Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,251 members, 7,839,302 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! (1837 Views)

2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana / I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by Demdem(m): 10:20am On Feb 04, 2013
^^^^

I wonder what sort of deeper lifer that lies shamelessly. can u buttress each of ur so called facts with verifiable evidences?
Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 04, 2013
take dat: @Sincere9gerian, what has El-Rufai's blasphemous tweet got to do with Pro-GEJ and Anti-GEJ. Some of us knew you guys were only interested in scoring cheap political point and that those rants weren't faith related.

On Abati's threads, the mods should offer an explanation. I do not know much about OAM4J's political leaning but I know Afam isn't ACN/CPC, so your spurious accusation that the mods are bias is false!
I say it the way it is without fear or favour. El Rufai is obviously the number one critic of GEJ. That blasphemous tweet was an embarrassment on his person as far as I'm concerned. The moderators, SUPER MODS or whatever tried to do damage control on that faithful day by waiting until apology was ready before moving BOTH the apology and the initial blasphemous tweet to the front page.

The pertinent questions should be who appointed the moderators to do damage control for El Rufai? Its a different issue if El Rufai PAID for the damage control because I understand the management of NL has to make profit but I doubt that was the case.

Again, if the moderators now takes up additional responsibility of damage control for politicians, how come the damage control only applies to certain political parties?

May reiterate that all I ask for on this platform is neutrality. Let the 'negative' and 'positive' threads about GEJ make the front page. But while the moderators push 'positive' threads about the opposition to the front page they should also not hesitate to push 'negative' threads about the opposition to the front page.

Let the moderators be as neutral as possible while we the players dissect the issues, whether good or bad. The beauty of any platform is the divergence of opinion.

1 Like

Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by Ngwakwe: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2013
Ngwakwe: ACN/CPC Sycophants and Paid Agents use insults, abuse, derailing thread and name calling to stifle opposition = FACT

You have just proved my point. Your message still has the same meaning without the name calling, insult and abuse = FACT

Demdem: ^^^^

I wonder what sort of deeper lifer that lies shamelessly
. can u buttress each of ur so called facts with verifiable evidences?

1 Like

Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by Tolexander: 11:40am On Feb 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Your statistics of 90% vs 10% only exists in your imagination. The views expressed above are your opinion. QED!

I have ABSOLUTELY NO problems with persons like you. My problem is with the shamelessly biased and partisan moderators.
even from your posts and topics, how many support have you been able to gather gathered through your GEJ praises? Even a goat will realise you and little few are just the people disturbing us with GEJ songs.
I understand people like you want attention thinking a presidential aid on social site will hook you up and start doling cash to you.
Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by takedat(m): 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I say it the way it is without fear or favour. El Rufai is obviously the number one critic of GEJ. That blasphemous tweet was an embarrassment on his person as far as I'm concerned. The moderators, SUPER MODS or whatever tried to do damage control on that faithful day by waiting until apology was ready before moving BOTH the apology and the initial blasphemous tweet to the front page.

The pertinent questions should be who appointed the moderators to do damage control for El Rufai? Its a different issue if El Rufai PAID for the damage control because I understand the management of NL has to make profit but I doubt that was the case.

Again, if the moderators now takes up additional responsibility of damage control for politicians, how come the damage control only applies to certain political parties?

May reiterate that all I ask for on this platform is neutrality. Let the 'negative' and 'positive' threads about GEJ make the front page. But while the moderators push 'positive' threads about the opposition to the front page they should also not hesitate to push 'negative' threads about the opposition to the front page.

Let the moderators be as neutral as possible while we the players dissect the issues, whether good or bad. The beauty of any platform is the divergence of opinion.
The overwhelming condemnation on El-Rufai's blasphemous tweet cuts across political party lines and has nothing to do with him being a GEJ's enemy or not.

Since when have others complained to the mods/admin on any of your anti-ACN/CPC threads? Do you forget that threads sponsored by you have graced the FP on numerous occasion? Do you know there are many important news beneficial for all but failed to make it to the FG? Even if I accept that the @mods decision to dig up an old thread to counter a new one was uncalled for, it still doesn't make them bias after all someone dug up the thread to show Abati's double faced character and the old thread had never graced the FP before.

Leave the mods/admin to do their job and if you still feel unsatisfied, you can move to NaijaPundits the same way you left Punch and Sahara Reporters!
Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by Demdem(m): 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ngwakwe:

You have just proved my point. Your message still has the same meaning without the name calling, insult and abuse = FACT

so in ur present state, by alleging that u have just lied suggests insults to u right? u seriously sound shallow
Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2013
take dat: The overwhelming condemnation on El-Rufai's blasphemous tweet cuts across political party lines and has nothing to do with him being a GEJ's enemy or not.

Since when have others complained to the mods/admin on any of your anti-ACN/CPC threads? Do you forget that threads sponsored by you have graced the FP on numerous occasion? Do you know there are many important news beneficial for all but failed to make it to the FG? Even if I accept that the @mods decision to dig up an old thread to counter a new one was uncalled for, it still doesn't make them bias after all someone dug up the thread to show Abati's double faced character and the old thread had never graced the FP before.

Leave the mods/admin to do their job and if you still feel unsatisfied, you can move to NaijaPundits the same way you left Punch and Sahara Reporters!
I see many of you are battling to derail my message. I'm very comfortable with debating ANY issue on this platform,whether with any CPC/ACN supporter or whoever.

You asked "Since when have others complained to the mods/admin on any of your anti-ACN/CPC threads?" Well, I dont expect anyone to complain about my topics because I have NEVER complained about whatever thread, good or bad, any person opens on this platform. I believe that the divergent views on this platform is the beauty of the platform. My grouse is with the biased and shamelessly partisan moderators.
Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
take dat: The overwhelming condemnation on El-Rufai's blasphemous tweet cuts across political party lines and has nothing to do with him being a GEJ's enemy or not.

Nuff said! cool cool
Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by Boss13: 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
@ poster, I honestly don't get your point. I do want to ask you a question. Are you a sincere Nigerian? Do you know that many Nigerians (as I write this) are hungry and without food? Do you know that electrical power supply has deteriorated in many areas in Lagos? Do you know that there are so many graduates without job? If your post is to clamour for attention and post your topic on front page, I think you are not a sincere Nigerian. True there are certain areas Jonathan has done well. However, they are in small quantities compared to his promises per-election period. Be a sincere Nigerian please.
Re: Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
Boss13: @ poster, I honestly don't get your point. I do want to ask you a question. Are you a sincere Nigerian? Do you know that many Nigerians (as I write this) are hungry and without food? Do you know that electrical power supply has deteriorated in many areas in Lagos? Do you know that there are so many graduates without job? If your post is to clamour for attention and post your topic on front page, I think you are not a sincere Nigerian. True there are certain areas Jonathan has done well. However, they are in small quantities compared to his promises per-election period. Be a sincere Nigerian please.
The issues you just raised are unrelated to the topic. You'r free to create a topic on the govt's performance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Is Winning African Cup When His Mates Are Winning World Cup / PHCN Workers To Earn Between N8million To N40million As Severance Package / See What This Woman Did To Herself Because Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.