Stats: 3,194,542 members, 7,955,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos (54049 Views)

Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Meddler(f): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2013
patholaw:
Molestation or no molestation d issue is dat it is morally wrong...GBAM!!!

Really? You really want to argue this case based on morality? If we are judging based on "morality" then there are many "morally" wrong crimes e.g married men running after young girls, young girls going after married men, adultery, fornication, bribery, corruption, nepotism, I cud go on but you get the picture. So go back and come up with a better argument and I might consider ur point.

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by dnawah(m): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2013
Brand_new: Whick kain husband dey report thripple s*n to the police. No be for him to join in the action as legitimate partner? grin
abi,buy one and get one freegrin
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2013
Hmmm, very soon they will start arresting people for masturbation.

But police should simply tell us which of their officers toasted Onyinye and received a NO for an answer!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by librangyps(f): 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2013
[quote author=NnamdiN]Educate me mbok. What then would this crime be called ? Adultery ? So i risk jail if i shag another man's wife ? Never knew[/quote

Adultery as a criminal act have been abolished...
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Bella3(f): 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2013
kmcutez:

Hehehe. Lol. Lol. Laugh wan kill pesin. Abeg mama blessing give me small stout.
Lol.. Do i knw you?
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2013
NnamdiN: I don't see any crime here. Is it not just the marriage that is outlawed Is the act itself a crime If so they should raid all the female hostels in the country grin

I see..... Such cries have disturbed me when i was staying in a public apartment not knowing i should have scored a point with it.

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Rex123(m): 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2013
teniyi: Why are all these filthy thing common among the christians? Rubbish!
where was it said,that they were xtians? bro quit hating and get a life, it will help u live longer.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2013

Nah because Nyarinya no dey perform make aboki dey marry 4 wives.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2013
Brand_new: Whick kain husband dey report thripple s*n to the police. No be for him to join in the action as legitimate partner? grin

mad people full here. Hehehe.

Ihe ojoo na ato-ochi...
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by advocate666: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2013
I will remind all those shouting god, god, that your gods never condemned lesbianism.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by dnawah(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2013
ladunsky: Abeg all these hipocrates should F up.. And so wot if she decided to explore her sexuality...? At least it wasnt a rape case. It was two people in agreement. This country is messed up.
call a spade a spade,u sure no be u?just asking o!no offencegrin

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by sportfeva(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2013
Who is declared wanted, rubbish. They should go and fight better crime. Police and their comedy at times.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2013
venorite:
Re u a hmmmm....
#just passing by
i wish i was.. I have even been toying with the idea...
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2013
Scorpiow:
it becomes if the act was done with another man's wife or husband. Why can't she (stephanie) find another girl who is not engaged and leave the man's wife alone.

In that case the crime would be adultery. And that's what the husband should have reported.

Freedom of expression and association warrants that people are free to choose their religions and sexual orientation so long as it doesn't cause harm to someone else.

Wanted for lesbianism? We live in a savage country. Don't the police have enough on their hands?
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by ajf(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2013
Alexkene: Obinna Stephanie Onyinye, 31 has been declared wanted by the police for alleged involvement in the act of lesbian.

It was reported that Stephanie in 2012 was allegedly caught engaging in the practice of lesbianism with another woman, and has since then been reported at the Afonka Police Division.

She was reportedly caught with her fellow lesb*an at Shasha area of Lagos State.

Police sources had revealed that the bubble burst when Stephanie and her lesbian partner, Akin Dorcas, were caught red handed by Mr Akin who ran to the police to file a report.

Investigation also revealed that the two lesb*ans were always seen together before the revelation.
Sources said efforts were on top gear to track stephanie down.

Considering that the Nigerian government frowns at same s*x marriages, and all related practices, it is possible the two fingered in this crime will risk jail term.

source: [url=http://www.gidiexclusive.com/2013/02/husband-catches-his- wife-sleeping-with-another-woman-in-lagos.html]GidiExclusive[/url]
Nigeria,a place where you could get arrested and get a 14yr jailterm for doing what you like with ur own sexual organ in ur own house but go scot free if you steal billions of naira. Misplaced priorities...
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2013
ladunsky: Abeg all these hipocrates should F up.. And so wot if she decided to explore her sexuality...? At least it wasnt a rape case. It was two people in agreement. This country is messed up.

