Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! (4942 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2013
Sometime ago I opened a thread to expose and prove beyond doubt the systematic bias and partisanship of the moderators on the politics section of this forum.

I started that thread with the following opening post:

All I can say to the obviously partisan moderators on the politics section of NL is well done. These moderators have left no one in doubt that they'r pro-ACN/CPC.

Consistent with their past antics, they had to dig deep to bring up the topic "Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati" so as to dilute Abati's recent article titled "The Hypocrisy Of Yesterday’s Men, By Reuben Abati" and pushed both of them to the front page.

We saw the same antics when the El Rufai blasphemous tweet raged like wild fire. The moderators found a way to balance the initial blasphemous tweet with an apology. In fact, the initial tweet did not make the front page until an apology was ready to ACCOMPANY it.

This very ugly development is very unfortunate. I feel so sad that we cannot get an unbiased and neutral platform for all and sundry to express themselves. More disheartening is the fact that an otherwise great platform is being destroyed by biased and partisan moderators.

https://www.nairaland.com/1184458/well-done-partisan-biased-moderators

Taking this shameless and systematic bias and partisanship a step further, the moderators today moved the thread titled "Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria" https://www.nairaland.com/1202702/jonathan-spent-1m-beyonce-jay to the front page leaving behind a similar thread "Revealed: Gov'nor Fashola Paid USD500, 000 For Kim Kardashian's Visit To Lagos" https://www.nairaland.com/1202176/revealed-govnor-fashola-paid-usd500 in the thrash can.

For the records:
1) the thread https://www.nairaland.com/1202176/revealed-govnor-fashola-paid-usd500 was created first (Feb 20th) but despite all protests, it never made it to the front page.

2) the thread https://www.nairaland.com/1202702/jonathan-spent-1m-beyonce-jay was created on the 21st of Feb.

3) the shameless antics and biase of the moderators on this particular issue was predicted by a Nlander, @ Mr Globe.., who stated thus "Its funny how the usd500000 will not make homepafe but this $1million from 2006 is seconds away from making Nairaland homepage"
https://www.nairaland.com/1202866/confused-fashola-paid-usd500000-kim

4) the thread in question https://www.nairaland.com/1202702/jonathan-spent-1m-beyonce-jay made front page 5days after it was created and in the dead of the night. See the transition from 6.59pm on Feb 21 to 2.15am today (in the dead of the night) when the thread made front page in the 2 posts below:

...Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by tomakint : 6:59pm On Feb 21
eggheaders:
and before I forget FU.CCK YOU.soldout mofo for coins from the c-in-c. ok airhead
( Quote ) ( Report ) 1 Like ( Like )
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by all4naija ( m ): 2:15am
Please, act maturely for once!
( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Like )
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by la furia ( m ): 2:29am
na today. what was his achievement as bayelsa state governor sef...

Critical questions arise from these shameless antics. Why did the thread https://www.nairaland.com/1202702/jonathan-spent-1m-beyonce-jay make front page and not https://www.nairaland.com/1202176/revealed-govnor-fashola-paid-usd500?
Definitely, it cannot be because one will generate more traffic than the other. Is it because the moderators trusted one and not the other? Are the moderators now judges that decides which report is true or false? Even if that is the case, I'v seen COUNTLESS reports make the front page with a question mark. So why didn't the 'untrusted' report make the front page (even with a question mark) along with the 'trusted' one for all and sundry to debate the issues?

As far as I'm concerned, all I see in this whole unfortunate incident is the usual antics of biased and partisan moderators (or Super Mods).

I therefore ask, when will the moderators on this section of NL purge themselves of bias and partisanship?

I know I have no right to direct NL on what to do but the least everyone should get on this forum is the SAME justice, equity and fair play we demand from political actors.

All these while, I'v concentrated on the "Eko oni ba je" crew and other liars and propagandists on this forum, but on this day, a new front has been opened. That front is with the partisan and biased moderators. The war on this front will go on concurrently with the war on other fronts.

The battle line is drawn!!!

13 Likes

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by otokx(m): 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
Warrior sincere Nigerian carry go, you have raised some valid points but note that we have not seen nepa light in uniport since thursday last week.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by solopumpy227: 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Sometime ago I opened a thread to expose and prove beyond doubt the systematic biase and partisanship of the moderators on the politics section of this forum.

