Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months (2559 Views)

I Can't Do Without S*x At Least 7 Times In A Day - Addicted Lady Confesses (phot / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by osram(m): 9:15am On Feb 03, 2013
Which one would u manage to live without?
1) 3months without sex
2) 3months without your phone?
3) 3 months without alcohol
4) 3 months without money
5) 3 months without eating your favourite food
#be honest
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by bedford101(m): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2013
osram:
1) 3months without sex
#be honest
10 years without alcohol
I tell you
i nor send alcohol either
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by eduson33(m): 9:22am On Feb 03, 2013
one year without sex wink
Forever without alcohol.
3 months without favorite food(i dont have one tho)
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by KINGwax(m): 9:54am On Feb 03, 2013
osram: Which one would u manage to live without?
1) 3months without sex
#be honest
2 all the way. And point 4 is nt even an option. 3days without cash is even too much!!!
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by Desloaaa(f): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2013
1 ,(if 4 is Available)
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by Flashaldrin(m): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2013
Do you realise that the questions in your title and op are different and opposite??
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 03, 2013
3 months,even 3yrs, without alcohol.
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 03, 2013
Some offshore workers can manage to live without all these your items.

1. Where will they get the sex from, fishes?

2. Phones are not allowed ( mostly)

3. No alcohol either.

4. They don't need money.. Food always provided, medical s, no transportation..etc.

5. If you are thinking of favorite food, forget it! You have a long way to go.

To be honest, I can live without these if I was an offshore worker.

Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by chikeorji123(m): 10:24am On Feb 03, 2013
1) 3months without sex

#be honest

To me these are nothing!
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by rali123(f): 10:26am On Feb 03, 2013
3 month without sex. Even 3years.
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 03, 2013
Omo na 3months without money o. One will be like a dead person if one does not av money for a week not to talk of 3months. Money makes d world go round.
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by nicky4lif(f): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2013
I can do without sex for 3month,without alcohol for ever,without my favourite food for 3months but can't do without my phone for a day nd money.
1) 3months without sex
#be honest
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by osram(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2013
rali123: 3 month without sex. Even 3years.
r u sure u cant du without sex for 3months?#winks
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by greedie1(f): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2013
i can't do without money or my phone.
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2013

Say you would try grin
When u aren't stone or machine. You can only try to stay sexless for 3yrs (grace I tell u) cos even determination would fail you when adrenaline start its work!

@op. I can't do without my fone even for a day. Over the yrs its become my companion.
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by osram(m): 11:20am On Feb 03, 2013
candygosh:

Say you would try grin
When u aren't stone or machine. You can only try to stay sexless for 3yrs (grace I tell u) cos even determination would fail you when adrenaline start its work!

@op. I can't do without my fone even for a day. Over the yrs its become my companion.
i lyk pple dt tels d truth....body no b wood o

Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by Mynd44: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2013
2and 4. The rest can go to hell
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2013
Like Flash pointed out, OP your title and thread content are contradictory,making some to answer in an inclined angle. #dustythread
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by osram(m): 11:37am On Feb 03, 2013
binger: Like Flash pointed out, OP your title and thread content are contradictory,making some to answer in an inclined angle. #dustythread
jst say u confused or rather not interested.....#dancing alingo
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by osram(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2013
binger: Like Flash pointed out, OP your title and thread content are contradictory,making some to answer in an inclined angle. #dustythread
jst say u confused or rather nt interestd#dancing alingo
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by star4(f): 11:48am On Feb 03, 2013
Could live without:
Sex
Alcohol
And my favourite food

But ooooh what a day when I get them all back lol!! grin

Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 03, 2013
osram: jst say u confused or rather not interested.....#dancing alingo
Shut up,find your flaw and make correction...if not,continue dancing to your ****
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by seunfly: 11:54am On Feb 03, 2013
I think this are the only things i may not not be able to do with out in 3month.
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by claremont(m): 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2013
I can do without all of them for 3 months.
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by osram(m): 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2013
claremont: I can do without all of them for 3 months.
lie....evn ur phone?
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by claremont(m): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
osram: lie....evn ur phone?
Yes. There are some organisations where you have to live and work, they block all telephone access.
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2013
1. I don tire to dey use soap grin angry

2. That's my life you're playing with. School, entertainment, exercise, medic are all there

3. Alcohol makes me assimilate better in my readings.it has been proven many times

4.how do you expect me to get 1) undecided

5. probably the only one I can do without
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by stpat1(m): 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2013

For your mind
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by osram(m): 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2013
stpat1:

For your mind
looooool
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2013
Phone and my favourite food.
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by cigaricon(m): 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2013
Well as for me

•sex, I've been living without it since my birth. I'm proud to be a virgin

•alcohol, sorry I don't do that

•phone, to hell with it. Afterall no be just 3 months?

•MONEY, nna mehn na dis one I no fit do without for even a day
Re: Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2013
I cldnt leave without my phone, money and my fav food...

Ways To Tell Your Girlfriend/fiance Is Cheating On You / Why Re Men Always Chasing After Women? / Help!!! This Man Is In Soup