Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) (1263 Views)

Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo / A Microcosm Of Nigeria At Present - Ojo To Ro S'ewuro Lo Ro S'ireke / Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) by GARRIx7(m): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
A Personal Memoir of Hon. Garri (x7) on the Political Persecution by NL Admin

Sequel to my serving on an unjust one-week ban by NL admin, I took time out to carry out a cursory evaluation of the Nairaland Politics Section vis-a-vis the current attitude of the PDP-Led FG. I noticed a striking similarity which I'll be sharing in this write up.

My political persecution commenced when in the January Debate thread I expressed my dissatisfaction over the way Mr. Seun and Mr. Afam were handling the debate. I went further to lamblast them for displaying what I referred to as "Intellectual Laziness" by not studying previous debate threads to learn how to go about organizing a debate.

After expressing my views I went about my normal business on NL. Little did I know that Mr. Seun had sinister plans of ambushing me with the intention of depriving me of my freedom of expression and association.

All he needed to do was dig up a thread where I had an altercation with a fellow forumite and GBAM, he delivered his knock-out punch. All efforts to get justice were firmly rebuffed. That saw me on my way to unjust imprisonment and solitary confinement.

Curiously, this is happening at a time when the PDP-led Government is verbally clamping down on all who criticise the current administration. The offence of such is having the effrontery to demand for accountability, transparency, efficiency and effectiveness in Governance. Sadly, since no one is a Saint, there is always some dirt to be dug up, thus gullible observers lose focus of the fundamental issues, falling prey to the diversionary tactics of the FG.

Just like most critics of the FG, I only asked the for efficiency, effectiveness. Professionalism, accountability and transparency in the process of handling the debate. Interestingly, the said debate has failed to hold on two occasions and the Admin haven't deemed it fit to release an Official Statement as to why that happened and modalities that have been put in place to prevent future re-occurrence.

Conclusively, I wish to categorically state that I'll NEVER back down in my demand for Excellent Service delivery. Whether Garri (x7) is banned or not, my voice will continue to be heard like it was heard during the past 7 days of my ILLEGAL and UNJUST BAN. My criticism will only stop when the Organisational and Coordinating capabilities hit 100%

God Bless Nairaland!

God Bless Delta State!!

God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria..!!

Hon. Garri (x7)

Executive Secretary (Controversial) GPAN
Re: Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) by ITbomb(m): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
[quote author=GARRI (x7)][/quote]
Following
Re: Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) by GARRIx7(m): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
Disclaimer:

Hon. Garri (x7) will not be liable for the inability of any intellectually-challenged individual to grasp the crux of the write-up above.

Acknowledgement:

I hereby take full responsibility for all errors (grammatical, typographical, factual and otherwise) that might be noticed in the article above.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) by fkaz(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
Welcome
Re: Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) by GARRIx7(m): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
fkaz: Welcome

Thanks...... cheesy
Re: Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) by GARRIx7(m): 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
ITbomb:
Following

Ok
Re: Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
Welcome back comrade GARRI FIEND, a week is indeed a long time in politics.

Just in case you missed the news report...I think you will do well to extend a letter of appreciation to amnesty international, who promptly declared you a prisoner of conscience during your forced hiatus.

Let me see if I can locate some of the posters that were widely circulated in furtherance of your noble (some call it ignoble) cause, this past week grin
Re: Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) by takedat(m): 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hmm Comrade Garri no mind them grin
Re: Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) by taharqa: 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hahahaha....
Re: Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) by GARRIx7(m): 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
eGuerrilla: Welcome back comrade GARRI FIEND, a week is indeed a long time in politics.

Just in case you missed the news report...I think you will do well to extend a letter of appreciation to amnesty international, who promptly declared you a prisoner of conscience during your forced hiatus.

Let me see if I can locate some of the posters that were widely circulated in furtherance of your noble (some call it ignoble) cause, this past week grin

Thanks Boss!!

It wasn't easy, but The Lord is faithful...!!!!

The Struggle to uphold truth, honesty, transparency and Excellence must continue, there's no going back!!!
Re: Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) by GARRIx7(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2013
taharqa: Hahahaha....

My Brother, how market??

cheesy
Re: Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) by GARRIx7(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
take dat: Hmm Comrade Garri no mind them grin

Na so oooo!!

God pass all of them!!!

grin
Re: Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) by 4va3sa22na(f): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
I love you!!!!

My sweet garri...

Missed you so much... Welcome back
kiss
kiss
Re: Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) by GARRIx7(m): 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2013
4va3sa22na: I love you!!!!

My sweet garri...

Missed you so much... Welcome back
kiss
kiss

Thanks dear. It's Good to be back...
Re: Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) by GARRIx7(m): 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
Feb 6, 2013, 1:34pm

Matters Arising!!

What happens to the Debate?? Has it been cancelled??

It's sad that the NL admin & Mods don't deem it fit to explain to members what their "current" plans are.

I hereby call on the Organisers to show decisiveness not only in unjustly banning of dissenting voices (like was done to my humble self), but in planning and implementation of this Educative and Enlightening program.

Hon. Garri (x7)
Re: Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2013
Lolzzzz...One f0ol said GARRI X (7)is Ilugunboy and Wadoye...

I just dey laugh at the nigga!
Re: Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) by spywareczar(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2013
So?

Re: Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) by GARRIx7(m): 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
ilugunboy: Lolzzzz...One f0ol(free13) said GARRI X (7)is Ilugunboy and Wadoye...

Fixed!!
Re: Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Fixed!!

Yeah...correct!
Re: Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) by free13: 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2013
ilugunboy: Lolzzzz...One f0ol said GARRI X (7)is Ilugunboy and Wadoye...

So this hopeless f.ool called ilugunboy is back. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2013
free13:

So this hopeless f.ool called ilugunboy is back. grin

Can't you get it..?
Re: Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) by free13: 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
ilugunboy:

Can't you get it..?

You and your multiple id's, posting new topics and praising yourself. Very f.oolish.
grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
GARRI (x7):
Disclaimer:

Hon. Garri (x7) will not be liable for the inability any intellectually-challenged individual who fails to grasp the crux of the write-up above.

Weyrey ni bobo yi sha... grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) by GARRIx7(m): 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2013
HNosegbe:

I have edited the disclaimer due to a grammatical error....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Section As As Microcosm Of The Nigerian Society By Garri (x7) by malc619(m): 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2013
free13:

You and your multiple id's, posting new topics and praising yourself. Very f.oolish.
grin grin grin

[quote

(1) (Reply)

Former Benue State Deputy Governor Ajene Dies In London Hospital / Igbos Are 45% Of Lagos - Joe Igbokwe, ACN Lagos Chieftain / Plateau 2015: Could Daniel Kutchin Be The Anticipated Messiah? -by Bizum Yadok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.