Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

"Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi (33408 Views)

Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) / Onazi Ogenyi Praying At TB Joshua's Prayer Mountain / Ogenyi Onazi Reading Newspaper At A Vendor's Stand (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by loswhite(m): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
vicope: From the comments here on Nairaland, its not so difficult to assess some people's level of folly. That Ogenyi said 'T.B Joshua, I love you', does it translate to worshipping him? Or must TB joshua predict a match before a footballer can show his appreciation to someone who helped him attain success in life? I am a christian who doesn't belong to any denomination. I just believe in God and try to do what the Bible say. The greatest commandment in the Bible is LOVE - Love God and Love your neighbour. TB Joshua has demonstrated Godly love through his attitude of giving and helping the needy even to the extent of supplying relief materials to war-torn and disaster areas across the world (what most countries cannot even do). From the very common man to the the foreigners who do not even know him, he has impacted lives and put smiles on people's faces. I believe that is what Christ would have done! For heaven's sake, I haven't heard of anyone who TB Joshua killed or tortured. Neither have I heard of any1 who sought him for help but was turned down. How else must we realize that he is doing what our government is meant to be doing for us? I am not a member of TB Joshua's church, but I see common sense in helping the poor than investing in material things that does not benefit the poor (what the Bible calls vanity), all those private jets, posh cars do not last forever, but every life that you touch and every smile that you put on someone's face is noted in heaven and surely there is a reward. I am not in the business of criticizing clergymen, else I would be comparing TB Joshua to other prominent pastors in Nigeria and I would be asking you to state clearly who is doing what Jesus would have done to better the welfare of his neighbours! I read recently about TB Joshua saying any youth who ventures into agriculture this year will prosper in it. What a prophecy to encourage our youths, yet nobody will note that because we are deeply enmeshed in the pool of unconstructive criticism that we hardly see any thing good come out of others. I can bet that aside always asking you to pay ur tithes, sacrificial offerings, covenant seeds, firstfruits, prophet offerings and probably prophesying good things for you in exchange, the pastor of your local assembly does not even know you by name, talk more of even sowing or giving any physical gift that can improve ur live physically. Even Jesus fed the 5,000 after preaching to them (physical impact). Alas, common sense has never and will never be common!
can't sumone buy private jet and still put smile on pols face?
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by loswhite(m): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ruthnkem: All tb jousha mocker shall all perish dis year amen
see hw sick u are even d man of God has not prayed 4 ppl to perish 4 mocking him but u an ordinary fan is praying 4 dat
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Image123(m): 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
i think onazi is as petty as TB if he said that. What has he achieved BTW that most are screaming about here?
if he had mentioned oyedepo or oyaks now, most of you would be screaming MOG worship, now its TB and no one must say a word against? If he wants to thank TB, he should go and thank him at home or something. What happened to "I love you God" or Jesus? Would most people not be drawn to that instead? is he the only one in the team or in life that has been helped by a fellow man? what he did was uncalled for and petty.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Ajifaransete: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
I love TB
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by kabiesy: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
9ja !!! Who knows things but little stop accusing Onazi again o

If you are in away and you have 1minute opportunity to say hi to someone wouldn't you say to father,mother,baby etc

When its time to glorify name, God is in everywhere which all of us saw each player facing heaven thanking God before

and After the march.

Abi you want to start criticizing Onazi again ? More blessing blessing blessing blessing blessing blessing blessing

from God.

Me too T B Joshua I love u

1 Like

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by redsun(m): 2:23am On Feb 05, 2013
He is a typical example of why African players are not consistent in the game. A typical example of why an African country winning the world cup is far fetched.

They don't understand the rules of the game and like most things,they see it as something primitive that requires some supernatural and spiritual help to deal with,forgetting that it is all about sheer efforts,self-beliefs,practice,skills and determination to win.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Smooyis(m): 5:45am On Feb 05, 2013
I love Prophet T B Joshua. Always a source of inspiration to youths, widows, aged, orphans and everyone. May his annointing continue to grow more and more. May God continue to protect him from the evil plans of the enemy. Like to say Amen

1 Like

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Image123(m): 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Ajifaransete: 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
Some spend their lives criticising people of God, i wonder what will be their gain.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Image123(m): 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ajifaransete: Some spend their lives criticising people of God, i wonder what will be their gain.
it's not about God but about tb and onazi.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by lolly2pops: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2015
Lovine:
with or without T.B We will win the cup
like if u beive

MOUTHEEEE what was your prediction before the match?

lol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Burundi: Player Rating / Emmanuel Dennis Becomes 3rd Nigerian To Score Vs Real Madrid In Champions League / Google Celebrates Sam Okwaraji's Posthumous Birthday With Doodle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.