Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Have Tattoo On Her Body? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Have Tattoo On Her Body? (688 Views)

Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Have Tattoo On Her Body? by RickyRossFans: 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
Can you date or Marry a Girl that Have Tattoo on her Body?

Can you Marry her? Yes or No
Can you date her? Yes or No
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Have Tattoo On Her Body? by KINGwax(m): 3:42pm On Feb 04, 2013
HELL NO!!!!
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Have Tattoo On Her Body? by swtchicgurl: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
a guy with tattoo on his body certainly doesn't deserves a decent girl. tongue
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Have Tattoo On Her Body? by ubong560(m): 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
A mere sighting such rubbish on a girl's body disgust me alot. I may want her for poo.c (if she looks good) but can never want to have a serious date with her. Its a sign or irresponsiblity and toutship behavour.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Have Tattoo On Her Body? by omega25red(m): 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
KINGwax: HELL NO!!!!
ubong560: A mere sighting such rubbish on a girl's body disgust me alot. I may want her for poo.c (if she looks good) but can never want to have a serious date with her. Its a sign or irresponsiblity and toutship behavour.
What does the tattoo say to you im just curios
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Have Tattoo On Her Body? by slimchi2k2(m): 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
i dont like tattoo but i can still marry her if.........
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Have Tattoo On Her Body? by RickyRossFans: 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2013
What of if you are deeply in love with her, won't you accept her and forget about the tattoo.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Save Your Name On Phone With MUGU / Hi / 9 Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.