Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,896 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Was Jesus The First To Ascend Into Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus The First To Ascend Into Heaven? (1220 Views)

Did Anyone Ascend Into Heaven Before Jesus Or Not? / But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 / When And From Where Did Jesus Ascend Into Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was Jesus The First To Ascend Into Heaven? by tpaine: 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2008
Was Jesus the first to rise up into heaven? Well that depends on which section of the bible you read;

John 3: 13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man

And

2 Kings 2: 11 As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind.

What else can we trust the bible on?
Re: Was Jesus The First To Ascend Into Heaven? by olabowale(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2008
And he was not the last either. But he did ascend to heaven. And after him was his successor, who was also the last to descend, after Adam and his wife Hawa!

(1) (Reply)

God Wants Me To Marry A Prositute But I Asked For A Virgin / Whats Wrong With Some Naija Pastors And Their Wives? / Complete These Two Songs For Me Please: (cele/kerubu?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.