Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Help! Having Problem Purchasing Wordpress Domain - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! Having Problem Purchasing Wordpress Domain (660 Views)

8 Major Factors To Consider When Purchasing A Domain Name / Help! Having Problem Purchasing Wordpress Domain / Webmasters Help, Having Problem With My Site(wordpress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Having Problem Purchasing Wordpress Domain by Don1Dee(m): 10:29am On Feb 02, 2013
Hello, I want to buy a wordpress domain, on trying to make payment; having filled all the necessary payment det[b][/b]ails, Nigeria is not included in the country space, please, what do I do? I need to make this purchase very urgently.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Help! Having Problem Purchasing Wordpress Domain by rufaai(m): 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2013
Well Wordpress doen't accept Nigerians yet for premium domain hosting. You two options:

1) Buy domain from thirdparty and mask it to your *. url OR

2) Move out of wordpress for a self hosted WP on your own domain/hosting account.

I will advice you go for the latter, because of so much benefits associated with it (eg SEO)

You may consider GigaLayer for the hosting, our support desk can assit you with the Migration from WordPress for your contents and settings.
Re: Help! Having Problem Purchasing Wordpress Domain by PGON(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2013
You have full control of your wordpress blog when you host it on a paid server.

We provide free wordpress installation with custom/premium theme, If you are interested
hit the link
https://www.domainhostingpal.com/billing/?/cart/&step=1

(1) (Reply)

Thank You All....now I Am Set To Launch. / Most Secure Online Payment Merchant Site / Google Site Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.