I started that thread with the following opening post:

All I can say to the obviously partisan moderators on the politics section of NL is well done. These moderators have left no one in doubt that they'r pro-ACN/CPC.

Consistent with their past antics, they had to dig deep to bring up the topic "Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati" so as to dilute Abati's recent article titled "The Hypocrisy Of Yesterday’s Men, By Reuben Abati" and pushed both of them to the front page.

We saw the same antics when the El Rufai blasphemous tweet raged like wild fire. The moderators found a way to balance the initial blasphemous tweet with an apology. In fact, the initial tweet did not make the front page until an apology was ready to ACCOMPANY it.

This very ugly development is very unfortunate. I feel so sad that we cannot get an unbiased and neutral platform for all and sundry to express themselves. More disheartening is the fact that an otherwise great platform is being destroyed by biased and partisan moderators.

https://www.nairaland.com/1184458/well-done-partisan-biased-moderators

Taking this shameless and systematic biase and partisanship a step further, the moderators today moved the thread titled "Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria" https://www.nairaland.com/1202702/jonathan-spent-1m-beyonce-jay to the front page leaving behind a similar thread "Revealed: Gov'nor Fashola Paid USD500, 000 For Kim Kardashian's Visit To Lagos" https://www.nairaland.com/1202176/revealed-govnor-fashola-paid-usd500 in the thrash can.

For the records:
1) the thread https://www.nairaland.com/1202176/revealed-govnor-fashola-paid-usd500 was created first (Feb 20th) but despite all the protest, it never made it to the front page.

2) the thread https://www.nairaland.com/1202702/jonathan-spent-1m-beyonce-jay was created on the 21st of Feb.

3) the shameless antics and biase of the moderators on this particular issue was preempted by a Nlander, @ Mr Globe.., who stated thus "Its funny how the usd500000 will not make homepafe but this $1million from 2006 is seconds away from making Nairaland homepage"
https://www.nairaland.com/1202866/confused-fashola-paid-usd500000-kim

4) the thread in question https://www.nairaland.com/1202702/jonathan-spent-1m-beyonce-jay made front page after 5days and in the dead of the night. See the transition from 6.59pm on Feb 21 to 2.15am today (in the dead of the night) when the thread made front page in the 2 post below:

...Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by tomakint : 6:59pm On Feb 21
eggheaders:
and before I forget FU.CCK YOU.soldout mofo for coins from the c-in-c. ok airhead
( Quote ) ( Report ) 1 Like ( Like )
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by all4naija ( m ): 2:15am
Please, act maturely for once!
( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Like )
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by la furia ( m ): 2:29am
na today. what was his achievement as bayelsa state governor sef...

Critical questions arise from these shameless antics. Why did the thread https://www.nairaland.com/1202702/jonathan-spent-1m-beyonce-jay make front page and not https://www.nairaland.com/1202176/revealed-govnor-fashola-paid-usd500?
Definitely, it cannot be because one will generate more traffic than the other. Is it because the moderators trusted one and not the other? Are the moderators now the judge that decides which report is true or false? Even if that is the case, I'v seen COUNTLESS reports make the front page with a question mark. So why didn't the 'untrusted' report make the front page (with a question mark) along with the 'trusted' one for all and sundry to debate the issues?

As far as I'm concerned, all I see in this whole unfortunate incident is the usual antics of biased and partisan moderators (or Super Mods).

I therefore ask, when will the moderators on this section of NL purge themselves of biase and partisanship?

I know I have no right to direct NL on what to do but the least everyone should get here is the same justice, equity and fair play we demand from the political actors.

All these while, I'v concentrated on the "Eko oni ba je" crew and other liars and propagandists on this forum, but on this day, a new front has been opened. That front is with the partisan and biased moderators. The war on this front will go on concurrently with the war on other fronts.

Bro Reno I respect your hardwork but dont expect things to always go your way. This is not Aso Villa cyber room. The moderators have been doing just wonderful. Stop attacking the moderators everytime Oronto Douglas scold you. Tell them you are up against many true Nigerians who see through your masters' duplicy. We will not allow you and your masters to have your ways here. This is not a PDP website.

