Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (9096 Views)

Any Help With Eu Countires To Hustle , And Study PT... / Ecowas Seeks Visa-free Regime With EU / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by eghost247(m): 7:33am On Oct 28, 2010
As we all know United Kingdom is Not a part of Schengen Area But Part of the European Union

so how Easy would it be for someone with Eu Residence Permit Get a Uk Visa
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by funkybaby(f): 7:55am On Oct 28, 2010
What a very dumb question.

Its obvious you do not have any EU residence permit, because if you do, you should know the answer to your question.
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by eghost247(m): 8:00am On Oct 28, 2010
people like you got nothing positive to contribute here
so Beat it
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by justwise(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2010
eghost247:

Thats how u go about saying Thrash
Why would u Call it Dumb
and for your info i do have
a eu residence permit
but i am kinda new[/b]so i want to know with the drill is
i know about Amending your permit to the Uk and all that
so dont just post rubbish
just becausesomeone is tryna get answers from other people

[b] funkybaby
is right, if u got EU residence permit then this is the last question one should expect from u.
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by eghost247(m): 8:10am On Oct 28, 2010
People on here
are funny
i am new
my permit has only been reading for 4years
six months
sides that does not stop me from asking
from people who have applied
before
how easy it was
and i searched the Uk immigration website
i couldnt find much on Eu family memebers
so if u cant answer the Question
just dont say nothing
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by justwise(m): 8:14am On Oct 28, 2010
eghost247:

People on here
are funny
i am newmy permit has only be reading for 4years
six months
sides that does not stop me from asking
from people who have applied
beforehow easy it was
and i searched the Uk immigration website
i couldnt find much on Eu family memebers
so if u cant answer the Question
just dont say nothing
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/partnersandfamilies/
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by eghost247(m): 8:17am On Oct 28, 2010
But come whats with the Holy Pass Attitude on here
Thanks @Justwise
and please anyone who has applied before should tell me abit about it
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by justwise(m): 8:19am On Oct 28, 2010
eghost247:

But come whats with the Holy Pass Attitude on here
You got real attitude prob.
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by tigerpaws(f): 9:17am On Oct 28, 2010
I'm a British Citizen, can I work in Uk?   

[size=16pt]DUMB THREAD[/size]!!
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by eghost247(m): 9:19am On Oct 28, 2010
Your Sick
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by eghost247(m): 9:22am On Oct 28, 2010
tigerpaws:

I'm a British Citizen, can I work in Uk?   

[size=16pt]DUMB THREAD[/size]!!
Your the Dumb Person here

1 Like

Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by tigerpaws(f): 10:00am On Oct 28, 2010
eghost247:

[size=15pt]Your [/size]the Dumb Person here

At least i'm not as DUMB as you are!

Loser!!!!
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by UKman37(m): 10:13am On Oct 28, 2010
The poster probably has never set foot outside of his village, let alone Nigeria
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by tigerpaws(f): 10:17am On Oct 28, 2010
UKman37:

The poster probably has never set foot outside of his village, let alone Nigeria

grin   grin   grin    grin   grin
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by Tegese: 10:51am On Oct 28, 2010
funkybaby:

What a very dumb question.

Its obvious you do not have any EU residence permit, because if you do, you should know the answer to your question.
no matter what, is it wise for anyone to make this kind of comment to someone who simply asked a question? that is not the way to welcome someone. if you dont have an answer to it, or you think his question is inappropriate, at least you can treat him with respect especially as he is a new member of nairaland.

Justwise, do you have to always support her even when she is arrogant? i do like you and i respect your work here, but i won't support you when i think you r unfair. you have seen funky cursing people here and there (something that tells how uncultured & illmannered she is) and yet you support her. that is not good

3 Likes

Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by Rocktation(f): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2010
^^Funny. I thought i was the only one that noticed these two.
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by funkybaby(f): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2010
^^^ awww. slowpoke. So you've noticed me. Oya,clap for yourself. It shows you are not the block head that people think you are. If you take more time to 'notice' me, you will realise that i have zero tolerance for i.d.i.o.t.s. (you and the OP inclusive)
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by funkybaby(f): 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2010
Vicjustice = tegese

vicjustice, when are you going to grow some balls and grey hair to address me directly rather than hiding using the id tegese.

I thought you have been cured of your multiple personality disorder. Ki lo de? Think its time you book an appointment with your psychologist. Ewu!
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by funkybaby(f): 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2010
Tegese, its obvious you are craving for my attention. Or how else can you explain why its my post you have picked on? Are you so daft and senile to read that i was not the only person to take a swipe at the poster?

Why come be say na for my own post your prick stand at attention? Eh? undecided

Anyways, i have given you the two minutes attention i think you deserve. I am ignoring you henceforth.

