Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

"Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi (33419 Views)

Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) / Onazi Ogenyi Praying At TB Joshua's Prayer Mountain / Ogenyi Onazi Reading Newspaper At A Vendor's Stand (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Fussbot: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2013
Lol..wen me read d guy lips na "nkechi i luv u"me gat fa
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Ola0711: 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2013
TB JOSHUA is bether than Sheik Gumi that causes religious problems.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2013
Dignitary: He said "TB Joshua I love you" not "Jesus I love you".

When ' any glory ' is being given to a man of God and not God..pls run as fast as u can!!!

It is dangerous!!!!!!
gosh, u guys.

i guess i can't say "i love u mum" or "i love u dad" after an achievement or an award. let's be honest ppl tb joshua is like a father to the guy, he sponsored the dude. abeg let him be grateful. it would hv been a diff story if he went to tb joshua before the match and said tb joshua pray for super eagles, we want God to give us victory in this match. let him appreciate his pastor that got him to where he is today.
i bet tb joshua would hv loved him to thank Jesus too but i can feel where osaze is coming from. there are numerous times i hv told my dad thank you and he'll reply by saying thank God. tb joshua is not to be blamed here. i'm tired, u Nigerians never praise ppl that are actually trying to do good for the nation but u complain allday, errday!

4give my lack of capitalization

3 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Ola0711: 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2013
Yomieluv: TB joshua has been the Mr octopus of Nigeria Football,nawa ooo,even if na juju,d guy dey try Oooo.
he is bether than Osama,shekau,kabiru sokoto,lacasa,alfa tunji,sheik gumi..
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by airmark(m): 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2013
Shollypopz:
gosh, u guys.

i guess i can't say "i love u mum" or "i love u dad" after an achievement or an award. let's be honest ppl tb joshua is like a father to the guy, he sponsored the dude. abeg let him be grateful. it would hv been a diff story if he went to tb joshua before the match and said tb joshua pray for super eagles. we want God to give us victory in this match. let him appreciate his pastor that got him to where he is today.
i bet tb joshua would hv loved him to thank Jesus too but i can feel where osaze is coming from. there are numerous times i hv told my dad thank you and he'll reply by saying thank God. tb joshua is not to be blamed here. i'm tired, u Nigerians never praise ppl that are actually trying to do good for the nation but u can complain allday, errday!

+1000000000000 likes

1 Like

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Jeel: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2013
His end has come.Ask sani emmanuel...
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by searay(m): 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2013
SIRCONFIDENCE: Has he prophesied anything in regard with super eagles' triumph @ Afcon ?
Even if He had done, will you believe?
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by toluleke(m): 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2013
executinal: Yeah T.B made the guy what he is today. He sponsored the guy to various club in Europe for trial including Chelsea, before he finally made it to Lazio.

He deserve to shout out to his spiritual father, is not easy.

UP KESHI, UP SUPER EAGLES AND UP NIGERIA cool cool cool cool
wow if true i wish our others, islamic clerics, millionaires and billionaires,pastors and politicians can use him as a model that good name is better than private jets and university with huge amount and luxuries

1 Like

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Carlmax(m): 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2013
Nairaland=info:

u are right. Itz a fact that T.B had 3 playa$ in the 2009 unda 17 squad

Really!!! I respect that man of God a lot, but right now I just LOVE him too... See him impacting positively on d lives of people... God bless U sir.

2 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by chrome1(m): 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
!

1 Like

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by andyanders: 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
mimifonwon: Am surprised all you so called soccer super fans dont know that onazi Nigerian club My People, which was established by Nigerian Pastor T.B. Joshua for the purpose of promoting talented young footballers. So for giving him the chance to play and make a success of himself, and plus his a father figure to him, wouldnt you say i love you to a man that picked you up from nothing and gave you a chance, I would, i dont know about you all... Shows most of you guys only know trivial crap!!

Thank you and God bless you. They cannot go and fight pension looters and they are here fighting a man of God and calling him names. What have they name callers done in the life of others? We always condemn people and we are nobody. He picked abandoned children and gave them life, and you condemn him.What impact these name callers here has done for fellow Nigerians? Why not allow T.B Joshua be? Your leaders here will steal pension fund in billions and be asked to pay 750k and go home. You don't attack them and here they start calling T.B Joshua names. I pity you people. People all over the world appreciates him, and presidents of the world visits him, and since you people call him occult man and other names, why not do your own juju and become rich and famous like T.B Joshua? If he gives prophecy, you people condemn him, he gives people food, you condemn him, he feeds the poor you condemn him.
Well, Jesus was not recognized in His place of birth until He was gone. So, T,B Joshua. When he finishes his work here on earth and go to rest with his creator, you people will now know his worth.
I am a sinner and I do not have power to judge or condemn, rather to ask for forgiveness for my sins and appreciate prophets of God like TB Joshua who has given all he has to the impact on the life of people all over the world. T.Joshua is like the great prophets of the past, like Elisha and his likes.

5 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by sojey: 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2013
am sure T.B.Joshua is a better striker than Messi.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Guguru102(m): 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2013
We will always have fools among us,that is for sure,looking at the event of things happening in the religious caucus of our society many people believe that when one is not going to a particular church you can rubbish the fact to suit your word,when a pastor is aiding people financially means that he his into some occultic cult.I have never been to his Church nor will like to go there,why do human being give respect to those that are outsmarting them through cunning ways of deceits and rebel against those that wants to better the life of an average Nigeria.As a person what have you done to better the life of the less privileges,greed won't allow you to think in that manner but you can rebuke those that have done little with what they have.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by toluxa1(m): 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Jesus did not for once talk anyhow or call the Pharisees names even though he didn't believe in dr message.

Liesss. He did.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by bolatike(f): 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2013
I love t. B. Joshua too
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2013
sojey: am sure T.B.Joshua is a better striker than Messi.
LMAO, what the hell?!! grin grin
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by yungdamaz(m): 11:51pm On Feb 03, 2013
Pizzanatty: Love or no love...whts important is....we don win oooooo..

Bt wait am i on frontpage and second 2 comment,plssss reply me?
No.grin
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Alonga: 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
Tb is true man of God because he always guide d coach and players intense advice and prayers,u critics live d man of God elone.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by solomon111(m): 12:13am On Feb 04, 2013
Rubbish.
I wonder how many TB JOSHUAS, spain has that made them successful in football.
Mumu people.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by vicope: 12:16am On Feb 04, 2013
From the comments here on Nairaland, its not so difficult to assess some people's level of folly. That Ogenyi said 'T.B Joshua, I love you', does it translate to worshipping him? Or must TB joshua predict a match before a footballer can show his appreciation to someone who helped him attain success in life? I am a christian who doesn't belong to any denomination. I just believe in God and try to do what the Bible say. The greatest commandment in the Bible is LOVE - Love God and Love your neighbour. TB Joshua has demonstrated Godly love through his attitude of giving and helping the needy even to the extent of supplying relief materials to war-torn and disaster areas across the world (what most countries cannot even do). From the very common man to the the foreigners who do not even know him, he has impacted lives and put smiles on people's faces. I believe that is what Christ would have done! For heaven's sake, I haven't heard of anyone who TB Joshua killed or tortured. Neither have I heard of any1 who sought him for help but was turned down. How else must we realize that he is doing what our government is meant to be doing for us? I am not a member of TB Joshua's church, but I see common sense in helping the poor than investing in material things that does not benefit the poor (what the Bible calls vanity), all those private jets, posh cars do not last forever, but every life that you touch and every smile that you put on someone's face is noted in heaven and surely there is a reward. I am not in the business of criticizing clergymen, else I would be comparing TB Joshua to other prominent pastors in Nigeria and I would be asking you to state clearly who is doing what Jesus would have done to better the welfare of his neighbours! I read recently about TB Joshua saying any youth who ventures into agriculture this year will prosper in it. What a prophecy to encourage our youths, yet nobody will note that because we are deeply enmeshed in the pool of unconstructive criticism that we hardly see any thing good come out of others. I can bet that aside always asking you to pay ur tithes, sacrificial offerings, covenant seeds, firstfruits, prophet offerings and probably prophesying good things for you in exchange, the pastor of your local assembly does not even know you by name, talk more of even sowing or giving any physical gift that can improve ur live physically. Even Jesus fed the 5,000 after preaching to them (physical impact). Alas, common sense has never and will never be common!