6 Likes

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by GARRIx7(m): 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2013
The Cry-Baby has started again oooo

angry angry

3 Likes

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by automaticcars: 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
Imagine what would have happened if it was Buhari who declared war on anyone. This insincerenigerian would have declared Buhari a blood sucking vampire. You have no right to declare war on anyone except you are a terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2013
GARRI (x7):
The Cry-Baby has started again oooo

angry angry
You'r not even ashamed that the moderators are working very hard to facilitate your propaganda on this forum.

Personally, I wouldn't like to win a football match with the shameless assistance of the referee (like the referees tried to help Ghana at the last AFCON). I love to win fair and square. QED
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2013
My brother, everyone has noticed such..its funny @times but I choose to ignore them.

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by EkoIle1: 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2013
This thread should have been deleted by the same mods and the op banned.

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Ngwakwe: 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2013
The same observation made me to put down this comment. Unlike me
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why are most of South Westerners hypocrites.

You either suppress information on SW failures or avoid them.

To kill the discussion, you derail the thread or open an alternate thread to drive away traffic from existing.

This is how you people intend portraying Fashola as a better Governor than Chime, Akpabio, Okorocha, Obi and Amaechi.

I have come to understand all these tricks and they can no longer sway my conclusion and sense of judgment.

Every thread in Politics section is now all about sectionalism and bashing the so called competitors or emerging power as to suppress their fame and track records.

Please, don't forget to check the link

www.nairaland.com/1206882/amnesty-international-accuses-lagos-forceful

~Bluetooth:

So you are more concerned about fashola's action than those poor children who are not privileged to go to better schools but depend on a government that dashed all their hopes of a quality education.

Shame on you.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by dayokanu(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
I can guess the region the OP is from.

The region where whining by grown men is celebrated

5 Likes

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by emmatok(m): 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ngwakwe: The same observation made me to put down this comment. Unlike me
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why are most of South Westerners hypocrites.

You either suppress information on SW failures or avoid them.

To kill the discussion, you derail the thread or open an alternate thread to drive away traffic from existing.

This is how you people intend portraying Fashola as a better Governor than Chime, Akpabio, Okorocha, Obi and Amaechi.

I have come to understand all these tricks and they can no longer sway my conclusion and sense of judgment.

Every thread in Politics section is now all about sectionalism and bashing the so called competitors or emerging power as to suppress their fame and track records.

Please, don't forget to check the link

www.nairaland.com/1206882/amnesty-international-accuses-lagos-forceful

So what your problem with SW.

Because the moderators are not dancing to your PDP and SS/SE sentiment. You decide to play the victim.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2013
Eko Ile: This thread should have been deleted by the same mods and the op banned.
Aren't you ashamed the moderators are facilitating your propaganda on this forum? Why not tell them to allow you slog it out clean and square? Why not tell them to allow a level playing field? Or cant you survive on a level playing field?

2 Likes

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by OmoTier1(m): 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2013
Stupid thread and a complete waste of space... go get a real job aka Native Dr undecided

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by takedat(m): 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2013
Sir Whines Alot!

3 Likes

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian,are you not participating in the Eze ndi igbo Nairaland election? or aren't you an igbo man?
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Ngwakwe: 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
The hypocrisy is too glaring to be ignored.

Always eager to suppress a competing voice or information as to promote a supremacist ideology.

Haven't you heard them saying Igbos cannot be trusted with Presidency for now?

Why are they projecting Fashola after 8years of Obasanjo to be President?

Why do they have a roboted opinon, never criticize their own irrespective of their failure.

Their criticism of GEJ is good for democracy but they do it out of hatred against anything GEJ

I can't continue because am on mobile.

emmatok:

So what your problem with SW.

Because the moderators are not dancing to your PDP and SS/SE sentiment. You decide to play the victim.

5 Likes

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2013
Watch the post by the "Eko oni ba je" crew and see the striking similarity. No iota of objectivity. No attempt to engage any of the issues raised.
Smh!

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by OmoTier1(m): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Watch the post by the "Eko oni ba je" crew and see the striking similarity. No iota of objectivity. No attempt to engage any of the issues raised.
Smh!
Who do you really think has time to engage a non-issue? Or is it your obvious stupidity and hatred without objectivity, for anything anti-GEJ and the blatant falsehood you perpetuate on NL that you expect the MODs to display on front page?

