Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,612 members, 7,955,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

[urgent] Webhost Needed, Should Be Able To Transfer My Whole Site And Domain. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [urgent] Webhost Needed, Should Be Able To Transfer My Whole Site And Domain. (773 Views)

He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? / Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here / How Do I Transfer My Wordpress website to replace an existing website in Cpanel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[urgent] Webhost Needed, Should Be Able To Transfer My Whole Site And Domain. by DeeAe: 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2013
I'm currently hosting with smartweb and they've been down for the whole day angry got a mail about server crashing, but one would expect a host to have a backup server, i cant afford losing visitors, if you own a host, and can move my site and domain without problem, post the link so fellow readers can advice me on you, if you've been hosting with a good Nigerian host, please tell, and how long. Thank you.
Re: [urgent] Webhost Needed, Should Be Able To Transfer My Whole Site And Domain. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2013
Use ListMasta. The servers are very fast and they have back up. Open a ticket for enquiries and you will be astounded at the speed of response. Usually within 24hrs.
There's no reason why you host servers should be down for more than 24 hours. Just back up your files and export it as soon as your domain is transferred and host account set up. www.ListMasta.com
Re: [urgent] Webhost Needed, Should Be Able To Transfer My Whole Site And Domain. by DeeAe: 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2013
Nigerian i.e naira only
Re: [urgent] Webhost Needed, Should Be Able To Transfer My Whole Site And Domain. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
Then I'll recommend WhoGoHost
Re: [urgent] Webhost Needed, Should Be Able To Transfer My Whole Site And Domain. by DeeAe: 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2013
Nnaaa!! toooo expensive for so little.
Re: [urgent] Webhost Needed, Should Be Able To Transfer My Whole Site And Domain. by miracle4(m): 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2013
qservers.net should be best nigerian host ever
Re: [urgent] Webhost Needed, Should Be Able To Transfer My Whole Site And Domain. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
Dee_Ae: Nnaaa!! toooo expensive for so little.
I prefer foreign hosts cuZ they provide better service and quick response time.
I choose that over local hosts because of the Nigerian factors so maybe you should stiCk with my first referal.
Re: [urgent] Webhost Needed, Should Be Able To Transfer My Whole Site And Domain. by rufaai(m): 9:21am On Feb 05, 2013
You may want to condisider GigaLayer.com, your site will be transfered for you effortlessly. Customer service is unbeatable.

OR Adisably:

Web4Africa, QServers, Syskay, SBOHost & WhoGoHost.
Re: [urgent] Webhost Needed, Should Be Able To Transfer My Whole Site And Domain. by mrperfect(m): 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2013
We will host your website, we have many customers in this nairaland, see my signature below for the cheap price. You website we be moved within 48 hours without any downtime.
Re: [urgent] Webhost Needed, Should Be Able To Transfer My Whole Site And Domain. by Narlax(m): 11:28am On Feb 06, 2013
Hi,

we can move your website to our hosting. we are leading hosting company having clients in many parts of the world they are happy and satisfied with our services. you can visit us at http://www.narlax.com or you can drop a mail at webnarlax@gmail.com

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help! Javascript Gurus. Please Help Me. / .NG For N15,000 - Why? / How To Create An Bulk Sms Platform With Vehicle Tracking System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.