Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Distance Is Turning It All Upside Down!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Distance Is Turning It All Upside Down!!! (1079 Views)

A Question That Turned My Office Upside Down Today. / Insecure Men Turning It On Women / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distance Is Turning It All Upside Down!!! by MemeInc(m): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2013
I met her June 2012 at a military training.we started off a relationship and didnt stop even when we graduated by November& i got posted to d north& her to the west..now i get so annoyed everytime she tells me about this guy who disturbs her.
Re: Distance Is Turning It All Upside Down!!! by KINGwax(m): 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2013
Meme Inc.:
I met her June 2012 at a military training.we started off a relationship and didnt stop even when we graduated by November& i got posted to d north& her to the west..now i get so annoyed everytime she tells me about this guy who disturbs her.
sorry
Re: Distance Is Turning It All Upside Down!!! by baibijayyahoo(f): 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
wt av u written nw? wat do u want us to do
*no offense* #jus want to knw?
Re: Distance Is Turning It All Upside Down!!! by MemeInc(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
@Baibijay
i feel bad everytime i think of it but to prevent this,i told her not to tell me abt d guy again yet she does.i dont knw wat she aiming at.she even sends me d crazy msg d guy sends 2 her.i just want to knw wat i should do
Re: Distance Is Turning It All Upside Down!!! by MemeInc(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
The other part of the story is that,i discovered d guy is my coursemate.we trained together and he knows about us.He just feels since he has been posted to the same plce with her,he should feast on the advantage.
Re: Distance Is Turning It All Upside Down!!! by baibijayyahoo(f): 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2013
oga do u min u av a jealousy problem?
if datz d case i cnt hlp u o.... cos it a personal p.
d geh didnt tell u she is fallin did she?

1 Like

Re: Distance Is Turning It All Upside Down!!! by omega25red(m): 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
Poster
It is obvious she is letting you know so you can save her from the jack aZz bugging her. You said you know who the guy is right? Now why not man up and send him a message that she told you all about his bullshyt. Abi you fear the man
Re: Distance Is Turning It All Upside Down!!! by Mynd44: 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
^^
I agree with this. Call him up and talk
Re: Distance Is Turning It All Upside Down!!! by apache77(m): 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2013
No be military man u be? Wat are u whinning for? Go down there. And blow his asss off..didn't they give u a gun?
Re: Distance Is Turning It All Upside Down!!! by MemeInc(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2013
She told d guy she is in a relationship with me but he told her that i'm at d other end of the earth.
he is a miltary guy too so threatening him on phone will do nothing.
i actually thought of going there poison his drink or push him off a cliff
Re: Distance Is Turning It All Upside Down!!! by Mynd44: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2013
Meme Inc.:
She told d guy she is in a relationship with me but he told her that i'm at d other end of the earth.
he is a miltary guy too so threatening him on phone will do nothing.
i actually thought of going there poison his drink or push him off a cliff
good idea
Re: Distance Is Turning It All Upside Down!!! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
good idea
no sooner than later she will succumb,abeg he should forget the babe jor... Afterall there are plenty single fishes in the ocean..including me... Lol
Re: Distance Is Turning It All Upside Down!!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2013
Poster, when a woman tells you a man bugs her that literally means she is on the verge of saying YES to him more especially considering the distance between both of you. It doesn't matter if you know the particular guy but just consider you are losing her and tidy things up before its too late.
Besides is there no fulani ladies up north to choose from rather than inducing unnecessary blood pressure that will affect your body system?
Woman na woman hence there is a ''Bermuda Triangle'' between her waist region.
Re: Distance Is Turning It All Upside Down!!! by Mynd44: 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
ladunsky: no sooner than later she will succumb,abeg he should forget the babe jor... Afterall there are plenty single fishes in the ocean..including me... Lol
Lol
Re: Distance Is Turning It All Upside Down!!! by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 03, 2013
LastApostle: Poster, when a woman tells you a man bugs her that literally means she is on the verge of saying YES to him more especially considering the distance between both of you. It doesn't matter if you know the particular guy but just consider you are losing her and tidy things up before its too late.
Besides is there no fulani ladies up north to choose from rather than inducing unnecessary blood pressure that will affect your body system?
Woman na woman hence there is a ''Bermuda Triangle'' between her waist region.

Are you for real Where do u guyz get all this generalizations from, anywayz embarassed undecided So, when a woman tells you about a man that is disturbing her, that means she'z about saying yes to him! Nawa oo
@poster, talk to the oda guy abt it, d mere fact that the lady told u abt him speaks sumtin to him....dt d gal is nt dt much interested in him. Good luck. Of course, distance KILLS relationships, there's no doubt abt dt but if u love her, the only thing left to add is trust nd u'll be fine.
Re: Distance Is Turning It All Upside Down!!! by MemeInc(m): 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
@alutacontinua
i'm really grateful..i wud try out your advice
Re: Distance Is Turning It All Upside Down!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2013
Meme Inc.:
@alutacontinua
i'm really grateful..i wud try out your advice

u're welcum, boss nd make suo u're civil while discussing it. No turn it to military tinz o...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can A Child (female) Ask Her Father To Zip Up / How To Make Your Marriage Better Than Happily Ever After / 15 Ways To Know If You're Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.