Anuofia!
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by Tegese: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2010
^^^you r here now running your fingers typing nonsense, soon you will come back crying that vicjustice is dealing with you outside nairaland like you did b4 when you began to make juju threats. seems you 've forgotten what happened then, you will cry again soon.
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by Dantecmu(m): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2010
@Poster

lolololololololol   your really really funny no be small thing oo,

I got a us greencard how do i get a canadian visa i wanna visit canada?

i sure say you o get werin you talk say you get because if you get am in the process of getting it you go know werin u fit and werin u no fit do with am,

Ciao
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by eghost247(m): 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2010
Some of You Just Go Around from thread
to thread replying Rubbish
This is Supposed
to be a Forum
if u think the Poster Should Know the Answer
then Just Pass By
instead
of criticizing and Talking Bullshit
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by princeaded(m): 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2010
MY SOUTH-AFRICA VISA IS IS STILL HOT NOW.YOU HAVE TO BE HURRY NOW BETWEEN NOV AND DEC BEFORE ITS LATE.IT IS LEGAL AND SURE.WE HELP YOU GET VISA,LINK YOU TO A LAWYER OVERTHERE FOR HOUSE RENT AND FOR YOUR RESIDENTIAL PERMITT,DO 6 MONTH ADAPTATION COURSE AND START WORKING IN A GOOD PLACE IN SOUTH AFRICA.SCHENGEN VISA IS ALSO STILL IN PROGRESS BECAUSE IF YOU ARE NOT HURRY NOW IT MAY BE TILL NEXT YEAR.PLS CALL IF YOU ARE INTRESTED.

07033307912.prince_adedeji@yahoo.com
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by Vicjustice: 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2010
Though it has been editted and modified, but i knew all along that the poster, Eghost247's question was in line: those who hold or have held Schengen residence permits know that holders sometimes find it hard to obtain a visa to non-schengen countries especially when they don't have valid jobs or acceptable proof of income.
   Answer to your question: You shouldn't have any problem with applying for a UK or Irish visa as long as you don't have criminal records, you have genuine reasons for the travel, your contact (if any) in the UK has good reference, you have a place to stay there, you won't become a liability, you convinced the visa officer that you don't intend to migrate or take up employment, you've never breached previous visa conditions, you have a job and obligations to return for, and ultimately, your residence permit will be valid for more than 3 months (sometimes 6 months) from your return date. If you have all these, then, your chance is almost 99%
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by oyewolejos(m): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2010
Tegese:

no matter what, is it wise for anyone to make this kind of comment to someone who simply asked a question? that is not the way to welcome someone. if you dont have an answer to it, or you think his question is inappropriate, at least you can treat him with respect especially as he is a new member of nairaland.

Justwise, do you have to always support her even when she is arrogant? i do like you and i respect your work here, but i won't support you when i think you r unfair. you have seen funky cursing people here and there (something that tells how uncultured & illmannered she is) and yet you support her. that is not good
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by funkybaby(f): 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2010
@tegese .aka. Vicjustice
seems your memory is infested with maggots. Are you that much of a numbskull that you have forgotten it was vicjustice that started the said thread out of fear?

Look, this is my last post to you. Tell your prick to stop getting excited once it reads my posts. Cos i really dont get your attraction for me with all my arrogance.

Malu hausa!
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by Vicjustice: 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2010
funkybaby:

@tegese .aka. Vicjustice
seems your memory is infested with maggots. Are you that much of a numbskull that you have forgotten it was vicjustice that started the said thread out of fear?

Look, this is my last post to you. Tell your prick to stop getting excited once it reads my posts. Cos i really dont get your attraction for me with all my arrogance.

Malu hausa!
"Malu HAUSA?" This alone has said enough about your calibre of a person
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by Tegese: 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2010
^^^Bros, abeg no bring yourself down to this mad girl level, abeg ignore am more.
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by eghost247(m): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2010
@VicJustice
i like your maturity
and sense of reasoning thank you very much

about Amending your residence
to the Uk Could U throw more light on that
Your Post would be Highly Appericiated
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by Vicjustice: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2010
eghost247:

@VicJustice
i like your maturity
and sense of reasoning thank you very much

about Amending your residence
to the Uk Could U throw more light on that
Your Post would be Highly Appericiated
   Tourist visa is one thing, but converting your Schengen Residence Permit is another.
   And NO, you can not convert your Schengen residence Permit to a UK or Irish type, except you are a Spouse/Family member of an EU, EEA/Swiss nationale, then you are qualified for the EU Treaty Rights of Rome which gives privilege for the freedom of movement and residency within the EU/EEA states, and your sponsor (the EU/EEA/Swiss citizen) must be willing to exercise his/her freedom of movement/residency; by that, you'd be given an entry clearance in the form of a visa which is convertable into the Leave To Remain (in the UK) or Stamp4 Eufam (as Ireland has it).
   But if you're not a spouse of an EU citizen, then you need to apply for a working visa, an unlikely thing to succeed at.
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by justwise(m): 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2010
Tegese:

The Op asked a very silly question, now he edited it and, no matter how hash[b] funkybaby[/b]'s reply was she is entitled to it, the poster gave back as much he got from funkybaby as well. Yesi said funkybaby was right cos the question was a silly one.
Re: How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa by mi2010: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2010
@funnkybaby. will u insult any of this guyz when meet them in real life? ass hole!!!! when i was in Uni i know how to treat likes of u that comes from dyfunctional family. i pity ur husband!!

@ justwise. with due respect i have for u as most interlligent officer (FBI)we have in this forum, is now cut short for supporting this secamsamabalism funnkybaby. I have no respect to u anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean / Your Advice For Someone Visiting Lagos For The First Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.