But come to think of it. It's like our country permits lesbians and forbids gays. They are all same sex acts.

Recently 2 men were stripped naked in a community and everyone on this forum condemned the actors that they deserved the disgrace. Why are lesbians allowed to exist without much offence to the public? Is it a gender thing!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2013
dnawah: call a spade a spade,u sure no be u?just asking o!no offencegrin
abegi if it was a man she was caught with,she would have still been embarrassed.. But if it was vice versa,the husband caught, it would have been a hushed affair..
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by tevinsolt: 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2013
Nigeria is always disgracing me.......hypocrites!! what is the reason behind the law that criminalize homosexuality? Religion?......if it is, last time i remember God has all given us all the free will to choose our path in life but every choice we make will be accounted for. if God has given us the choice to do as we pleas why would another human want to hold another human being back because his prejudice. if that was how God runs his universe we'll all be dead by now, so those old illiterate leaders need to think.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Siddeek: 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2013
nwabuife: Look at the insults u are bringing to ur allah God in d name of religious! Religion of piss
u most be a bastard. Go 2 d north u wil find out dat ur xtian brodas call ur so called human god 'Allah' in thier various churches. Fool. Idiot
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
franchizy: Allah and muslims forbid things like dis. May Allah deliver dis lady

Agreed, but he permits molesting 13yr old girls in under-aged marriages.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
dnawah: abi,buy one and get one freegrin
nope its called 3some.. He just missed an heavenly opportunity...
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
[size=18pt]
advocate666: I will remind all those shouting god, god, that your gods never condemned lesbianism.

There is only one GOD and He condemned lesbianism, homosexuality, fornication, cheating, adultery, lying, stealing, killing, etc.

The funny thing about law and order among humans is the fact that sinners are condemning and punishing other sinners.
You see an adulterous judge condemning an armed robber for stealing a goat, but his own crime of stealing another man's wife is even worse.

You see a girl who is a shameless cheat calling another girl "Ashewo" on campus. grin
The "Ashewo" pro-sti-tu-te is even better than the hypocritical fornicator who cheats and is not better than a dog.
The fact is the majority of cases of HIV/AIDS in Nigeria have been reported among girls and ladies who are students in secondary schools, polytechnics and universities and not among the so called pro-sti-tutes. grin

Personally I feel sorry for humans and their ambiguous and erroneous laws even though they amuse me a lot. grin [/size]
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2013
nope its called 3some.. He just missed an heavenly opportunity... Bush man..
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2013
I swear, catching a freak is one thing but catching a lesbian freak is like killing two beds with one stone. grin
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Angel778(f): 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ur point is?
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
Bélla3: Lol.. Do i know you?

No. I just found your post to be funny.

Coincidentally, if you go through my posts on this topic, we have similar views, except that you explained yours in a satarical way, which makes it way funnier than mine, hence the hysterical laughter.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Bella3(f): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2013
kmcutez:

No. I just found your post to be funny.

Coincidentally, if you go through my posts on this topic, we have similar views, except that you explained yours in a satarical way, which makes it way funnier than mine.
oh... You sounded familiar.
I just wonder this country has alot of misplaced priority.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by sexyval(f): 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2013
Adufaye: I rada mari a lez,so weneva she wanna cheat,it wil b dsame sèx....preferable dan cheatin wit a man

U are such a fool , I hope wen she starts sleeping with a male dog , u wud jump up and say .....well thank God its not a man ..... Ode

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by FXKing2012(m): 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2013
ode!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Chinom(m): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
This lesbian thing is getting out of hand in Naija these days. Especially among married women and young girls. Some of these Cougas are sugar mummies to young girls these days. I dey suspect my wifeooo.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2013
This thread should be titled "Lesbian on the run from Nigeria Police", so that outsiders can see how foolish we are in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) / 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo)