Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

"Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi (33549 Views)

Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) / Onazi Ogenyi Praying At TB Joshua's Prayer Mountain / Ogenyi Onazi Reading Newspaper At A Vendor's Stand (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by deviduff(m): 7:36am On Feb 04, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: .let me sternly one u.that u don't believe in the ministry of a prophet doesn't make him fake.secondly,d bible warns u not to insult God's annointed or anyone in any instituted religious positions whether u believe they do God's will or not.remember.Jesus did not for once talk anyhow or call the Pharisees names even though he didn't believe in dr message.btw,am not a T.B JOSHUA church member,but i respect the man.i believe true men of God are never deposed by any opposition or constant criticism,remember Nehemiah faced Samballath and Tobias when rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem but he prevailed.
Abeg 'one' him well
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by vicope: 8:03am On Feb 04, 2013
Ruthnkem: All tb jousha mocker shall all perish dis year amen
Grow Up babe! There is no need for this comment! Shows how mundane a christian you are.

1 Like

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Floxy2kul: 8:03am On Feb 04, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: .let me sternly one u.that u don't believe in the ministry of a prophet doesn't make him fake.secondly,d bible warns u not to insult God's annointed or anyone in any instituted religious positions whether u believe they do God's will or not.remember.Jesus did not for once talk anyhow or call the Pharisees names even though he didn't believe in dr message.btw,am not a T.B JOSHUA church member,but i respect the man.i believe true men of God are never deposed by any opposition or constant criticism,remember Nehemiah faced Samballath and Tobias when rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem but he prevailed.
grin
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by nuorlah: 8:14am On Feb 04, 2013
It is plain silly to attribute your success to anyone not God.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 04, 2013
Asiwaju9ja: He is the one helping Onazi and Sanni Emmanuel with their football careers Don't forget that they are Graduates of his Academy "My People FC"
Ok nw i understand why.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by tfolamy: 8:36am On Feb 04, 2013
I ‎​ℓ♡̷̴̬̩̃̊√ε u prophet tb joshua

1 Like

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by achu442(m): 8:36am On Feb 04, 2013
How many of you can sponsor a player for trials in Europe?Onazi please shout it louder!

2 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by chamberlin1(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2013
;DNigerian Octopus. Fifa wud soon come get you.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by dady12: 8:46am On Feb 04, 2013
those
of u waiting for profecy,u can not force God to speak ,the man of God
cannot say what he did not hear from God,it is not by force to Ask God
to speak,onaze and sani emmanue where brought up by a football club own
SCOAN ,if onaze give kudos to the hands tht brought him to our
view,there is nothg wrong and tht should not make people asking for
profecy,is tb joshua the only profect in 9ja?why not asking the rest,
non of his revelation ve gone wrong since i know him ,and tht should
not make poeple to say profecize about this or tht, the man love
football period

1 Like

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by rawtruth(m): 9:18am On Feb 04, 2013
mimifonwon: Am surprised all you so called soccer super fans dont know that onazi Nigerian club My People, which was established by Nigerian Pastor T.B. Joshua for the purpose of promoting talented young footballers. So for giving him the chance to play and make a success of himself, and plus his a father figure to him, wouldnt you say i love you to a man that picked you up from nothing and gave you a chance, I would, i dont know about you all... Shows most of you guys only know trivial crap!!

Thank you, Brother. The dim-wits don't think before they write.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by brownbriggs(m): 9:18am On Feb 04, 2013
[quote author=frosbel]false prophets and their followers, they never disappoint smiley what hav u done 2 prove dat he is a false prophet, u better watch what u say against man of God.dats am unscrupulous statement from u
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by charles424(m): 9:28am On Feb 04, 2013
frosbel: false prophets and their followers, they never disappoint smiley

I am sure the day you watch emmanuel tv you will change your olden days jews behaviour to Jesus Christ,I am not a member of his church,but I was opportuned to watch him on TV,if he is a fake prophet he is doing what your so called real pastors cannot do..empowering the downtrodden masses of this nation..instead of buying a private jet for himself.. Just open your eyes wide and see it..

2 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by rawtruth(m): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2013
nuorlah: It is plain silly to attribute your success to anyone not God.

It's equally "plain silly" not to thank anyone whom God used to help you. Would you say 'thanking' a human being is offensive to God?
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by denny4ril: 9:38am On Feb 04, 2013
zumarock8: with or without T.B We will win the cup
like if u beive
yes o!!!!!!!!!!
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by rhymaholic: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2013
Ogenyi Onazi is T.B Joshua's boy...T.B Joshua sponsored him to the level he is in football..he plays for Lazio and T.B Joshua brought scouts to watch him play..i've watched Emmanuel TV some time early last year where he came on T.V to testify that but for T.B Joshua he would have been nobody so its only natural for him to say T.B Joshua i love you cos T.B Joshua is his boss...

1 Like

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Emmysteve(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2013
ayswags: Lol 12th to comment
congrats, u av been awarded
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Tofax: 11:51am On Feb 04, 2013
PROPHET TB JOSHUA I LOVE YOU! PROPHET TB JOSHUA I LOVE YOU! PROPHET TB JOSHUA I LOVE YOU! PROPHET TB JOSHUA I LOVE YOU! PROPHET TB JOSHUA I LOVE YOU! PROPHET TB JOSHUA I LOVE YOU! PROPHET TB JOSHUA I LOVE YOU! PROPHET TB JOSHUA I LOVE YOU! PROPHET TB JOSHUA I LOVE YOU! PROPHET TB JOSHUA I LOVE YOU! PROPHET TB JOSHUA I LOVE YOU! You are embodiment of humility,Almighty God will continue to empower you & your ministry in depopulating the kingdom of darkness. Thank you JESUS.

PROPHET TB JOSHUA I LOVE YOU!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by bizz(m): 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
Appreciation....He has made A̶̲̥̅ difference.All °•··♡·♥τнänκs♥·♡·•° to God
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by phreakabit(m): 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2013
Brain wash is a very powerful thing. . . . A mind is a terrible thing to waste!
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by DonXavi(m): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2013
I Love TB Joshua as well. He has added meaning to Onazi's life, to my life and to many others around the globe through his ministry. Prophet TB Joshua is an example of a real servant of God...'SCOAN' is an example of what the church of God suppose to be as it was in the book of acts of apostle.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by pelezico: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
Don Xavi: I Love TB Joshua as well. He has added meaning to Onazi's life, to my life and to many others around the globe through his ministry. Prophet TB Joshua is an example of a real servant of God...'SCOAN' is an example of what the church of God suppose to be as it was in the book of acts of apostle.

And where is Jesus in all of your praise - did TB Joshua blood justifier you before a righteous God?

I beg to differ whether this man is a servant of God but then if you are not a Christian but simply a Nigerianese Christian i should not be so surprised
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by sirhidsanchez: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
Octopus TB joshua
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Hamsaini: 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
executinal: Yeah T.B made the guy what he is today. He sponsored the guy to various club in Europe for trial including Chelsea, before he finally made it to Lazio.

He deserve to shout out to his spiritual father, is not easy.

UP KESHI, UP SUPER EAGLES AND UP NIGERIA cool cool cool cool
executinal: Yeah T.B made the guy what he is today. He sponsored the guy to various club in Europe for trial including Chelsea, before he finally made it to Lazio.

thanks man, now we know the reason
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by iswell1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
I Thank God For The Life of Proh.TB Johua,if not he, ogenyi onazi will not be who he is today.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Tascocent(m): 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
IF WE DONT WIN DAT CUP , HIS IN TROUBLE.........................................
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by vicope: 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
nuorlah: It is plain silly to attribute your success to anyone not God.

It is also silly not to have realized that by saying TB Joshua I Love You, Ogenyi was not attributing his success to Joshua but was only showing appreciation to the person who God used as his helper.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by maumau1: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2013
GOD BLESS TB JOSHUA. I WISH I CAN BE A PERSONAL FRIEND.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by loswhite(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
alpha conde: T B joshua has been praying with them and its obvious how well d prayers are working
mumu
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by vicope: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
pelezico:

And where is Jesus in all of your praise - did TB Joshua blood justifier you before a righteous God?

I beg to differ whether this man is a servant of God but then if you are not a Christian but simply a Nigerianese Christian i should not be so surprised
This comment is so inarticulate and makes no single sense! Am I the only one observing this. Someone should please explain what point this nairalander is trying to drive at. *confused face*
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by loswhite(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2013
Mehiedu:

Thank you so much for this comment,nothing works wonders like prayers.
so d other teams don't knw hw to pray.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) / Wayne Rooney Gets Red Card After Elbowing Opponent In The Neck In MLS (Photos) / Liverpool Dominate UEFA Award Shortlist - See Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.