Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,905 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Any Help With Eu Countires To Hustle , And Study PT... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Help With Eu Countires To Hustle , And Study PT... (1619 Views)

best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle / Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Help With Eu Countires To Hustle , And Study PT... by Mp16: 11:38am On Sep 18, 2013
Hi peeps , i use to reside in dubai..but am back home as their School fees na die..... am really looking for some good countries i can migrate to with less wahala , would like to hustle a little then study PT as thats top priority for me... am cognizant that student visas are kinda expensive in Eu countries so going first with a student visa is a no go area for me as my funds are Limited ....so i would like reasonable contributions from expats here which countries tourist visas can be extended to residence visas with less stress.....and please no off point replies...it will only make your posts look unsubstantial or lackadaisical....thanks
Re: Any Help With Eu Countires To Hustle , And Study PT... by madream4life: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2013
Mp16: Hi peeps , i use to reside in dubai..but am back home as their School fees na die..... am really looking for some good countries i can migrate to with less wahala , would like to hustle a little then study PT as thats top priority for me... am cognizant that student visas are kinda expensive in Eu countries so going first with a student visa is a no go area for me as my funds are Limited ....so i would like reasonable contributions from expats here which countries tourist visas can be extended to residence visas with less stress.....and please no off point replies...it will only make your posts look unsubstantial or lackadaisical....thanks

cool
Re: Any Help With Eu Countires To Hustle , And Study PT... by adepojuot: 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
Try Scandinavia countries or Cyprus.
Re: Any Help With Eu Countires To Hustle , And Study PT... by Mp16: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
adepojuot: Try Scandinavia countries or Cyprus.

Thanks bro.....still waiting for more suggestions from you guys.......#Safe
Re: Any Help With Eu Countires To Hustle , And Study PT... by Trailii: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
Try does Scandinavian countries. Try iceland, finland, norway or germany. Ɣøû can schl nd hustle at d same time dere. Ɣøû can contact me if Ɣøû nid more help
Re: Any Help With Eu Countires To Hustle , And Study PT... by adepojuot: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
Iceland is too small for hustler,u can try Finland,Poland,Germany e.t.c
Re: Any Help With Eu Countires To Hustle , And Study PT... by Oladecoolz(m): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
try Germany
Re: Any Help With Eu Countires To Hustle , And Study PT... by chukxie(m): 6:26am On Sep 20, 2013
Try Iceland. I have a friend who's headed there soon.
Re: Any Help With Eu Countires To Hustle , And Study PT... by Mp16: 12:26am On Sep 21, 2013
Thanks everybody...really appreciate it...would look into iceland and norway....getting a german visa seems to be more stressful...but will try them out.....will give feed back....
Re: Any Help With Eu Countires To Hustle , And Study PT... by suxes2005(m): 8:00am On Sep 21, 2013
Getting german visa is still the easiest IMHO.
The embassy is one of the best. Shud you miss
Any docu they ask you to go gerrit!

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This In Abuja? / Another Side Of Saudi Arabia! / My Visit To Lincoln Cathedral, United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.