come see you on vacation sometimes... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by Vansnickers: 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
LOL, don't get too excited. The only difference between this and the current situation, is that the interview will be moved from the Consulates in Nigeria to the Airports of the countries. You still have to prove to them at the port of entry that you have a valid reason to be there or they will send you back.
Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by Naijalastborn(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
If its possible then People will stay in Their home country rather than living illegally abroad, Hope its possible
Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by MrTumble: 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by faporori24: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
jammyng: Some dreams DO come to pass!

Vision 60-60 # Just passing by.
Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by racetrack: 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
I would think he wanted to say free trade between EU and Ecowas.
Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by gohamburg(f): 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
Red-Light:
vision 3030 grin grin
No be small thing o....I laugh in German cheesy
Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by bedford101(m): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2013
naija igbo smoker, ashaw.o, agbero everybody to the passport office..europe go full
Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by gohamburg(f): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2013
racetrack: I would think he wanted to say free trade between EU and Ecowas.
I want to believe so too. undecidedOtherwise,im smoke before im go meet d man ni? undecidedWhen having a Nigerian pass here means u are in the same category as Afghans and Pakistanis.
Re: Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU by brownlord: 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
London, manchester, 1 chance to go, ojoe legba paris, wole wole wole, God purnish all this poliricians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Light Rail To Create 20,000 Jobs Says Perm. Sec. / Lagos: Heavy traffic along Alapere-Oworonsoki-Ojota axis as tanker spills fuel / Railway Corporation Generates N80million From Abuja-kaduna Train Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.