2 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by TableLeg(m): 12:20am On Feb 04, 2013
SMH undecided
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 04, 2013
Pizzanatty: Love or no love...whts important is....we don win oooooo..

Bt wait am i on frontpage and second 2 comment,plssss reply me?

please don't faint from overexcitement o!......ok?
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by cold(m): 12:57am On Feb 04, 2013
I admire T.B Joshua's philanthropic gestures for whatever reason he does them whether altruistic or some other sinister motive.That does not remove from the fact that he is a fraudulent prophet/seer/diviner or whatever he chooses to call himself.Scamming,ripping off & brainwashing gullible folks.It simply goes to reaffirm the adage that nobody can be completely bad.We all have our good & bad sides.This rings very true for T.B Joshua.
Further more, being philanthropic has absolutely nothing to do with a 'God' living somewhere in the sky.As a matter of fact,the biggest & best known philanthropists ever known are agnostics.

1 Like

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Dignitary: 2:47am On Feb 04, 2013
Shollypopz:
gosh, u guys.

i guess i can't say "i love u mum" or "i love u dad" after an achievement or an award. let's be honest ppl tb joshua is like a father to the guy, he sponsored the dude. abeg let him be grateful. it would hv been a diff story if he went to tb joshua before the match and said tb joshua pray for super eagles, we want God to give us victory in this match. let him appreciate his pastor that got him to where he is today.
i bet tb joshua would hv loved him to thank Jesus too but i can feel where osaze is coming from. there are numerous times i hv told my dad thank you and he'll reply by saying thank God. tb joshua is not to be blamed here. i'm tired, u Nigerians never praise ppl that are actually trying to do good for the nation but u complain allday, errday!

Never knew. Just read the story somewhere. I've since removed my comment.

My comment was not in any way intended to insult d person of TB JOshua...all I was trying to say was- d 'glory' must always go to God and not to any man of God.

But in this case, it was not d case that TB Joshua praised or glorified himself...! My comment is an over reaction to an implied acknowledgment of glory / praises that I have long noticed ....Your comment is very well on point tho'

1 Like

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 3:56am On Feb 04, 2013
T.B Joshua i love you also.He is one of the few successful men in Nigeria that encourage Football through his Football Academy.If you love T.B Joshua click Like

6 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Mpetempe(m): 4:26am On Feb 04, 2013
Built2last: Why is that man linked to many footballers?
He trained them.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Ruthnkem(f): 5:10am On Feb 04, 2013
All tb jousha mocker shall all perish dis year amen
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by yankidelta(m): 5:58am On Feb 04, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: .let me sternly one u.that u don't believe in the ministry of a prophet doesn't make him fake.secondly,d bible warns u not to insult God's annointed or anyone in any instituted religious positions whether u believe they do God's will or not.remember.Jesus did not for once talk anyhow or call the Pharisees names even though he didn't believe in dr message.btw,am not a T.B JOSHUA church member,but i respect the man.i believe true men of God are never deposed by any opposition or constant criticism,remember Nehemiah faced Samballath and Tobias when rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem but he prevailed.

What you have said is true.Are you a redeemed member by chance?
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by bleufaucon: 5:58am On Feb 04, 2013
Prophets? What a joke! Leave 666,2300 evenings and mornings,the four living creatures,144,000 puzzle to tell people the outcome of soccer games and other trivial issues? What a joke! Deut.13,isaiah 8:19,20.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by oloriooko(m): 6:04am On Feb 04, 2013
Tb Joshua is onazi's "father", so the guy showed appreciation to him by saying that.

If some of you are angry at this, please kindly buzz off, and remember tb Joshua said Keshi will make Nigerians smile after a string of disappointments by the eagles.

Am sorry to say this but it's happening right now.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Funjosh(m): 6:08am On Feb 04, 2013
I dont think their is anything wrong in say "I LOVE YOU" to someone that play a part in ones success story.

1 Like

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Revolva(m): 7:30am On Feb 04, 2013
lipsrsealed omo onazi ready your tithes oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hard To Turn Down England – Fikayo Tomori Tells Nigerians / Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life / "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.