Day dreamer.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Igwe9(m): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2013
Sincerenigerian my bro, I would have helped you in fighting this battle but the heat in my area is too much, filling stations have refused to sell fuel to me in gallon, my generator is too big to be taken to the filling station as asked of me, PHCN is not working and nobody is asking.
This heat is driving a lot of people crazy, only a few can still make a positive remark about our leaders and that would be against their conscience

You will definitely win the heart of people to your side, just tell the new power minister to open a feedback mechanism, so as to get suggestions from the wonderful Nigerians on the possible way forward on power issues.

For how long do we have to wait for this thing to be sorted out?
Time is ticking ooo!

3 Likes

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2013
The saying "evil thrives when good men do nothing" comes to mind here. I cannot sit and watch the bias on this section go unchallenged.

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by automaticcars: 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The saying "evil thrives when good men do nothing" comes to mind here. I cannot sit and watch the biase on this section go on challenged.

biase= wrong

on challenged= wrong

bias= right

unchallenged= right

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The saying "evil thrives when good men do nothing" comes to mind here. I cannot sit and watch the biase on this section go on challenged.
So what are you planning to do next? leave nairaland and probably go to Osunfender. com? I dey laff o!
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2013
automaticcars:

biase= wrong

on challenged= wrong

bias= right

unchallenged= right
Simple mistake. No need celebrating the correction.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2013
@ Sincere 9gerian: You've raised some valid points. I've also noticed some partiality with regards to positive news about anything PDP/GEJ; those threads usually take at least, 2/3 days to make the frontpage. On the other hand, most things concerning APC/Fashola almost instantly make the FP.

Meanwhile, check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1207740/external-reserves-hit-47bn
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by princenonny(m): 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2013
otokx: Warrior sincere Nigerian carry go, you have raised some valid points but note that we have not seen nepa light in uniport since thursday last week.
sincere nigerian we r totally behind u
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by doctokwus: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
But d post on Fashola,apart frm being totally silly was without source(am not a fashola fan bc I tink he's grossly over rated just like dat pretender Amaech,though fash is beta dan him);while dat on Gej was with proven source& documents,so y d whining?

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Ngwakwe: 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ask your elders if their Airconditioners were chilling them before GEJ came to Power.

When N'Abba wanted to kick out OBJ by impeachment, Alliance for Democracy (AD) Legislators pick up a fight in the NASS to scuttle the process.

Ask ACN goons, they will say it all about PDP. I say no, it's all about hatred for anything GEJ by most S. Westerners.

Igwe.:
Sincerenigerian my bro, I would have helped you in fighting this battle but the heat in my area is too much, filling stations have refused to sell fuel to me in gallon, my generator is too big to be taken to the filling station as asked of me, PHCN is not working and nobody is asking.
This heat is driving a of lot people crazy that only a few can still make a positive remark about our leaders and that would be against their conscience

You will definitely win the heart of people to your side, just tell the new power minister to open a feedback mechanism, so as to get suggestions from the wonderful Nigerians on the possible way forward on power issues.

For how long do we have to wait for this thing to be sorted out?
Time is ticking ooo!
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by MrMcJay(m): 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2013
Insincere, before you, we had Beaf. he died a 'natural' death. Next was werepeleri, he ran amok. You have come and will go the way of your predecessors, it is a matter of time. Just continue using the future of your generations to build boys' quarters in hell, you failed doctor.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2013
doctokwus: But d post on Fashola,apart frm being totally silly was without source(am not a fashola fan bc I tink he's grossly over rated just like dat pretender Amaech,though fash is beta dan him);while dat on Gej was with proven source& documents,so y d whining?
Thats your opinion. Other people may see it differently. Why didnt the moderators move both to the front page so all of us can air our opinion on those issues? Again, can you conclusively say the report from SR is true?

To be frank with you, when I initially saw the report about Fashola and Kardashian (I didn't comment on that thread), I didn't take it seriously until SR dug out the 2006 report. That was when I started taking the initial report seriously because I thought the SR report may be a ploy to divert attention from the Fashola report.
Note: I'm not denying or confirming any of the reports
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by harmless011: 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2013
Some of us that are neutral have noticed the points being raised by the OP, and i can tell the guy has a valid point it's high time seun look into this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Transformation Ambassador Of Nigeria (TAN) / INEC Website Hacked - Hackers Exposed / See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.